Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Used 866-414-6615
Service 855-263-7539

Terrific experience!

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Dylan was awesome! I found a nice little Z4 with all the options I wanted and it happen to be 600 miles away. He gave me all kinds of additional info and pics that I requested that made me comfortable in my decision to put down a deposit and fly out. Dylan picked us up at the airport, got the paperwork started while I was out for a drive knowing I would be driving this home! The entire staff was friendly and courteous during our three hour visit. Car was awesome, ran flawlessly and everything was exactly as it was presented to me. I found no "surprises" with it on my drive home. The only thing that could have improve my overall experience would have been getting to the finance dept. a little quicker, but after waiting for about an hour due to a couple people ahead of me, they got me in and out in about 10 minutes.

July 20, 2015

Good morning witsends. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Dylan was able to assist you with your new Mercedes-Benz purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again witsends for the highly praised review.

Sales experience excellent !!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mr. Payne , my sales representative, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Buying this car was a very pleasant experience ... even when we were negotiating the price.

August 18, 2015

Thank you "the old man" for your earnest response. We appreciate your positive feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mr. Payne. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Likisha Pearmon-Jones...Best Sales Consultant Ever

by from Catonsville, MD |

Can I just start by saying "This lady ROCKS"!!! For someone who has never purchased a vehicle on their own, this was a stress-free, no hassle experience! Likisha listened to what I was looking for and found me an awesome car that I could afford! She really takes the time to help you without putting a lot of pressure on you for the "sale". This was my first time actually going to a dealership where the sales person says they can get you into a car and actually gets you into a vehicle without a bunch of loop holes! I am the third person out of my family to purchase a vehicle from this car angel, I've already sent two more customers her way and will be sending more:-)!!!

May 22, 2015

Nissy, thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate any feedback, but a review like yours truly motivates our team. Thanks again!

excellent salesperson...Likisha Jones!!! Top Notch

by from Columbia, Maryland |

Five Stars!! From walking in to driving off. She addressed my concerns and matched me with a car for my lifestyle. Mrs. Pearmon-Jones went above and beyond, she even took care of my rental.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. Happy driving!

Great buying experience!!!

by from Perry Hall Md |

What a breathe of fresh air , my salesperson Josh P was very professional and friendly. Very knowlegable about the vehicles , warranty and took me on a tour of the facility so when I came back for service or any other needs I knew where i was going. I shopped the pricing of the vehicle I purchased and they beat there competitors. Recommend this dealership, !0+

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Johnny. We are pleased knowing you had a great experience with us. Happy driving!

Customer 2015

by from Maryland |

Andre Goppy, has been my Service Advisor since 2010! Andre has always been a top notch advisor and never hesitated to help me whenever I needed him. He's always been prompt and courteous when returning my calls and I have always been able to rely on the information that he provided. Andre is very personable and is willing to help in anyway he can. When my car started giving me more trouble than what it was worth Andre discussed various options with me and referred me to Mr. George Johnson who ended up putting me in an upgraded certified pre-owned vehicle. Mr. Johnson, was a great Master Certified Sales person!!! He and my wife laughed the entire time!! Mr. Johnson was very knowledgeable and gave me my bottom line price within 45 minutes of me sitting down in his office. He made sure I was well informed about my options and gave me enough time and space to make my final decision!!! I will recommend Mr. Johnson to all of my family and friends!!!

April 1, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback, Corey! It was our pleasure servicing your Mercedes-Benz and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Second purchase and I?m happy again!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I want to commend Likisha Pearmon-Jones for making my second experience with Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills a joyful one! Once again, Likisha was a pleasure to deal with, and her communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional. The atmosphere at Mercedes Benz Owings Mills was very family oriented and I did not feel like I was being pressured into a sale at all. Likisha and her team were very willing to work with me and with my budget and made the entire experience stress free. Great people, great service. Definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle here from Likisha Pearmon-Jones! She rocks! I also would like to commend Sam Master, who is a true professional. Thanks Sam! Thank you.

March 17, 2015

Hi kkelly1003, thank you so much for your kind review. Likisha and our entire staff take pride in providing our customers with the best purchasing experience possible. Thanks again and happy driving!

Great Customer Service and excellent sales agent

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Mr. George Johnson was very professional, couteous, patient and knowledgeable about his craft. He was effective and efficient. Mr. George Johnson provided me with the car fax, he explained all of the prior knowledge that I needed to be privy to buying and being a owner of a Mercedes Benz.

March 10, 2015

Good morning Cynthia Bruce. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Mr. George Johnson was able to assist you with your new Mercedes purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Cynthia Bruce for the highly praised review.

Great Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Having what I wanted in mind as I arrived, I truly came out with all my wishes met. My purchase was a true professional team service. Hats off to Mr. George Johnson for hearing my wishes and leading me to the correct choice. I am thankful to Mr. Sam Masters for making the purchase possible. I went in nervous and doubtful, met the team, and left feeling confident about my purchase. I Love My Car !!

March 2, 2015

Good morning! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Excellent service from Likisha at MB Owings Mills

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I am a repeat customer of Likisha's. She is an exceptional sales consultant. She listens, cares and wants you to be satisfied. My first experience was purchasing a E350 in July 2013 and in addition, I am now leasing a new GLK 350. I am extremely satisfied and will remain a customer of Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills due to her service. In addition, I also want to thank Fran for her great service as well. She made financing quick, easy and convenient. Thank you Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills for your quality team!

February 25, 2015

Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new GLK 350. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent in everyway.

by from Towson, MD |

Kyle went above and beyond to help me with the purchase of a recent BMW from MB of Owings Mills. Best used car buying experience I have ever been though by far. They went above and beyond to fix a vibration that required all 4 wheels to be straightened which i know was expensive. I got my car back in one day washed and with the interior cleaned.

February 23, 2015

Good morning, Kevin! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Kyle was able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!