Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Used 866-414-6615
Service 855-263-7539

Excellent Customer Service!!!!

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

It was a pleasure working with LiKisha at Owings Mills Mercedes!! She was extremely patient and understanding. I know this because I can be very demanding and like to feel like I am the number 1 priority. Even with the many customers, liKisha had; I never felt less than her # 1 priority. That is not easy and I still do not know how she did it. I had my Mom, Dad, and Friend go with me, intitailly. Ms. LiKisha handled us all. Then, I got to meet Fran in Financing. She was wonderful. I was pleased with the deal and will never go to another Mercedes dealership again!!!

February 5, 2015

Good morning Tresa! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Tresa, and be sure to visit us soon.

Great Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Having what I wanted in mind as I arrived, I truly came out with all my wishes met. My purchase was a true professional team service. Hats off to Mr. George Johnson for hearing my wishes and leading me to the correct choice. I am thankful to Mr. Sam Masters for making the purchase possible. I went in nervous and doubtful, met the team, and left feeling confident about my purchase. I Love My Car !!

Excellent service from Likisha at MB Owings Mills

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I am a repeat customer of Likisha's. She is an exceptional sales consultant. She listens, cares and wants you to be satisfied. My first experience was purchasing a E350 in July 2013 and in addition, I am now leasing a new GLK 350. I am extremely satisfied and will remain a customer of Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills due to her service. In addition, I also want to thank Fran for her great service as well. She made financing quick, easy and convenient. Thank you Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills for your quality team!

February 25, 2015

Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new GLK 350. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Excellent in everyway.

by from Towson, MD |

Kyle went above and beyond to help me with the purchase of a recent BMW from MB of Owings Mills. Best used car buying experience I have ever been though by far. They went above and beyond to fix a vibration that required all 4 wheels to be straightened which i know was expensive. I got my car back in one day washed and with the interior cleaned.

February 23, 2015

Good morning, Kevin! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Kyle was able to assist you with your new BMW purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!

I Love My Car!

by from Fort Washington, MD |

I love my new car recently purchased from this dealership. I came here looking at a 2 door E-Class as an option instead of looking to actually purchase the car. I was able to not only test drive the car but also take the car home to get a feel for it. I came back the next day and purchased the car. The buying process was somewhat long but well worth it. My salesperson, Bronson, and the general manager, Steve, were of great assistance. The only complaint is the floor mats. There weren't any in the car so my salesperson went searching for them. He was unable to find the ones that went inside my car so he got some out of another car. The mats had stains that seemed as though someone had tried their best to remove them but unsuccessful. I appreciate the salesperson trying to work this out, I would have loved for the floor mats to be in better condition. He did offer for them to try to clean the mats again but I don't think it would be worth the hour drive for stains I know they would be unable to remove. If the mats were in better shape, I definitely would have given 5 stars for overall.

January 22, 2015

Thank you AmandA for taking the time to review us! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback AmandA.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Baltimore, MD |

We just bought a GL450 on 12/30/14. It was the best car buying experience we've ever had. Everyone there was very nice, not pushy at all. Josh Polmes was wonderful. They had everything ready for us at pick-up. Josh really went above and beyond. Finance was quick and painless. It really was just wonderful. We went to Mercedes of Hunt Valley first and left because we didn't like them. Go to Owings Mills!!!

January 14, 2015

Good afternoon bpatterson. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Josh was able to assist you with your new GL 450 purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review!

Extremely professional, great service and sales

by from Baltimore, MD |

Great dealership with a great service department, salespeople and management. I'm on my second GL 450 purchased here, and Josh Pomles, my salesperson, has been fantastic. Very trustworthy and hard-working. With both vehicles, he went out of his way to ensure a good shopping experience for us. But it does not stop there. He is always ready to help and hand-hold with any service-related issues as well. And Andre Goppy is the best service advisor you can ask for. Diligent and always goes out of his way to explain all work performed and provides superb service. So is Kyle Harris, another service advisor I've worked with. The reason everyone is so helpful is clear to me - because senior management sets the right tone, atmosphere and incentives - which is to serve customers honestly and professionally. Rick Astarita the GM and Tim Sauter the service manager are both thorough professionals; recently, they too went out of their way to sort out an issue during one of my service visits. I have no hesitation in recommending this dealership.

December 22, 2014

Hello Harish, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with our entire sales and service teams! Thank you again for your review & happy driving!

Great dealership

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I recently purchased my CPO 2012 E350 sport from Mr. George Johnson at the Owings Mills Mercedes Benz dealership. My buying experience was fantastic and Mr. Johnson delivered first class service. Mr. Johnson was extremely knowledgable of the many automobile Mercedes Benz has to offer. I highly recommend you visit this dealership and ask for Mr.George Johnson.

October 5, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Dr Smoot. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that George Johnson lead you to your new 2012 Mercedes Benz E350, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills. Thank you again Dr Smoot and have a great day! www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofOwingsMills

TIRELESS EFFORTS

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

great experience, Lakeisha worked day and night to get my nephew in a car, she made calls, and was with us the whole process

September 10, 2014

Hello Tammy, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Lakeisha and the team! Thank you again for your review

Review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

by from Bel Air, MD |

Excellent dealership. Salesman Jared was very knowledgeable and helpful. We absolutely LOVE our new C300. What a great ride ! The best MB dealership in Baltimore. Thanks for a great experience.

September 10, 2014

JulianCh1 - Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills MD

by from Bel Air, MD |

Awesome dealer. Salesman Jared was fantastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. We absolutely LOVE our new C300. A great ride! 5 Stars !!

September 9, 2014

Hello Julian C , Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jared and the team! Thank you again for your review.