Champion Kia of Avon

173 S County Rd 525 E, Avon, IN 46123

New 866-965-2501
Used 888-469-0170

Nobody Beats a Champion Kia Deal in Indiana

Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I stopped by this dealership to check out a few vehicles for my son. To my surprise I was greeted by the entire dealership (I felt like a star)! I worked with a young man named Fred who was defiantly a pleasure to work with. I also spoke with a manager Billy who also very wonderful. My son will be back in town in about a week or so and there is no way that we would purchase anywhere other then Champion Kia. I have never been to a dealership where I felt like part of the family until now. I recommend this dealership to any and everyone! Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!!!

May 25, 2014

Amanda you Rock! Thank you for the kind review. Chris Justice General Manager

Great customer service

by from Carmel, IN |

The only word that I can think of to describe this dealership is AWESOME! I talked with Nick, Fred and another guys name that I can't remember right now and I do apologize for that. The dealership was full of positive energy and laughter. This is a one of a kind dealership. If you haven't shopped Kia of Avon then you haven't shopped yet. 10 stars all the way around!

May 28, 2014

Welcome to the Champion Kia family! Thank you for your review. Chris Justice General Manager

My experience at Champion Kia

by from Bainbridge, IN |

Judy was very professional and helpful. The dealership is located in Avon and in a nice new facility. I purchased previously from her in the past and have always been extremely satisfied with her over the top customer service. She is GREAT! I will purchase wherever she works.

May 25, 2014

Judy is awesome. Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Chris Justice General Manager

Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!!!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I stopped by this dealership a few weeks ago to check out a few vehicles for my son. To my surprise I was greeted by the entire staff (I felt like a star)! I worked with a young man named Fred who shared with me so much information about the vehicles that I was interested in. I spoke with a manager named Billy who was also wonderful. I have never walked into a dealership and felt like I was apart of the family until I came here. Who would have ever thought that a person could get so excited about giving their money away. My son will be back home in a week or so and we will defiantly be back to purchase a vehicle from Kia. I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone!!! I have never had such a pleasant visit at a car lot. Champion of Kia Avon defiantly ROCKS!!!

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. Fred and I are very grateful to have customers like you. You Rock! Chris Justice General Manager

Love this dealership

by from Avon, Indiana |

It was a pleasure to come here and buy a Soul. The salesman was very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. (Jeff) The staff were all friendly. Billy Moore- Sales manager worked very hard at getting me what i wanted. I would highly recomend buy a car here.

May 23, 2014

Thank you for your trust and welcome to the Champion Kia family! Chris Justice General Manager

Great customer service!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I love this dealership!! I am so happy there is a KIA dealer in Avon. When I first came into the dealership, I could feel the positive energy right away. I received a round of applause the moment I stepped through the door which has never happen to me before. The salesmen were very friendly and knowledgeable. The sales manager, Billy was extremely kind and helpful. I strongly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a premium vehicle and excellent customer service. 2 thumbs up for Champion KIA of Avon!!

May 22, 2014

I am glad to hear that Billy did such a great job and you deserve the applause! Chris Justice General Manager

Don Ho

by from Danville IN |

Working with champion kia was very different than any dealer I've ever been to. Gary the salesperson was helpful and knowledgeable. Chris justice the owner and general manager even came out to greet me during my visit. I plan to tell everyone I know about this unique experience. I will definitely go back for service and my next car.

May 22, 2014

Thank you for the kind review. If I can ever be of service please don't hesitate to call. Chris Justice General Manager