Dan Paroby Auto Sales

1301 S Main Ave, Scranton, PA 18504

Used 877-357-6402

BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR

by from Tunkhannock, PA |

Dan and Adam are AMAZING! I hate care shopping. Not a fan of salesmen being condescending, pushy or telling me how "GREAT A DEAL" their car is! You will not experience any of that at Dan Paroby Auto Sales! Dan and Adam both give you the FACTS. They are very knowledgeable, personable and HONEST. I will go back, and have sent family members, including my Dad and my boyfriends Mom! Our experiences were all wonderful. I have no doubt that everyone is treated with the same respect as we all were.

Love my new car!

by from Dunmore Pa |

I spotted a 2010 Nissan Sentra that Dan Paroby Auto Sales had listed for sale online and decided to go and check out the car. I traded in my old car and left with the Sentra. I received a fair offer for my car and was happy with the whole process!

Stress free car shopping

by from Carbondale, PA |

Adam & Dan were very nice to deal with. No pressure, no games. I got a low mileage car at a fair price.

Great Experience

by from Scranton |

I am very happy with my purchase from Dan Paroby Auto Sales. Adam and Dan treated me very good and went out of their ways to help me out. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle.

Satisfied Customer

by from Pittston, Pa |

Several months ago I purchased a 2009 Pontiac Vibe from Paroby Auto Sales. I was searching for a used car without a lot of miles. I am very happy with the service and attention I was given. They were very helpful without being pushy, and they were also very knowledgable. This was a pleasant experience.

Great car and easy shopping experience.

by from Scranton PA |

I recently bought a 6yr old Honda Accord from paroby auto. The car looks like it's almost new and drives perfectly. You can tell that they put a lot of effort into buying good cars and making sure they are among the best you can buy for the year and price. The buying process was simple and quick. I would definitely recommend them to others.