Fordham Toyota

236 West Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10468

New 888-661-2044
Used 888-654-4139
Service 888-618-2506

The Red Carpet Treatment...it never ends!

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!

by from New York |

Amazing customer service. Everyone was friendly and very helpful at all times. I got what I wanted and for the price that i was looking for. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs to lease/buy a car.

Satisfied

by from Atco, NJ |

The salesmen did their best to try to make us comfortable during the process. I am happy with the vehicle that I purchased.

My car buying experience

by from Bronx, New York |

first time purchasing a vehicle in general, particularly at Fordham Toyota. It was a pleasure to have them help me buy my car. Salesman Mr. Venrick Britton helped me to figure out the type of car that is good and affordable for me. I got answers to all my questions about the car, I was very happy about their dealership

Excellent Dealer

by from Bronx, NY |

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Hylander and the service was excellent. if you go there look for Robin Vasquez or Orestes Dago they are excellent salesman. They really search the best deal for you. I feel very happy with their service. They give good discount and accommodate customer in an excellent way. They are polite, professional and the best customer service ever. I hope they never change, because if they keep their professionalism like that definitely I am going back for a trading in couple years.

Perfect dealer

by from brooklyn nhy |

We love the way that they threat us. execellent customer service. They guide us in the process of buying the car. I recommend this dealer.

Great service, and good price

by from White Plains |

I didn't expect to get a new car on my first visit to Fordham Toyota. Great customer service and good deal by sales specialist made me take my new car at once. I am very happy with my new car and the payments are good at my convenience. Thank you Fordham Toyota.

great service,very clean facilit and professional

by from bronx,NY |

even with some bunts on the road with my employer they were able to aprove me with my new car .thaks to Orestes Dago,Robin ventura and Michael Fermin

Awesome deal and services ever

by from Bronx NY |

Issah was awesome and really help me through all the process and it was amazing when I couldn't work out insurance deal for me , he was able to help me with advice. Thank you for helping me get me ride. Fordham toyota the best in car sales.

Excellent Dealer

by from Bronx, NY |

Fordham Toyota sales representative was very professional. He took his time to explain every detail of the process of buying from them. Everyone was very friendly and treated me and my wife like valuable customers. I would highly recommend them.

Best experience buying a car

by from Bergen County, NJ |

Experience was pleasant from start to finish. They helped me with everything. All I had to do was put the key in the ignition and drive. They answered all my questions no matter how silly they were. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable....need I say more. Would recommend them without a doubt!!

great dealership

by from Bronx NY |

Francisco and Michael are like Batman and Robin They make things happen and make sure that once everything is done that you leave driving