Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

Used 866-414-6615 Used 866-414-6615
Service 855-263-7539 Service 855-263-7539

Great buying experience

by from Mclean, VA |

I like my sales person, Dale. He is very knowledgeable, professional and always makes you comfortable.

October 13, 2015

Good morning Go Fran, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills thanks you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear Dale made your experience a memorable one, and will be sure to share your comments with him and the team. Should you need any service or maintenance needs in the future, please feel free to contact us or stop in anytime. Thank you, and have a great day. Happy Driving!

WORST CAR BUYING EXPEIRNCE

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

ON 4/22/15, MY CREDIT WAS OPENED FOR A PARTICULAR CAR I WAS INTERESTED ON BUYING BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK THAT NIGHT. I ASKED MY FATHER TO GO BACK AND GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT JUST TO RESERVE THE CAR TO ME FOR THE NEXT DAY BUT THE MANAGER SAID HE CANNOT TAKE THE RESERVATION. HE TOLD MY FATHER THAT I WILL BE THE FIRST PRIORITY ON THE NEXT DAY IF THAT CAR IS NOT SOLD THAT NIGHT. AT 10 PM, THE SALES REP JIMI CALLED ME AT WORK CONFIRMING MY APPOINTMENT FOR 9-10 AM THE FOLLOWING DAY. I ARRIVED AT THE DEALERSHIP AT 9:05 AM AND TALKED TO JIMI RIGHT AWAY AND TOLD HIM THAT I NEED IT DONE BEFORE NOONTIME AS I HAVE TO WORK AGAIN THAT NIGHT. I GAVE HIM MY BANK APPROVAL PAPER WORKS. WE WAITED UNTIL AROUND 11:15 AM BUT SEEMS NOTHING WAS HAPPENING. SO MY FATHER TALKED TO JIMI AGAIN AND WE WERE TOLD THAT HE WILL GET THE MANAGER FOR US. THE MANAGER TOLD US THAT THE CAR WAS ALREADY SOLD 20 MINUTES AGO. I WAS SO UPSET FOR THE WASTE OF TIME. OUR FAMILY BOUGHT 8 CARS TO MILE ONE COMPANY OVER THE PAST 8 YEARS AND WE HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO THEM. BUT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL CHANGE MY OUTLOOK ABOUT THIS COMPANY. TERRIBLE EXPRIENCE.... IT WASN'T JIMI'S FAULT. IT WAS THE FAULT OF THE PERSON IN THE FINANCE DEPT AND MANAGEMENT LEVEL...

Not so much

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

The short version is Not ready; Didn't care; Oh, you're just looking at a CLA; and So?. I called to make sure the car I was looking for was there and had the options I wanted and was assured it was. I made an appointment to come see it. When I got there, the sales person was apathetic, the replacement sales person he foisted us off on was eager, but woefully unprepared, and the car was not even on the lot, much less ready for me to see. When we found the car it was not even close to equipped with what I asked for. Back at the dealer, I asked if they had anything that did and off my eager salesperson goes to check. 30 minutes later I finally got tired of waiting and left. 30 mile trip and 2 hours at the dealership wasted. And email I sent later was not even acknowledged and 5 days later I get a call from the 2nd sales person asking me to come in to sit down and see if they could find something. I can say that from the minute I walked in I felt like looking for a CLA was a job for the new guy and actually being prepared for an appointment was something for customers willing to spend more. The attitude from my attempt to follow up was not answered, so I assume it was simply one of apathy. I did get a call from the eager sales person 5 days later, asking me if I wanted to come back and sit down so that he could find out what I was looking for. No thanks. Wasted enough time feeling small.

Great service

by from Woodstock, Maryland |

I was very happy with my experience at the Owings Mill location. Dylan Jones sold my son and daughter-in-law a Mercedes. I have owned a Lexus since 1995, and decided to look at the Mercedes. I purchased a 2013 Mercedes C-Class 300 fully loaded. Dylan is a excellent sales consultant. There was no pressure to purchase anything. Very satisfied with everyone who assisted me.

Chris Pesar was great to work with.

by from Eldersburg md |

Chris Peaar was a great sales rep. He found me the right car for the right price. He worked very hard to ensure I got the car that fit my budget and needs. He was not pushy at all and allowed me the time I needed to feel comfortable with my decision.

November 11, 2015

Good afternoon Joeb, thank you for taking some time to share your positive feedback with us here at Mercedes-Benz Owings Mills. We are delighted to hear that Chris was able to find you the right car and at the right price. We will be certain to share your kind compliments with him and the team. Please feel free to stop in anytime with any questions. Thank you again and have a great day.

Went for one car & left with two!!!

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

I've dealt with quite a few Mercedes dealerships and I must say, they top them all. Top Notch Service!!!!

October 2, 2015

Thank you very much for the positive feedback KaT. We are happy to hear that our team was able to make your car buying experience a memorable one! If you should have any questions about either of your new vehicles, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to work with you again soon. Thanks so much, Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills.

Great service - attention detail -

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Just picked up my new S550. It's a dream. Our salesman, Sheldon Wollman is amazing. Took care of us as he has been for 13 years. He knows the cars and he knows his customers. Because the new cars have a lot of techno bells and whistles, the dealership has a liaison that will familiarize the buyer with all the new features and even come to your home and set up your garage door button in your car - if you need it. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants red carpet service.

September 30, 2015

Greetings Ellen Gordon! Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for sharing with us your car buying experience and providing us with your exceptional feedback. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a memorable experience purchasing your new Mercedes-Benz S550 and we will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts to Sheldon and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Ellen Gordon for the highly praised review.

Great service

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I was looking for CLA 250 in jupiter red and I got one with all the specifications I needed in owings mill and customer service here is awesome. I am completely satified with their service. Thanks Kyle Weiman for helping me out.

September 25, 2015

Hi nikhila - Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new Mercedes-Benz CLA250! We are delighted to hear that Kyle Weiman was a great assistance during your purchasing experience and we will be sure share your positive feedback with him. If you should need any future maintenance services performed, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you nikhila for your wonderful feedback and have a great day.

Sales experience excellent !!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Mr. Payne , my sales representative, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Buying this car was a very pleasant experience ... even when we were negotiating the price.

August 18, 2015

Thank you "the old man" for your earnest response. We appreciate your positive feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Mr. Payne. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Terrific experience!

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Dylan was awesome! I found a nice little Z4 with all the options I wanted and it happen to be 600 miles away. He gave me all kinds of additional info and pics that I requested that made me comfortable in my decision to put down a deposit and fly out. Dylan picked us up at the airport, got the paperwork started while I was out for a drive knowing I would be driving this home! The entire staff was friendly and courteous during our three hour visit. Car was awesome, ran flawlessly and everything was exactly as it was presented to me. I found no "surprises" with it on my drive home. The only thing that could have improve my overall experience would have been getting to the finance dept. a little quicker, but after waiting for about an hour due to a couple people ahead of me, they got me in and out in about 10 minutes.

July 22, 2015

Good morning witsends. Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Dylan was able to assist you with your new Mercedes-Benz purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again witsends for the highly praised review.