Turon Auto Sales

Used 888-375-1339

WITH US - EVERYBODY RIDES

2004 Hyundai Tiburon

by from ROGERSVILLE, TN |

Turon is one of the most reasonable and fairest car dealerships ive ever been too anyone looking for a nice car and a good deal you should definatly go to turon very nice and concerate people i bought a 2004 hyndai tibaron and he said it was in excellent condition and he wasnt lying the car is in excellent shape rides good drives good and got a great deal on it.

2008 Ford F250 SUPER DUTY

by from BURNSVILLE NC |

Alex was very professional and easy to deal with! I got a awesome deal on my 2008 F-250! couldnt beat the deal here! All of the transaction a quick and easy to do and he took time to clarify every bit of the paperwork. Thanks Guys!

2005 HONDA CIVIC

by from SMITHVILLE TN |

Very friendly and willing to work with me on my vehicle! Would highly recommend!!

Not Happy

by from Cosby, Tn |

For sale is this 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4 with 151K original miles. Title is clean and Carfax is ready at request. This vehicle is in great condition inside-out. Carpets and seats are in beautiful shape. Engine is powerful and doesn't have any issues. Transmission is shifting perfect. 4X4 works as it should. Tires have about 80% of their lives. AC/Heat work fine. Loaded with many features like sunroof, ABS brakes, alloys, power everything, this one is a great buy. This was the ad for the Jeep I bought so here goes bought Jeep on Sat June 14th drove it home went to Walmart in morning wouldn't start needed a new battery was told that the battery was fine by salesman after he told me they had to charge it so replaced that at $109 took to get aligned and as you can see in ad tires 80% life left lol they were bald in the middle had to get 4 tires not only were they bald there were 2 different sizes on front and back that was over $400 then they go to align it needed ball joints go to put the tires on back brakes were about 4 sheets of paper thick so had to replace them oh and needed fuel filter I trust my mechanic so I know he only told me things that it needed yes the exterior and interior in great shape but I feel they falsley advertised it also was offered used car warranty told to call on Mon I call and am told that the Dealer is the one that sets that up. So $1100 in repairs so far and have only drove it from dealers to home to Walmart and to shop. Lets see what else is going to go wrong.Also I am on a fixed income and needed to get a car Not very happy with my purchase I understand it was sold as is but if I would have known on top of price I paid I would have to put over a $1000 in it I would have went somewhere else.

2004 JEEP

by from COSBY TN |

Alex was so easy going and worked with me made me a great deal . I would recommend Turon to my friends. Drove over hour to get here but worth the drive. Thank you Alex

2004 PRIUS NEW OWNER

by from Strawberry Plains, TN |

Great buying experience. I was able to negotiate and got a great deal. I highly recommend Turon Auto if you are looking for a good car at a fair price.

2004 murano

by from knoxville tn |

He was a great sales men. worked with us on what we needed. very nice. we are happy with Turon auto sales and we would come back soon to buy another car.

2006 vw passat new owner

by from strawberry plains TN |

I had a very pleasant experience at Turon Auto sales. The salesman was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend friends and family to buy from here. Alex was awesome.

FROM MERCEDES BENZ FAN

by from KNOXVILLE TN |

The level of service was/is excellent. The owner made the whole process extremely easy. I would definitely recommend Turon Motors. The next time I look at vehicles....Turon Motors and working with the owner....Alex ....will be my first stop.....

I found my dream car here

by from Knoxville, TN |

this was a very great experience i will tell anybody who is looking for a car to come here!!! They are awesome!

Turon Auto Sales responded to this review

May 1, 2014

Your prompt feedback is truly appreciated, Misty. Please spread the word where you got the best pre-owned vehicle deal in Knoxville.

Great car-buying experience

by from Big Stone Gap, VA |

Had the best prices within 100 miles, drove three hours to visit. Was very impressed with the vehicle quality as well as the price, made the purchase that day. Give Turon a visit before you purchase a car anywhere else in the Eastern TN area.

Turon Auto Sales responded to this review

April 23, 2014

We truly appreciate your business, Michael. Selling quality pre-owned vehicles at a fair price is our specialty. Thus, keep us in mind in the future and if you, your family, or your friends need a new vehicle please let us know because we will do our best to satisfy your needs.