Milea Auto Group

3211 E. Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

New 877-870-3063
Used 888-474-1635
Service 877-882-6184

Milea Buick GMC Subaru, Dedication+Excellence+Satisfaction Since 1980! All new Showroom!

by from White Plains, NY |

Charlie from Milea GMC got me into the exact Acadia I was looking for. I was recommended by a friend to contact Charlie and I am glad I did. I could not be happier with my experience. From start to finish, he worked with me and answered all my questions with professionalism. Milea GMC and Charlie are highly recommended!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your great review,we strive on 100% completely satisfied and I'm glad you are one of them! Anything you need we are all here for you!

Professional & courteous service Always

by from Bronx, NY |

As always I come in to Milea and is treated like family. They know my name, my car & my ways. Professional service, clean new waiting area. I love the new upgrades. Always top notch service, in & out within the hour. Thx Milea for always taking care of me

Great service

by from North bellmore, ny |

Great experience. They squeezed me right in for my service and it was only an half hour wait time. Thank you.

April 13, 2015

Hello Vincenza,as always thank you for your great review. Our goal is to keep our clients completely satisfied and I'm glad we have with you, anything you need don't hesitate to call or email me! Thanks, Charlie Albanese

Great Service & The New Facility is Great

by from Bronx, NY |

The Millea Service has always been Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They make servicing our car a real pleasure.

April 13, 2015

Hello Virginia, we want to thank you for your great review, we are glad we are keeping you satisfied with your vehicle! This is our main goal here at Milea Buick GMC Subaru, should you need anything don't hesitate to call or stop by! Thank you again, Milea Management!

Ms. Debra Mandracchia

by from Bronx, New York |

I always have a great experience from the employees to the top notch work that I get done on my car!!!!

April 13, 2015

Hello Debra, we are very happy to hear your please with the service department. This is our main goal here at Milea Buick GMC Subaru. Thank you for your response and remember if you should need anything don't hesitate to call or stop by. Thanks again for the great review! Milea Management!

Buick2015 Owner

by from Bronxville, New York |

I'm a repeat customer, and just got my Buick Enclave upgraded to the new model. I love dealing with Milea. They stand by their product, customer service is terrific! I highly recommend this company for your car needs.

April 2, 2015

We want to thank you for using Milea Buick GMC Subaru, we are especially glad you are happy and satisfied with you vehicle!We strive to keep everyone 100% completely satisfied! Thank you again for you comment! Management @ Milea!

Very happy Buick Enclave 2015 Customer

by from Bronxvlle, New York |

I'm so pleased

by from Bronx NY |

My advisor was very helpful. Although he had to leave at 5 he made sure that all the paper work was taken care of before he left. Can't thank him enough! So pleased with his work! I might just specifically ask that he handles my service appointments every time I go to Milea GMC.

April 2, 2015

We want to thank you for using Milea Buick GMC Subaru service and we are especially glad you happy all your needs were taken care of, we strive to keep everyone 100% completely satisfied! Thank you again for you comment! Management @ Milea!

They clearly explained the repair and the price

by from Brooklyn NY |

Milea made sure my repair experience was fast and friendly. I was afraid they might have to keep my car for a couple of days, but when I dropped it off on a Sat. afternoon, it was ready in 1.5hrs. They clearly explained the repair and the price. Thank you!

April 2, 2015

Professional and cooperative from start to finish.

by from Bronx, NY |

Recently returned leased vehicle; was only serviced by Milea for 3 years; never a problem with quality of service. Leased another vehicle within the past 30 days.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your great review, I'm glad you were completely satisfied,that is one of our many goals here @ Milea Buick GMC Subaru.

Excellent and Timely Service

by from Briarcliff Manor, NY |

We just had regular servicing done but it was performed quickly and expertly. They also addressed our list of little stuff and completed each one, some without charging! We highly recommend them for excellent and timely service.

January 23, 2015

Hello and thank you for the great review! We strive here at Milea Buick GMC Subaru to keep our clients completely satisfied. We are glad to here you were this happy! Next time you are in for service stop by our brand new showroom and say hello. Sincerely, Milea Management