LaSorsa Auto Group

3510 Webster Ave, Bronx, NY 10467

New 877-468-8839
Used 877-468-4551
Service 877-488-0334

We Stand 100% Behind Our Advertised Prices. No Deceptive Ads With Manipulated Pricing. No Games No Gimmicks

very professional

by from Bronx NY |

On December 21, I went to Lasorsa, looking to buy a used Chevy that get great gas mileage and found a used 2007 Chevy Cruise with very low miles, the salesperson was very professional helping me and answering all my questions. It made my buying experience relax & not being pressured, as well as there finance department was very helpful. If I decided to buy another vehicle I would go back to Lasorsa.

Best service department in NY,,

by from brooklyn |

I went in to get my car serviced. I was treated with respect and everything was great.

excellent support

by from Brooklyn |

I highly recommend Lasorsa . Since 2006 I have purchased two vehicles from them. Beyond receiving competitive pricing, Lasorsa has gone way above and beyond the expected to keep me a satisfied Chevy customer. This includes helping me successfully appeal a warranty issue with Chevy and finding a way to repair a challenging upholstery issue in lieu of an expensive replacement. I wish Chevy still made the Cavalier, but their service department excellent support continues to keep mine running well and looking sharp. I still really enjoy my car but when the time comes to buy a new vehicle I will definitely go with Lasorsa.

Recomend to everyone!

by from Long Island |

Extremely reliable dealership service department. I have been here a few times and always left happy. I would Recomend them to anyone looking for a good deal

above and beyond to help me

by from Brooklyn |

I have been to this dealer ship a few times now and every time I've come it has been a great experience.The service Advisor at this dealer ship goes above and beyond to help me . He will stay on the phone for with my warranty company for over an hour just to make sure I'm covered before I leave. He is very helpful and is a great Customer Advisor.

Excellent Service department

by from Bronx |

I haven't brought my car to a new car dealer for service for a long time, but I decided to give it a try. I needed a new battery and its been to cold to instal it myself. The price was fair and they had the battery i needed in stock and I was in and out within an hour!

highly recommend

by from Statin Island |

I recently visited this dealership to return my car at the end of its lease. I ended up leaving with a 2014 Chevy because the process was seamless and they easily communicated my best options. I felt confident leaving that dealership knowing I am a valued customer and would highly recommend it to others. I have also gone here for oil changes and the service has been exquisite.

Smooth and Quick!

by from Queens |

I took my Car for service after getting a "check charging system" warning. They did an excellent job of explaining the issues with the alternator and fully informing me of the costs and my options. They finished the initial inspection an hour early and finished replacing the alternator on time. Each and every person that worked at Lasorsa made me feel welcomed and communicated well with each other to make my experience run smoothly and quickly.

extremely polite service people

by from NY NY |

I will say that you can probably get an oil and filter change for less. However, for a few extra dollars, you get extremely polite service people who do not try to sell you anything. They do a complete inspection-- brakes, etc., fluids, tire rotation, wash the care.My service advisor was fantastic. Car was ready when promised also. The waiting area is first rate

5 star service department

by from Flushing Queens |

Got my oil changed quickly and was priced fair. Had a great experience from start to finish. Everyone was very accommodating.

Excellent service experience

by from bronx |

Highly recommended. the service department was honest and fair with repairing my truck. Very clean facilities. Beautiful waiting area