Kia of Streetsboro

835 Classic Dr, Streetsboro, OH 44241

New 877-468-9893
Used 877-468-9889
Service 877-469-0478

Kia of Streetsboro is area's Largest Kia Dealer!

Very pleasant experience, friendly staff

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

We really enjoyed the sales people and everyone was very friendly and outgoing. It really makes purchasing a vehicle a pleasure. Tamara was GREAT and accommodated us in every way with finding the vehicles we wished to look at and took time to explain the features that each vehicle had.

great service.

by from Streetsboro Ohio |

Service desk staff over fee friendly and willing to help you get your vechile serviced and at the best deal; by advising of special discounts and coupons or rebates. That impressed me since I am on a very fixed income.

great service

by from Streetsboro ohio |

I truly enjoyed everything the only thing I was some what a little disappointed in was I was told this price and was happy with the price. Came in to sign papers never thought to look at my paper work and my van payment was more than what I thought it would be. Yes I know tax and other things were tied In and I guess that would be my fault that I didn't ask or look.

Got the deal I wanted

by from Solon, Ohio |

Tamara and Vince were very helpful and got me into a deal for which I was looking.

Overall an Excellent Experience

by from Streetsboro, OH |

Tamara was a great salesperson. She understood what I wanted and had to work very hard to make everyone else understand. She is the first car salesperson I have enjoyed working with and I have bought and walked away from a lot of cars over the years.

Excellent overall experience

by from Stow, Ohio |

Salesperson was very helpful and spent a lot of time with us the first day we were there. Then when we came back the second day although she was very busy she kept purchase of our new car moving. Friendly and helpful.

Service Department

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

This was a spur of the moment visit for a minor repair. I was surprised that I was able to come in on the same day for service. The staff was very professional and everything was done in a timely manner. I have a extended warranty on the vehicle and will inquire if any work that needs to be done could be done at your dealership.

Happy Customer

by from Parma, OH |

Tina was wonderful. I spoke to her over the phone and I told her what I wanted and my price range, when I got to the dealership she had that vehicle ready, but because she listened she was able to show me another vehicle not posted on the website that better suited my needs. I was a little apprehensive, but I was pleased once I seen the vehicle, test drove it, and then discussed the price. I had been to several other kia dealerships and some experiences were pleasant, others not so much, but Tina was great. If I know of anyone else buying a vehicle I will definitely send them her way.

Tammy

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

I went to the dealership to get a new Kia. Unfortunately that didn't work out because of current leases so I ended up purchasing a used car. I currently own 2 Kias and now a used car from your dealership. The sales people are top notch and even though I could not make the lease work I choose to just buy a used car off your lot instead of going somewhere else to look at used cars.

Great service. Very efficient.

by from Streetsboro, OH |

Blonde girl at service counter was very friendly as always. She always seems to remember me when I go in. Also, man taking care of my service was very helpful and efficient.

Service Department for routine maintenance

by from Shaker Heights, Ohio |

The service staff, as always, was courteous and professional. I appreciate the prompt service because my task is always done in a timely manner.