Milea Auto Group

3211 E. Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

New 877-870-3063
Used 888-474-1635
Service 877-882-6184

Milea Buick GMC Subaru, Dedication+Excellence+Satisfaction Since 1980! All new Showroom!

by from White Plains, NY |

Charlie from Milea GMC got me into the exact Acadia I was looking for. I was recommended by a friend to contact Charlie and I am glad I did. I could not be happier with my experience. From start to finish, he worked with me and answered all my questions with professionalism. Milea GMC and Charlie are highly recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your great review,we strive on 100% completely satisfied and I'm glad you are one of them! Anything you need we are all here for you!

Can't beat Milea

by from NY, NY |

Excellent all around. Can't beat Milea. They are honest with you and try to treat you well. They also back up their promises.

Great service

by from Bronx, NY |

Jeffrey is a fantastic salesman, he helped me from the beginning to the end and still follows up with me about my car and service appointments. I will be back to purchase my 2nd car also. Friendly staff and many cars to choose from. Jeffrey is amazing and so happy that he is my salesman.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your great review, here at Milea we strive to keep our clients 100% completely satisfied, we are glad you are one of them!I'm also pleased that you are happy with your salesperson Jeff!

Great people fancy cars

by from Westchester |

Jeffrey Horn showed me this beautiful truck, The prices we fair and he helped me from a to z! Thanks Jeffrey

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your great review, here at Milea we strive to keep our clients 100% completely satisfied, we are glad you are one of them!We are also glad you were happy with your salesperson Jeff.

Best salespeople in NY

by from Bronx |

Gabe Moreno was my salesman and he was very professional! MIlea has beautiful cars and great service.

Customer

by from Bronx, New York |

I've used Milea for a car purchase and servicing since 2011. Their facilities and services are excellent and their staff is extremely helpful and courteous.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad you enjoy our service department and like the new facility, anything you may need we are always here for you. Thanks Milea management!

Professional & courteous service Always

by from Bronx, NY |

As always I come in to Milea and is treated like family. They know my name, my car & my ways. Professional service, clean new waiting area. I love the new upgrades. Always top notch service, in & out within the hour. Thx Milea for always taking care of me

May 9, 2015

Thank you Irma for your wonderful review, we strive to keep everyone completely satisfied! We are really glad you like the new facility which makes it all worth it in end! Anything you may need please don't hesitate to call us.... Management @ Milea Buick GMC Subaru

Great service

by from North bellmore, ny |

Great experience. They squeezed me right in for my service and it was only an half hour wait time. Thank you.

April 13, 2015

Hello Vincenza,as always thank you for your great review. Our goal is to keep our clients completely satisfied and I'm glad we have with you, anything you need don't hesitate to call or email me! Thanks, Charlie Albanese

Great Service & The New Facility is Great

by from Bronx, NY |

The Millea Service has always been Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They make servicing our car a real pleasure.

April 13, 2015

Hello Virginia, we want to thank you for your great review, we are glad we are keeping you satisfied with your vehicle! This is our main goal here at Milea Buick GMC Subaru, should you need anything don't hesitate to call or stop by! Thank you again, Milea Management!

Ms. Debra Mandracchia

by from Bronx, New York |

I always have a great experience from the employees to the top notch work that I get done on my car!!!!

April 13, 2015

Hello Debra, we are very happy to hear your please with the service department. This is our main goal here at Milea Buick GMC Subaru. Thank you for your response and remember if you should need anything don't hesitate to call or stop by. Thanks again for the great review! Milea Management!

Buick2015 Owner

by from Bronxville, New York |

I'm a repeat customer, and just got my Buick Enclave upgraded to the new model. I love dealing with Milea. They stand by their product, customer service is terrific! I highly recommend this company for your car needs.

April 2, 2015

We want to thank you for using Milea Buick GMC Subaru, we are especially glad you are happy and satisfied with you vehicle!We strive to keep everyone 100% completely satisfied! Thank you again for you comment! Management @ Milea!