MINI of Nashville

Used 888-458-1805
Service 888-436-2032

GREAT Customer Service!

by from Nashville, TN |

I have never had a better car-buying experience. Every member of the staff I came across, from the receptionist to the sales person to managers was friendly and smiling and they worked really hard to get my credit-challenged self into exactly the new car I wanted at the payment I needed. The process was easy and I never felt pressured to buy -- which is exactly why I did. They have a customer for life and I'll be recommending them to all of my friends, even the ones who don't want a Mini, because from what I saw they had a really great selection of good-looking used cars, too.

MINI Rocks!!

by from Nashville, TN |

Just bought my second MINI from MINI of Nashville. Denise Tschida was amazing! She listened to what I wanted in a car, and she showed me the cars that best fit my list, which were not the most expensive cars on the lot. She knew her stuff about MINIs and answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. You can tell she loves MINIs and that enthusiasm is contagious. The manager, Roger Harrison, was also very courteous and helpful. My main comment is this -- the cars are fantastic; once you drive one, you're hooked, but the bonus is the people working at MINI of Nashville. They make car buying a smooth, non-stressful experience. I highly recommend MINI of Nashville.

Mini Nashville Service review

by from Franklin, TN |

The Service Manager, John Monk treated us like rockstars! Everyone we encountered in the service department was knowledgeable and friendly. They gave us several options to choose from for service and helped us know what to expect in the future. Because of their professionalism, we will stay with the Mini brand and will only choose Mini Nashville for service. In addition, the lounge was very comfortable (free coffee, snacks) and they provided a shuttle if we needed a ride.

Mini of Nashville - awesome!

by from Palm Coast FL |

Online shopping for my perfect mini - searched across the entire US of A and found my car at Mini of Nashville! Evan in Sales was so helpful in putting together my deal and Deanne in Finance got me through the paperwork quickly and easily. Plus, they arranged shipping my car to Florida. Everyone was friendly and helpful, from operator, to service and other departments. I loved dealing with them all and can't wait to get my 2012 Mini Cooper S Clubman from Mini of Nashville!