Mountain View CDJR SRT

7154 Nashville St, Ringgold, GA 30736

New 877-365-2530
Used 877-277-7954
Service 877-467-7810

Find the one that fits your needs!

Great Dealership - Excellent Staff

by from Ringgold, GA |

Excellent. I couldn't be happier to have found this service department.The service advisor Lathan is the most professional helpful polite service advisor I have ever met. The repair was done when they said it was. They earned my loyalty and in a few years when I'm ready to buy it will be from there because of their wonderful service department.

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so proud to have Lathan and the rest of our service team. They do make it easy! We will look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.

Great service,no pressure experience

by from Ringgold, GA |

Lathan always takes good care of me and all of his customers that I see him interact with.

Great service, very helpful sales person

by from Ringgold, GA |

I came for an Express Oil Change... Very satisfied. Was in and out in 30 minutes..treated very well!

Great Service and Staff!

by from Ringgold, GA |

Excellent everyone I dealt with from ordering and building my Ram though delivery and after has been great. Especially Ken Janish who kept me well informed over the the entire 3 months. Nick and Paul who made all the financing a breeze, and LeBron who took care of some post sales issues. Very happy overall and would recommend to my friends looking to purchase a vehicle.

Friendlines,courtesy, promptness,helpfulness

by from Ringgold, GA |

Very nice and did a great job in a timely manner .......................

great place to buy a car!

by from Ringgold, GA |

It was ok for the buying experience. I prefer to do most of the deal through email and on the phone so I don't have to spend a lot of time at the dealership. I was encouraged to come in so I did and it took several hours. My last purchase at MTN. View Ford was worked out through emails and phone conversations and I was only at the dealership 1 1/2 hours including the test drive. I had the tires changed out as part of the purchase and when that was completed only 4 tires were changed on the Jeep. Our discussions were for all tires and to me that is 5 on a Jeep Wrangler. To Nick and Troy all meant 4. I feel that that should have been explained better or on the buy order it should have said the number of tires not just tires. It has since been resolved, but not before I became upset and disappointed.

Good Price, Speedy Order & Courteous Sales Staff

by from Ringgold, GA |

very good?treated well..Edward did a great job of getting the deal completed?thanks again

September 27, 2014

Thanks for choosing Mountain View Chrysler. Edward is a integral part of our team - we're glad to have him as well. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. We're here for you throughout the ownership of your vehicle.

Exellent secvice great facility

by from Ringgold, GA |

Very good experience. Fast service very friendly staff .............

September 25, 2014

We appreciate your business, and we'll look forward to serving your friends and family as well.

Good service, comfortable space, friendly staff

by from Ringgold, GA |

One of the smoothest experiences I've had purchasing a car. .......

September 27, 2014

Smooth isn't a term usually heard of when talking about purchasing a car, but we think it should be. Thanks for choosing Mtn View CDJR!

Satisfied Customer

by from Ringgold, GA |

Very pleasant experience. Avery was not only helpful over the phone but once we arrived on the lot he focused on what was important to us without being overbearing. He walked us through the process without a hitch. F/I mgr met our bank rate so we went with dealership financing. Overall a great experience. We'll be back !!

September 27, 2014

Our goal is to make buying a car as easy and fun as driving your brand new car! We'll look forward to showing your friends and family how car buying should be. Thanks for your business.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Ringgold, GA |

Purchased a Durango there on May 31, 2014. Received a recall letter about brake booster. Brought it in to see which part needs to be ordered and also had oil changed. My experience was good and I was impressed with the service.

September 25, 2014

A great service department makes a dealership, and we're so proud of ours. The team is fast and efficient and take great care of our customers. Thanks for your business.