Fox Infiniti of El Paso

(5.0) 5.0 24 Reviews

7200 Viscount Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925

Wonderful service, outstanding staff!

by from El Paso, TX |

While researching new cars, my husband and I came across the 2015 Acura TLX. The car had tremendous reviews and recommendations. We visited Hoy-Fox Acura and were happy to meet Claudia Aguilar to help us with the vehicle buying process. Claudia did an outstanding job from start to finish. Not only are we head over heels for our new car, but we are so thankful to have made friends with everyone at Hoy-Fox Acura! Everyone there goes above and beyond to ensure that customer service comes first. This is, by far, the best dealership that I have visited and had the pleasure of working with.

Bought a Used Car, Treated Like I Was Buying New

by from El Paso, Texas |

Very friendly and professional. I probably bought the least expensive used car on the lot, but they treated me like I was buying a new top of the line vehicle. Next time I am in the market for a new or used car, I'm going to Fox.

APRIL 2015

by from EL PASO, TX |

IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING THE CAR. THEY DIDN'T HAVE WHAT MY WIFE WAS LOOKING FOR. ISAAC TOOK THE LEAD AND FOUND EXCATLY WHAT WE WANT IT IN LESS THAN A WEEK. NEGOTIATION WENT SMOOTH AND PAPERWORK WAS EASY. FRANK THE FINANCIAL GUY WAS VERY KIND AND FRIENDLY. MY WIFE IS HAPPY WITH THE NEW CAR AND I'M REALLY HAPPY DEALING WITH THE INFINITI CREW (ISAAC AND FRANK). THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I BUY A CAR FROM HOY-FOX INFINITI IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

Excellent Experience!

by from El Paso, TX |

While shopping for a new car at several dealerships, one thing always brought us back to Fox-Infiniti and that was our salesperson, Jonathan Raggo. His attention to the entire sales process, from finding the perfect vehicle, letting us take it home for the weekend, getting us the deal we wanted, thorough delivery of the vehicle and service after the sale, was at a level that I had never experienced before. Others at the dealership, including the general manager, the service department manager and the finance manager all either introduced themselves to us or made us feel welcomed. Highly recommended!

Great service

by from El Paso |

Our dealer Isaac Avila provided all the right information we were looking for to purchase our new vehicle. Isaac was attentive but not pushy, one of the traits we look for when making any type of purchase. We are very pleased with the service we received and will definitely recommend your dealership to our friends.

Great customer service!

by from El Paso, TX |

Awesome people to work with and all of them made it so easy in our car buying process. Especially our sales person, Jonathan Raggo from Infinity, great guy! He sure did go above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted.

Great customer service

by from El Paso, Tx |

I have been an Acura customer now for 12 years and they have always worked with me. They gave me a price that was reasonable and in my budget. I will continue as a customer. I hope to be happy for many more years to come. I recommend my salesperson Jose Enriquez.

Excited about my 2015 Infiniti Q60 Convertible IPL

by from Chicago, IL |

Jerry was excellent from start to finish! I had absolutely no disappointments. I wanted to upgrade from my 2004 G35 coup to a new 2015 Q60 Coup. He had me test drive and help to search for the details I wanted. Well, Once I also test drove the convertible with the red seats I was hooked and he gave me all the comparisons I needed in performance, price, scenarios, etc. I love my new car and my car shopping and buying experience was excellent !!!!!!

GREATEST SERVICE AND ATTENTION

by from El Paso, TX |

My dealer Jonatihan Raggo provided great professional service. He helped me get a great deal for an awesome car. Fully Satisfied with my Infinit Q50....thank you Jonathan.

Administrative assistant

by from El Paso Texas |

Mr Isaac Avila was our salesman. He was super nice, professional, and attentive. He worked with us on price of car and that made us like him even more! Once we selected a car he made sure he showed us how the features of the car worked and I could call him anytime if I had questions, he was available to assist us. We are always satisfied with Infiniti staff customer service .