R&H Toyota Scion

Used 866-456-7917
Service 855-221-5743

Pleasant Experience

by from Reisterstown, MD |

My husband and I are very pleased with the service provided by R & H Toyota sales rep. Levi Lafferty. Levi provided my husband and I with lots of information and made us feel comfortable and stress free. He really took the time to get us a great deal. Thank you, Levi and thank you to all the R & H Toyota staff for your awesome customer service!

January 20, 2015

Greetings Mindy & Eric! Thank you for stopping by R&H Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon.

Fantastic, low pressure sales department!

by from Hanover, PA |

I just purchased a 2015 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. I inquired online and Levi Lafferty responded immediately. I work for another dealership, and I must say that Levi provided me with the customer service that everyone hopes that they will receive. I was very pleased that Levi was able to get me the lowest rate and the best deal around on this new truck. The finance manager did a great job also and was even able to get me the extended maintenance plan and still keep the same payment that I was originally quoted. If you are looking for a new Toyota, please don't hesitate to contact the internet sales manager, Levi Lafferty, and the team at R&H Toyota!!!!

April 8, 2015

R&H Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Toyota. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Saving Grace

by from Reisterstown, MD |

We had been to two different dealerships over a span of 4 days and had extremely bad experiences, so we tried R&H as a last resort and they were our saving grace. The salesman was great and he could tell we were burnt out at this point and made the whole process quick and easy. He didn't try to get us to settle for less and we got exactly what we wanted with little hassle. The paperwork and confirmations took a little while, but besides that, we were in and out within a few hours, unlike the previous two dealerships where we spent 2-3 days with no luck and resistance from the salesmen to give us what we want.

March 23, 2015

Greetings, Hannah! Thank you for stopping by R&H Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Got my Toyota Corolla Le 2015 from R&H Toyota at Owings Mills on 03/03/2015 and it was an excellent experience. This was my first time buying from a big dealership with all these interest rates and credit score however, my sales rep; Levi Laferty, hopefully i spelt it right was very nice and knowledgeable except he was a little nervous. I enjoyed my purchase time with him and his manager whom i forgot his name, except Corney one of the financial manager was rude. Kindly ask for Levi Laferty if you need and really need a new car. Least I forget I'm really enjoying my new car. It was a great experience.

March 10, 2015

Mercy, we are very sorry that the financial manager was rude to you. That is really not what we aim for here at R&H Toyota. However, we are happy that you still had a positive experience and that Levi Laferty was able to assist you with your purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thanks, R&H Toyota

Thank you!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Rado was a real pleasure to work with. He was considerate of my needs and was forthcoming with information. His follow-up was also appreciated. The buying process was a bit stressful due to my situation, but Rado did his utmost to ensure my satisfaction. Thank you, Rado!

March 10, 2015

Hello LP, R&H Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rado and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Dreadful After Purchase Customer Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I am writing this review as a last resort. My wife and I have contacted R & H repeatedly and received no reply. We purchased a Prius V in late December. Initially, the experience was good. We found the car we wanted at a decent price and drove off with minimal hassle. Unfortunately, our troubles began once we rolled out of the lot. My spouse is a U.S. Marine. The plan was to buy the car in Baltimore, our home port, and drive with our kids across the country to her new duty station Camp Pendleton, CA. Because my wife has an out-of-state driver's license, we could not get our license plates immediately. No worries, the financial technician said, we can mail them to you. He said we only needed to contact the dealership, relay our new address, and they would ship the plates via FedEx. It's weeks later and no plates. We've called, left messages, and emailed our sales consultant and Tom Meyers, Sales Manager. Now we are driving with expired temporary tags. Also, we decided on the ToyotaCare Plus maintenance coverage. The financial technician said we could have our oil changed every 5,000 miles, even though our factory suggested maintenance guide calls for an oil change every 10,000 miles. Changing the oil every 5,000 miles would make the extra coverage financially worthwhile. We took our vehicle to our local Toyota service center. They said that they could only change the oil according to the maintenance schedule. Okay, this was partially our fault. In hindsight, we could have done more research on the ToyotaCare Plus plan. However, the financial tech specifically said we could have the oil changed every five thousand miles, so he either lied or does not understand his company's warranty provisions. My wife hears "Thank you for your service" often. Which is totally fine. When most people say that they are speaking sincerely. Instead of gratitude, however, we would like to get what was promised. Or at least a call back.

