Fordham Toyota

236 West Fordham Road, Bronx, NY 10468

New 888-661-2044
Used 888-654-4139
Service 888-618-2506

The Red Carpet Treatment...it never ends!

Great dealership

by from Mount vernon |

This is definedly not the biggest dealer in size, nor prettier in looks, but it has something special: they make you feel at home, they will do anything in their power to comply with your request, this is the 2nd deal I have with them, first a financed car, now is a lease. In both occasions they work a fair deal for me, you have to remamber that your credit score and history play an important part in your deal, but for my first car I did not have a credit history at all, yet I got out of there in a pre-owned Camry with 25,000 miles, in optimal conditions. Bottom line is, first you have a very efficient and well known brand of vehicles in a dealer that has a very kind and helful staff that treat each other like family. What else do you need?

Greatest car purchase ever!

by from Bronx, NY |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my vehicle. Soiyo Rosario listen to my needs and the budget i was looking for and got me the perfect car. The entire transaction was seamless! I have posted on my social media what a great purchase I experienced.

2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE

by from Middletown, NY |

I had a great experience while purchasing 2015 Toyota Rav4 XLE. All the staffs were professional and met my expectation. I would like to recommend this dealer to all who is looking to buy car.

Great dealership with superb customer service

by from New York |

Honestly, I only went for a consultation since my options were very very limited and being a first timer made it a little challenging, but I went home on a brand new 2015 car. They not only got out of their way to better fulfill my needs and assist me but the welcoming and professional ambiance of the staf, made it seem too easy to purchase a car, considering this being my first experience as a car owner I must say these people know what they are doing, but they also make you feel confident enough too, that you also understand the process and the process went very smooth. Kudos to you guys! Special to my Sales Rep Wally Ventura for the 5 star service. Keep it up! :)

Great Dealership with excellent customer service

by from New York |

I only went for a consultation since my options were very very limited and being a first timer made it a little challenging, but I went home on a brand new 2015 car. They not only got out of their way to better fulfill my needs and assist me but the welcoming and professional ambiance of the staf, made it seem too easy to purchase a car, considering this being my first experience as a car owner I must say these people know what they are doing, but they also make you feel confident enough too, that you also understand the process making it seem very smooth. Kudos to you guys! Special to my Sales Rep Wally Ventura for the 5 star service. Keep it up! :)

shawn1964

by from Bronx, NY |

My experience with the staff and sales team at fordham toyota was excellent i was treated so well the staff was knowledgable and stayed within my limit along with exceptional treatment .... I love my car indwell definitely take there for all my corolla needs and maintenance

my new 2015 highlander

by from NEW YORK |

I just purchased a NEW 2015 highlander from Fordham Toyota a took me long to get it but i finally have it and i love it

Good enough

by from Bronx, NY |

I did not have a good income, however they help me to get my car. And that was exactly what I needed. Also they have a good costumer services.

Fordham Toyota is TOPS!

by from Bronx, NY |

To Everyone interested in purchasing a vehicle from Fordham Toyota, Bronx. My wife and I have been going to Fordham Toyota for the past 10 years. We just purchased a NEW 2015 Prius C4 and we love it! The incredible Sabrina Florvil once again, went above and beyond to engineer a fantastic deal for us. Her passion, personal dedication and integrity is unmatched! (Sabrina Florvil, Jenry Castillo, Rosalba Garrido, Anthony Carpio Diaz and Jose Concepcion are a committed team that Toyota can be very proud of.) We cannot recommend Fordham Toyota more highly.

Extremely satisfied

by from New York, NY |

My salesperson (Robert) paid close attention to what I needed, and didn't need, and made sure I felt comfortable every step of the way. He knows I was nervous about dealerships given my past experience and he made sure to communicate with me that he was going to help me out and not take advantage. I spent nearly all day there because he was working SO hard at getting me the best deal possible. I'd certainly recommend them and plan on going back when I'm ready for a new car!

Fordham Toyota is TOPS!