Turon Auto Sales

Turon Auto Sales

3419 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920

Used 888-375-1339

WITH US EVERYBODY RIDES. 100% Financing available. Apply now www.turonautosales.net for immediate approval.

Dark Gray Honda Pilot 2008 EXL

by from Bethesda, MD |

I bought Dark Gray Honda Pilot 2008 EXL from Turon Auto and extremely happy with the purchase. As many previous reviewers mentioned, Alex was great in providing all the information I needed about the car. I hate financing my cars and prefer buying a good used car for cash. Turon Auto offered me the best price for the value. The car had one previous owner. It was in great mechanical condition. The leather was in perfect shape, DVD and all electronics worked as they should. During a regular oil change, I looked under the car and there was absolutely no oil leak on the engine or any other part under the hood. Very, very happy with the purchase.

October 7, 2014

It is always our pleasure. You specifically wanted Pilot with DVD player and we hope your kids are enjoying watching it.

Helpful, friendly, great inventory..

by from Knoxville, Tn |

Just bought a very low mileage 2002 Subaru Outback sedan which I love....but what suprised me was how friendly everyone at the dealership was. The vehicle sold itself, but Alex made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. He set a fair price, and he didnt pull any typical " car salesman" tricks. This is what buying a car should be . Thanks guys!!!

Good Service & Helping The Customer

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently bought a car from Turon Auto Sales. Chad & Alex helped me to find a car to suit my needs. I came on their car lot looking to buy a Mercedes and was about to leave, when Chad convinced me to test drive the Subaru B9. I test drove it & my family and I liked it. We discussed the car and bought it that night. The car had a crack in the windshield and Turon/Alex agreed to replace it (included in purchasing of the car). The windshield was replaced 4 days later. It was replaced by Classic Auto Glass/Terry. They did a good job and were very quick at replacing my windshield. Alex had my car registered and tags waiting for me also, when my windshield was replaced 4 days later. Alex kept his word and did what he said he would. Turon Auto Sales has the customer in mind and Chad & Alex are great guys to work with. If you are looking for a used car give these guys a chance to help you out.

Great dealer --- Great experience !!!

by from Knoxville,Tn |

Found the car i was looking for right away. Alex waited on me and answered all of my questions. Alex was so nice to work with and so cordial. He evan helped up to office since I use a cane to walk. I noticed right away how neat the facilty was and that he keeps a very nice selection of cars on his lot. Turon is definatly a place to check before you buy your next car.

Acura TL

by from KNOXVILLE TN |

Wonderful experience! Great dealer to work with, Car i am interested is exactly as pictured plus is very clean. Definitely recommend, considering buying my next car from here.

2008 Nissan SENTRA

by from KNOXVILLE TN |

Amazing people, awesome customer service, they definitely get a 5 out of 5 star rating, paperwork fast and friendly, and can work with anyone threw there in house financing.

December 21, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Joe. Like i said no matter what we will approve your finance application and put you on your dream car.

2010 DODGE CHALLENGER

by from NEW TAZEWELL TN |

the dealer was very nice and help with anything i need answered i would send any of my friends had great experience with them joe minton

December 21, 2014

Thank you Mr Minton. We hope that you are enjoying your sporty beast. Please refer us to your friends and family. Again enjoy your beast all the way and burn that tires. :)))

2006 Toyota Prius

by from Knoxville TN. |

ALEX WAS THE BEST! I CAME TO LOOK AT A HONDA CIVIC BUT IT WASNT WHAT I WANTED AND HE CONVERTED ME TO A TOYOTA LOVER! HE REALLY LISTENED TO MY WANTS/ NEEDS AND PUT ME IN MY NEW CAR!!!

October 7, 2014

Its always a pleasure to do business with people like you. We hope you are enjoying your new gassssss saver :)))))

Walter Bridges VW PASSAT

by from Knoxville Tn |

Great all parts of buying a car fast and quick, i will come again if i can another car. Thank you

December 21, 2014

Walter you are the best customer and easy to deal with. If you need another car, now you know where to come to. best buyer.

False advertisement everyone does not ride

by from Knox TN |

They advertise everybody rides and low down payment. Not true they would not finance me unless I had $3000 down. Employees are very rude. Horrible experience

December 21, 2014

Customer satisfactions is our first priority so we will do our best to make our customers happy. We worked hard to get you approve but... We hate to turn down our customers. We wish you all the best and good luck.

Great service

by from Asheville, NC |

Great service! Upfront and worked with us on pricing. Thanks!