Magic Star Auto Sales

2839 Peters Creek Rd NW, Roanoke, VA 24019

Used 888-853-8349 Used 888-853-8349

Great People Great Prices

by from Winston Salem NC |

We were trying to find a car for my son finally found it at Magic Star Auto it's really good car and they gave us a good deal , the sales person who talked to us was so kind and great, unfortunately I forgot his name but he was the best and sold us a Scion tC with low mileag for a good price, so thanks for everything and will buy again from them,

don't bother

by from roanoke,va |

I looked at 2 vehicles, one wouldn't start, the battery was dead I think, the other almost didn't start, low battery. After taking the keys back inside, never offered to jump the one to get it running, someone else came in sat on the couch and was talking to the other guy, the one I was dealing with seemed more interested in the conversation than helping me. I walked out he never said a word.

They are best

by from Lynchburg VA |

I was searching for SUV couple week when I check online I found them through Internet it took me there lot I test drive the Chevrolet Equinox it was really nice car the price was right cheaper than another place they are really good nice and friendly I recommend for you go to magic star auto quick deal thank you.

Better safe than sorry

by from Roanoke, Va |

If you're considering buying a car from, be sure to take it by a trusted mechanic beforehand. I took one by my mechanic and he said it was a flood car with spray paint masking significant damage. It was quite the ordeal to get my deposit back. To their credit, however, they did eventually give me my deposit back.

Great dealership.

by from Roanoke va |

I bought a car from them a few days ago. After 3 days I discovered that it had a coolant leak and I think a cv joint going out. I took it back to the dealership and told them about it and they are in the process of fixing it now. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Thanks magic star. Will buy from again.

Do your homework!!!

by from Roanoke |

You better do your homework with these guys! Almost every car on the lot has accident history on carfax. Most of these cars have been wrecked, when I questioned the sales staff about this they ask me leave. Buyer beware!!!!

flawless

by from camden , s c |

excellent transaction ! deposit wired from bank to them , bank check for remaining amount . car was delivered ( for a very small amount ) car as described no issues . all paper work in hand . i got the car and they were paid . very smooth transaction . 12/27/14

Great experiance when you buying car

by from raleigh NC |

I bought a car week a go 2006 ford explorer the price was great when I test drive the car i like it when i get back to dealer i request for warranty. this friendly dealer give me free unlimited mile warranty. i love it thank you moo.

Great Experience

by from Glade Spring, VA |

The car was priced right. I took it for a test drive. There was a problem with one of the tires. When I pointed it out, it was fixed within 30 minutes. I bought the car and I'm very happy with my purchase.

BEST CARS AND BEST DEALS :)

by from VINTON VA |

I GOT MY SON A 2005 HONDA ACCORD ABOUT A MOUTH AGO, WE LOVE THE CAR !!! WE WILL BUY MORE CARS FROM MAGIC STAR AUTO SALES THANK YOU :)))