City World Toyota

3333 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

Used 718-655-7000

First time buyer!

by from Bronx,NY |

From start to finish i had an excellent car buying experience! Robert, Victor S & Dayden are awesome! I love my brand new Toyota Venza XLE!

Thanks!

by from Airmont, NY |

I had a very positive experience at this dealership. The staff was very respectful and courteous. I will absolutely do business here again in the future as well as recommend them to friends and family.

Great Customer Service

by from Maspeth, NY |

I had the best customer service experience, Mr. Morales was so patient with me, he explained and whent over all relevant information, he gave me all my different options and did not push me into anything instead directed me to what I feel was the best decision for me at the time. I am so happy driving my new Toyota. I thank him so much for all his help.

CIty World Toyota provided a great experience

by from Bronx, NY |

Went to City World Toyota dealership after viewing their web site, and because it was local we figured if any issues arise it would be convenient to have a local dealership. After arriving we were greeted by a Sales Associate named Jose Arias. He presented himself in an extremely professional manor. He was knowledgeable and provided great customer service. Everything he said he could do for us he delivered on..we purchased a RAV4.....great experience and would do business with him again as well as recommend him to anyone I know that needs a new car..... also Victor Diaz and Dayden Carr were very helpful and explained all the relevant items with regard to the paperwork process and were also extremely professsional...GREAT JOB !!!!

Very helpful and thorough service

by from Weehawken, NJ |

Gene and the others really helped me through a rather slow experience with the bank / finance people (I have no U.S. credit as I've just moved here from another country). They were friendly and helpful, and Gene went out of his way to show me all the features of the car.

Not people of their word...

by from ny ny |

Communication at this location is horrible. After test driving the vehicle I wanted, the following day vehicle had missing parts and ran Not as great. Even the alarm wasnt working. Decided to get a different vehicle, I admit and regret this mistake. Its been exactly a week and ive had to service it 4 times already. Struts, rotors, brakes and shocks had to be replaced so far. Every wait at the service dep is around 5 hours no mattwr the issue. So far Charles, the manager of this place is not a man of his word and will try to prolong any issue you might bring to there attention to avoid paying for repairs, under your warranty. One thing I have learned is my lesson. I hope my post is considered to help you avoid the same mistake... do your reviews

GREAT SERVICE

by from BRONX NEW YORK |

I came in to City World Toyota - Service Center at 3860 Boston Road, Bronx NY, with my 2009 Toyota Camry LE on matters regarding my car and left the facility with a brand new 2014 Toyota Camry LE. When I drove in I met with an advisor, Cindy Costillo, who was friendly, down-to-earth, and funny, spoke about my concerns and as I was waiting for my car to be checked I made conversation and mentioned about maybe one day purchasing a new car. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THERE WAS A GROUP OF SALES PEOPLE RIGHT THERE IN THE SERVICE CENTER. I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO WALK OR DRIVE ACROSS TO THE SALES OFFICE A BLOCK AWAY.From the time I first inquired about purchasing options to Cindy Costillo (Assistant Service Manager / Advisor), arrangements were made and I was greeted by MR. CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ AND YAVEL MORALS. (SALES GUYS). They were so friendly, modest, honest, and did not badger me like other dealers. We got to know each other and even spoke about our families and then got down to business and told me what deal they could offer me - They were able to get me out of a very high interest rate loan to an astronomically lower rate. I had to wait for about 2 hours and then I was hit with the exciting news, that I was leaving with a new car. They did not push or try to talk me into it. They simply helped me to understand the whole process. They explained everything in detail and waited for me to make a decision. I totally recommend these guys, They treat each other and the customers like family and their work ethics are excellent. Toyota has always been my first choice for cars and because of these three people and the rest of the staff, I think it is safe to say I'll be a Toyota customer for life. This service center / dealership in particular is professional, friendly, and accommodating. The entire process was smooth from the first time I spoke to Cindy Castillo, Christian Rodriguez and Yavel Morals, to the time I drove my new car out of the service center. THANK YOU CITY WORLD TOYOTA - Service Center

Best dealer in the Bronx!

by from Bronx, NY |

Great dealership. Just recently purchased my 3rd car with them. If your car shopping, City World is the place to start. Just ask for Jimmy "Shamus" , he won't steer you wrong. Thanks!

Great experience

by from Bronx, NY |

We had a great experience with City World Toyota. We first considered purchasing, and found that the Corolla?a good, solid car?was the best we could afford at the time, but we had hoped for a larger and more comfortable car. We had compared other cars, domestic and imports, with similar trade-offs between what we wanted and what we could afford. They understood our dilemma. We soon received an e-mail message from Papsi Rosario and phone conversations with Arabella regarding a new lease offer on a 2014 Camry LE, which we could check immediately if interested. We found that the offer met our budget and the Camry was the car we wanted. After a brief credit check the lease was approved and we were able to take delivery that day. The staff who helped us included Jose Luis Arias who was very patient with us through the whole process and Nestor Muņoz, who gave us additional assistance. All were highly professional and sincere in their efforts to accommodate our needs. We highly recommend this dealership. We love our Camry!

warm atmosphere, great service