Valenti Cadillac

(5.0) 2 Reviews

99 Leibert Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

The best Auto Shopping experience I've ever had

by from Southwick, MA |

I was in the market for a Luxury Sport Sedan and I emailed several dealers for information on various cars - Audis, Mercedes, and of course Cadillac. Robert Cherry answered my email and that began one of the best car shopping experiences I've every had. The folks at Valenti were courteous and professional, you could tell they are used to dealing with professional people - and Robert was especially knowledgeable and very professional as he patiently went through every detail of the CTS I ended up buying. When you talk about going the extra mile, he even remembered my favorite football team and made sure I got those plates from the Mass RMV (Go Pats!). You just don't see customer service like that these days and Robert made me a Valenti customer for the foreseeable future! Great products, Great Service, and Great people!!

Valenti Cadillac responded to this review

December 6, 2014

Mitch thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate it and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Very personable and professional

by from Russell, MA |

Brian Marois was my salesperson and he immediately informed me that he was "new" but would do his best to answer my questions. He was very friendly and personable. Gary the manager(?) was also very nice and the haggling process was actually quite short and straight forward; not much beating around the bush. Bill, a "seasoned" salesperson was offering much assistance to Brian during the process which made things easier for Brian and ultimately me as well. Gary did some research and ended up finding me the vehicle that fit my budget all the way in New Jersey. Without any potential problems, I should get my 2014 SRX delivered to me in MA on Monday! :)