March 4, 2015

Ben and Tracie, Thank you for your feedback about R&H Toyota Scion. We apologize you were disappointed during your recent visit. I know that you have spoken to Elmer, our Finance Director, in the store as recently as yesterday. We are sorry if there was a misunderstanding with the time frame on the maintenance program. Toyota has a few programs, all at different levels, for miles in between services. We can certainly refund the entire amount of the contract, and will process that paper work today. The tags were sent to you via FedEx yesterday, which was the third of the month, and should be arriving today or tomorrow. Once again, we apologize for the confusion on our part, and should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Finance Director, Elmer Orozco, at 410-363-2000 or via email at eorozco@mileone.com. We thank you for choosing us and will strive to make this a great experience going forward. Thank you. Sincerely, Rob Long, General Manager R&H Toyota/Scion Direct Line: 410-363-2000 rlong@mileone.com

great service

by from Owings mills, MD |

This was my first time buying a vehicle and everyone there made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I'm a recent collage graduate and with my school loans I have a tight budget. Evon Green was excellent in helping me find what I wanted in my price range. I would definitely recommend R&H

January 20, 2015

Hello Jackson13, R&H Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Evon Green and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Excellent Dealer Service

by from Newark, DE |

We received excellent service from Joey Cheng of R & H Toyota dealership when we bought our new RAV4 on Dec. 27, 2014. I sent the dealership a message to ask for the price of new RAV4 on Dec. 26, Joey contacted me via email. I then called him, and he answered all my questions and explained all cost/fees clearly. Feeling the honesty and excellent assistance, I decided to drive 60 miles (!!!) to buy my new car from this dealership. On the day, I tried 3 different RAV4, and Joey answered all my questions/concerns again clearly. At the end my wife and I decided to buy the vehicle we originally selected but with some change. Joey helped us with the change without a word. Joey also demonstrated all functions to us very clearly. He also made the buying process very smoothly so all the rest we did was to sign the paperwork---The lady handling this was also very nice. At the end, we also got a free car wash and full tank of gas for free for the RAV4---small things, but again it let you feel welcomed from the dealership.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Reena Huang. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Joey Cheng lead you to your new RAV4, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at R&H Toyota Scion. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great Experience

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Purchased a 2015 Camry from R&H Toyota this month. Rob Steiner is a great person to work with. The whole purchasing process was very smooth. Got a nice price for my car. Really liked this experience.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response JK. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rob led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. Thanks & happy driving!

More then excellences

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

We had a very nice consultant. Mr.Carlos P. Subido. He was very truthful with my husband and me. When asked questions about the van we were purchasing. He was very up front, that is why when we decide to purchase another vehicle we would like for him to be our consultant.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Al and Alice j. Moyd. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Carlos led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him and our entire team. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us. Thanks & happy driving!

Awesome customer service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

My husband and i purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla about a week ago. The whole buying experience was awesome. Mr. Rob Steiner helped us throughout the buying process. He took his time to explain every detail of the deal. He answered all our questions, making sure we understood all parts of the contract. He explained the similarities and differences in the choice of cars we picked. Again, he gave us enough information we needed to help us make a decision He clarified our misconception, myth, and confusions since we are a first time buyer. He made the process relatively simple and easy. In the end, we were less confused and fearful, and we went home with a new car. Amazingly, Mr. Rob called me several time to follow up and see how i'm dong with the car. The next time i'm changing my car, i'm letting Mr Rob do it for me!

December 23, 2014

Hello Ty, R&H Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rob and our entire team! Thank you again for your review, and happy driving!