Kia of Streetsboro

835 Classic Dr, Streetsboro, OH 44241

New 877-468-9893 New 877-468-9893
Used 877-468-9889 Used 877-468-9889
Service 877-469-0478 Service 877-469-0478

Kia of Streetsboro is area's Largest Kia Dealer!

Great Service Staff

by from Northfield Ohio |

The staff which I encountered during my service appointment were friendly and professional. From the man greeting me in the service bay to the sales advisor Jonathan, all the way to the cashier. The service was done promptly as I had a pre-scheduled appointment. The waiting room offered complimentary coffee, comfortable seats and a large screen tv. The dealership appeared very clean & well cared for. It looks like a new dealership so I will assume it has state-of-the-art equipment. I do not have a Kia nor did I buy my car from this dealership. I purchased a pre-owned Pontiac and wanted an oil change and their multi-point inspection as I wanted to know if my Pontiac had any issues I should be aware of. Fortunately it received a clean bill of health, except a brake pad is getting low. The service advisor explained the brake pad depth to me and showed me an example of the pad thickness. I feel they took very good care of my service needs and treated me very well. I would definitely consider buying a car from them and/or use their service facility again.

Great service dept.!

by from Twinsburg, Oh. |

I brought in two vehicles (not Kia's) for oil changes, alignments and tire rotations. The work was quickly completed and both delivered to me washed. John, Tina, Orlando and Lindsay, the service manager were great. It's nice to see a very capable female in the Service Manager position. Well done Kia of Streetsboro! This kind of service keeps your dealership on my short list for our next purchase.

Great buying experience!

by from Freedom, OH |

Just purchased a 2015 Nissan Frontier from Kia of Streetsboro. My sales consultant, Alec, was knowledgeable, friendly and REALLY hustled to to keep things moving. Kerry in finance was great and had me in and out of that process in no time flat. I got a great truck at a great price. Overall, a friendly, relaxed yet high energy atmosphere.

Great Service / Great Staff / Great Location

by from Summit County, OH |

Service I recently called in the morning to schedule service for a slow leaking tire and was able to get an appointment a few hours later. Since I replaced all four tires in 2014 from this Kia dealership, a discount was given for the repair. (Nice!!!) Not only was a quick appointment amazing, but while checking the car, I was advised that my front brake pads were pretty worn. Since I was already at the dealership, I agreed to service the brakes right then & there instead of returning at another time. (Another Nice!!!) The service department was so accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly regarding the maintenance of my 6 yr. old KIA Forte EX - especially since the brake pads were added on to the original service appointment. Personnel I can't say enough positive things about the staff at Kia of Streetsboro (sales, service, management, receptionists). It's nice to be treated professionally, but also with true kindness and as a cared-for client. I will continue to recommend this dealership for it's nice waiting area, the quality of my KIA car and the fact of its great location / accessibility. The employees deserve a "shout-out" and kudos for helping this location remain top quality.

Buying a used car

by from Streetsboro, OH |

We recently bought a used car at Kia of Streetsboro. During the process we had the pleasure of meeting Charles. He not only talked to us about our son, and his own sons, he helped us with finding nice locations to look for a house. We were able to take the car to a mechanic to have it checked out before deciding whether or not to purchase it. I would buy anything from Charles! He is such a wonderful man!

Great experience here!

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

Went in to Kia of Streetsboro totally not looking to buy a new car. Got hooked up with Nick through the Internet department and went from there. Nick was very patient with me and listened to what it was I would be looks for in a new car. We went through many options and looked at a number of different vehicles. I decided on the Sportage. Again we went through all the options and payment choices. After getting all the information I needed, I asked for some time to roll it over in my head. There was no hesitation on Nick's part, he agreed, we exchanged phone numbers and I headed home. I called the next day to explore some other options and he was very expedient in responding and supplying the information I requested. I signed the next day with Kerry (also a great guy!). Very satisfied with my purchase of a 2016 Sportage. Dealership is exceptionally clean, everyone was very nice. Overall great experience.

great service.

by from Streetsboro Ohio |

Service desk staff over fee friendly and willing to help you get your vechile serviced and at the best deal; by advising of special discounts and coupons or rebates. That impressed me since I am on a very fixed income.

great service

by from Streetsboro ohio |

I truly enjoyed everything the only thing I was some what a little disappointed in was I was told this price and was happy with the price. Came in to sign papers never thought to look at my paper work and my van payment was more than what I thought it would be. Yes I know tax and other things were tied In and I guess that would be my fault that I didn't ask or look.

Got the deal I wanted

by from Solon, Ohio |

Tamara and Vince were very helpful and got me into a deal for which I was looking.

Overall an Excellent Experience

by from Streetsboro, OH |

Tamara was a great salesperson. She understood what I wanted and had to work very hard to make everyone else understand. She is the first car salesperson I have enjoyed working with and I have bought and walked away from a lot of cars over the years.