Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Used 866-414-6615
Service 855-263-7539

Excellent Sales Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Purchased 2014 E350 4matic with the help of Kyle Weiman at Mercedes Benz Owings Mills. Kyle was very professional, knowledgeable and patient with questions, test drives and accessories, He was extremely committed to follow up and accommodating, calling to assess if additional needs were met and to reiterate his availability round my schedule. He was available but not pushy and very willing to ensure that I was purchasing the car I wanted. The General Manager of the dealer, Rick Astarita was also extremely professional, reasonable and accommodating. Rachel Holdereid in finance was very helpful as well and the team stayed late to complete additional paperwork on a weekend and ensured everything was done professionally. For the minute I waled in to this dealership, they did an outstanding job and I highly recommend Kyle and the entire team

August 29, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Lonny. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Kyle Weiman lead you to your new 2014 E350, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great dealership

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I recently purchased my CPO 2012 E350 sport from Mr. George Johnson at the Owings Mills Mercedes Benz dealership. My buying experience was fantastic and Mr. Johnson delivered first class service. Mr. Johnson was extremely knowledgable of the many automobile Mercedes Benz has to offer. I highly recommend you visit this dealership and ask for Mr.George Johnson.

October 5, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Dr Smoot. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that George Johnson lead you to your new 2012 Mercedes Benz E350, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills. Thank you again Dr Smoot and have a great day! www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofOwingsMills

TIRELESS EFFORTS

by from BALTIMORE, MD |

great experience, Lakeisha worked day and night to get my nephew in a car, she made calls, and was with us the whole process

September 10, 2014

Hello Tammy, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Lakeisha and the team! Thank you again for your review

Review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

by from Bel Air, MD |

Excellent dealership. Salesman Jared was very knowledgeable and helpful. We absolutely LOVE our new C300. What a great ride ! The best MB dealership in Baltimore. Thanks for a great experience.

September 10, 2014

JulianCh1 - Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Review of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills MD

by from Bel Air, MD |

Awesome dealer. Salesman Jared was fantastic, very knowledgeable and helpful. We absolutely LOVE our new C300. A great ride! 5 Stars !!

September 9, 2014

Hello Julian C , Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jared and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Mercedes E-350

by from Westminster, Md. |

My Salesperson Josh was superb. His knowledge of the car was exceeded only by superior customer service!

September 2, 2014

Gary- Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much!

Kyle Weiman was GREAT!!

by from Beltsville |

Our sales man, Kyle Weiman was great. Dealership was ?OK? but made better due to Kyle. He was solid through the entire process. Very courteous, went out of his way. I live about 45 minutes away from the dealership and he picked up the trade / delivered the purchased vehicle back to my residence without any hesitation. The purchase was contingent on several minor things that needed to be done and Kyle saw everything through very well. In all fairness to this review, my recommendation is to go through your potential vehicle thoroughly prior to purchase, make sure you have a good understanding of the pricing structure, warranty and ensure everything is documented on what/if anything you want done prior to taking delivery (look for the closing document entitled ?we owe you?). In my case, I asked for an additional key, there were stains that needed to be removed and other minor things. Kyle was great and I highly recommend working with him. He did a great job being objective. Highly recommend Kyle.

Kyle Weiman was GREAT. Highly recommend

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Excellent Service

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jared Chernick was my salesperson and was one of the best experiences I had when purchasing a new vehicle. When I looked on the car lot I was not in the market to even buy at the time. He made buying a car very easy and I felt good about my purchase. I would refer Jared to anyone looking to buy a Mercedes.

September 2, 2014

Good morning! Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

mr eric barshop

by from owings mills md |

william hosea is a wondeful and very knowledgeable service manager. he highlighted all the features of the car and was very willing to go over the features again if needed.

July 1, 2014

Greetings Mr. Barshop! Thank you for stopping by Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Excellent Service....

by from Ashbn, VA |

We bought our CLA from Owing Mills. Our experience from the beginning was the best. We visited twice. Once to test drive E350 convertible and next to complete the CLA leasing process. In between, just phone and email. This is our 4th mercedes. Sales consultant Likisha is one of the best we have seen. Never the rush of selling in her approach. Her approach is not like trying to sell what they have in stock. She understood our expectation and brought this perfect CLA from shipment. This dealership is 75 miles away for us. But, proved real worth. Their price is very competitive than Penske Motors, Tysons. Not sure if it is because of the dealer incentives. Whatever the case may be, we got what we want in the price we wanted. Very professional.

July 1, 2014

Good day Susetha! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Thank you and be sure to visit us again soon!