Milea Auto Group

3211 E. Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

New 877-870-3063
Used 888-474-1635
Service 877-882-6184

Milea Buick GMC Subaru, Dedication+Excellence+Satisfaction Since 1980! All new Showroom!

Great experience

by from Bronx, NYC |

Joe Velez is the car sales man that assisted me with the purchase of my new (used) car. I have nothing but nice things to say about this gentleman. He is very enlightening, honest, and great at what he does. He didn't just sell me a car, and wished me well, he called 3 days later to follow up and make sure that everything is ok. The level of customer service Joe provided is stellar and I will definitely recommend everyone I know to buy a car from Joe!

September 2, 2014

We would like to thank you for a great review and we @ Milea Buick GMC Subaru strive on customer satisfaction always! Enjoy your vehicle from Milea Buick GMC Subaru.If you should need anything please don't hesitate to call us, we also have a brand new state of the art showroom so come visit. Management!

Extremely Happy with my experience with Milea!

by from New Hyde Park |

I was very happy with the level of service my wife and I received at Milea when I leased my 2013 Subaru Legacy in December 2012. Chris, our salesperson was absolutely fantastic and I would reccomend him to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. The entire staff at Milea was very friendly and made sure I was 100% happy with my vehicle. I will most definitely buy my next car from Milea, I was extremely impressed.

Great people. Great car.

by from Yonkers, NY |

Chris was the salesman there that helped us through the process. We needed a new car quickly as one of the old cars we had went bust. Not looking for anything specific, Chris showed us what was available, explained to us the items we had questions about. He guided us through the process rather than trying to steer us in another direction, which was a refreshing experience as compared to Toyota Dealerships were my family had previously bought cars. By the end of that day we had selected a car and made a deposit, and by the end of the week the financing was complete, the papers were signed, and we had the car we needed. I cannot say enough about how great Chris and this dealership was. I have been looking at buying a WRX in the next year, and this is the first place I'm going back to.

September 2, 2014

Boy, did I come to the right place.

by from Bronx, N. Y. |

The facility was very neat and clean, and every person in the place said hello to me. My salesman was Bob Menochino. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and like all the salesman here, dressed like a professional car salesman. Bob took time to explain all the features on my car and just made me feel very comfortable doing business with him. When I came to pick up my car, Bob sat in the car with me and made sure I knew where every control was, and how they operated. I also dealt with Nick Reina concerning financing and extras, and like Bob, he made me feel comfortable. I am 59 years old and have purchased many cars, but this was my best experience in buying a car. I will highly recommend Bob Menochino to anyone I know that's looking for a quality new or used car......and who is looking for their very best car buying experience. Thanks again to Bob Menochino and Milea ....Lou Valentino

Great value , courteous staff

by from Bronx ny |

My sales person Bob Menichino was extremely helpful. I had shopped around and Milea offered the best price. All features were explained completely. The paperwork was handled efficiently. I would highly recommend Milea and Bob. I have also gone back for regular maintenance and was taken care of quickly and efficiently by the service staff.

September 2, 2014

Very satisfied with my purchase

by from elmhurst, ny |

Friendly and helpful staff. Salesperson knowledgeable, polite and was available when i called even after I purchased vehicle. Showroom nice and clean. Paperwork and vehicle ready for me on time.

September 4, 2014

Great place to buy a car!!!!!

by from monroe |

I bought my New Buick Enclave from Milea. Joe Velez my sales consultant was great. He answered all my questions and helped me pick out my Enclave. When Joe told me he will be in contact with me after I buy the car I thought it was just sales talk, not true at all. He calls to check up on me and my car. He even sent me a Christmas card. The whole staff is great Wesley Cotter the internet manager

Great friendly service .

by from Yonkers,New York |

From sales to service everyone was helpful. Car was delivered as discussed. Service is almost always avaliable for times I need. Car always returned as promised. Very dependable.