Champion Kia of Avon

173 S County Rd 525 E, Avon, IN 46123

Customer Service is not there.

by from indpls, in |

Not happy going to go to Ray Skillmans , Bought a car before from then had no problems. This place is not trust worthy..I will be taking my car south, I have friends with KIA's I told them stay away.

very poor customer service not a happy customer

by from indianapolis in |

The min. I walked in they clapped & roared as they wanted to really do well but anything they say & promise if its not on paper they will not honor it or even call back. I went there one day they said the Manager was gone he left at 1:00 it was 3:00 but as I am standing talking to a dealer out comes the guy Billy Moore he listen to me, gave me his card & said to call mon if I didnt hear from him. well guess what his # was busy 24/7, so i called up to the main switchboard he was busy & would call back . i told them about his # & that he wouldnt call back so he got his boss did finally , cause the person that sold me the car got let go. they are not nice people & they dont care about you....not happy at all .

Awesome Experience

by from Danville, IN |

I had a great car buying experience. Mark Hunter helped me get an affordable price and was incredibly knowledgeable about my new Optima.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your business! C. Justice General Manager.

disappointed

by from Indianapolis, In |

The salesmen are very friendly but after you buy a car if there are issues with a used car they suddenly don't answer calls or care about keeping their word....so typical salesmen I guess.

September 1, 2014

I am Chris Justice, the General Manager of the store. I was unaware of this situation. Please feel free to call me about this. Every employee's business card has my name on it, just for this reason. I would like to know which salesperson you worked with. If what you said is true, then he violated company policy and will be suspended or fired. We take every effort to document all promises. To buy from here, you would of had to sign over a half dozen forms solely relating to all promises made written or verbal by the dealership. Please contact me directly and I would like to sit down and review your paperwork with you. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Champion Kia is the best

by from Plainfield, IN |

Leased a Kia Sorento today! This is my first new car and Mark Hunter is the man! He worked very hard to find me what I was looking for. I saw one on the showroom floor but was sure I couldn't afford it. Mark made it happen and even made sure I knew how everything worked. This car is fancy and I know how to work all of the technology stuff thanks to Mark. Best experience at a dealer ever!! Everyone was awesome and we will be back!!

August 31, 2014

Thank you for your business and welcome to the family!

Great customer service

by from Carmel, IN |

The only word that I can think of to describe this dealership is AWESOME! I talked with Nick, Fred and another guys name that I can't remember right now and I do apologize for that. The dealership was full of positive energy and laughter. This is a one of a kind dealership. If you haven't shopped Kia of Avon then you haven't shopped yet. 10 stars all the way around!

May 28, 2014

Welcome to the Champion Kia family! Thank you for your review. Chris Justice General Manager

My experience at Champion Kia

by from Bainbridge, IN |

Judy was very professional and helpful. The dealership is located in Avon and in a nice new facility. I purchased previously from her in the past and have always been extremely satisfied with her over the top customer service. She is GREAT! I will purchase wherever she works.

May 25, 2014

Judy is awesome. Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Chris Justice General Manager

Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I stopped by this dealership to check out a few vehicles for my son. To my surprise I was greeted by the entire dealership (I felt like a star)! I worked with a young man named Fred who was defiantly a pleasure to work with. I also spoke with a manager Billy who also very wonderful. My son will be back in town in about a week or so and there is no way that we would purchase anywhere other then Champion Kia. I have never been to a dealership where I felt like part of the family until now. I recommend this dealership to any and everyone! Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!!!

May 25, 2014

Amanda you Rock! Thank you for the kind review. Chris Justice General Manager

Champion of Kia Avon Rocks!!!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

I stopped by this dealership a few weeks ago to check out a few vehicles for my son. To my surprise I was greeted by the entire staff (I felt like a star)! I worked with a young man named Fred who shared with me so much information about the vehicles that I was interested in. I spoke with a manager named Billy who was also wonderful. I have never walked into a dealership and felt like I was apart of the family until I came here. Who would have ever thought that a person could get so excited about giving their money away. My son will be back home in a week or so and we will defiantly be back to purchase a vehicle from Kia. I would recommend this dealership to any and everyone!!! I have never had such a pleasant visit at a car lot. Champion of Kia Avon defiantly ROCKS!!!

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. Fred and I are very grateful to have customers like you. You Rock! Chris Justice General Manager

Love this dealership

by from Avon, Indiana |

It was a pleasure to come here and buy a Soul. The salesman was very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. (Jeff) The staff were all friendly. Billy Moore- Sales manager worked very hard at getting me what i wanted. I would highly recomend buy a car here.

May 23, 2014

Thank you for your trust and welcome to the Champion Kia family! Chris Justice General Manager