Asay Auto

55 S State St, Lindon, UT 84042

Used 888-268-3170 Used888-268-3170

Strait shooters and quality vehicles

by from South Jordan, UT |

This dealer is great to work with. They found me a nice F-150 crew cab truck at auction, with very short notice, and sold it to me at a very fair price. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. 5 star buying experience for me!!!! They had a nice inventory with a wide range of makes and models!!

Great Service!

by from Orem, Utah |

Very friendly and accommodating. Overall great service!

Great Customer Service & Quality

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought a vehicle from Asay Auto this week. We are very pleased with our purchase. The Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in our purchasing process. They went above and beyond to answer our questions, address our concerns, and ensure we were completely satisfied with our vehicle. I highly recommend Asay Auto. Fair pricing, no hidden fees, and quality vehicles and customer service. Thanks Asay Auto for all that you did for us! We are truly impressed and are very excited for our new vehicle.

Fast and easy to work with

by from Seattle, Washington |

Really good Service!! I came to buy the car(BMW M3 Sedan) out of state and it was everything I was expecting!! I highly recommend this dealership!!

TRUCK HEAVEN!

by from Mountain Green, UT |

Had a GREAT experience, they had some VERY nice trucks and it made my decision a lot harder than I expected because I wanted a couple of them. They got my financing done right there at a great rate and I was off and driving less than 2 hours after arriving. Got to love quick, fast, good service. And my tank was pretty much full, and it was that way on most of the trucks I drove... not sure what some of the other reviewers dealt with, but the ones I looked at were great and full on gas. Not sure how they expect the cars to be full all the time, I imagine a lot of gas gets used by customers on test drives. I know I spent about 30 minutes driving around and probably eat up 1/8 of a tank myself. Good place to go, nice guys, and clean trucks!

Awesome dealership! A+++++, Low pressure.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I found my Toyota Tundra on cars.com through Asay Auto Sales. I called with questions about the vehicle, Kevin explained the condition, and took my information for my loan over the phone. Once I arrived to the dealership, the vehicle was freshly washed, my loan was approved, and my paperwork was waiting for me. Super easy buying process with these guys! The truck was exactly how he explained it on the phone, they also had 40 photos of the vehicle so I knew the general condition. Super easy buying process, Very low pressure sales, Its nice to know that there are still used car dealerships out there that have integrity, and care about customer service, I would recommend these guys to anyone. Thanks Asay Auto!