City World Toyota

City World Toyota

3333 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10469

New 877-859-7168
Used 877-856-2948

Big enough to compete, small enough to care

Great experience

by from BRONX NYC |

I would definitely recommend this website and dealership to my friends and family I had a great experience.

BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE BRONX IS CITY WORLD TOYOTA

by from Bronx, NY |

This is the 3rd time I've had the pleasure of dealing directly with Mike Sharf. He is knowledgeable, courteous, professional and patient...characteristics that I look for when making any major purchase. He treated my daughter and I like family. Fact is...we are part of the Toyota family as this is the 6th time I've done business at this particular dealership...and as long as Mike is there I will keep coming back! It is my pleasure to make this Mike's 30 Lifetime review. He certainly deserves it. Mike works very hard, including, but not limited to closing the deal, going over the specs and demonstrating the car's features to transfering the license plates. He is truly a credit to his profession. Robert Tineo is an asset to your dealership as well!! Thanks again Mike. We love our new RAV4 Umlimited AWD Toyota!!!!

Like family

by from Bronx ,New York |

We went to City World Toyota on Boston Road in search of a family vehicle , right away we were attended to by Mike Sharff . He showed us the perfect vehicle for us ( Toyota RAV4 ) . Mike treated us like we were his family . We were so pleased with our vehicle that after the lease was up ,we decided to purchase the car .once again Mike Sharff helped with the paperwork . Mike is awesome !

my great and unique experienceon Toyota

by from Bronx, NY |

I love everything from this dealer ship. When i came in a had a happy welcome with the fist person who i saw from sales dept (Jimmy Johnson); he accommodate us with the best deal and make us feel comfortable. We did a driving test as soonest i meet with the sales person and i will never forget this experience because other dealer doesn't do it at the beginning of the process. Everyone was friendly with my kids and they were a section for kids to play and watch TV as well. Papsi Rosario( Customer Relationship manager did awesome job and great communication and friendly with us. My first experience was was nothing but excellent i love my Rav4. I could not asked for a more accommodating professional experience and i must admit that i expected it.

Satisfied Customer

by from Bronx, NY |

I recently leased a 2015 RAV 4 from Boston Road Toyota. I am more than pleased with the customer service I received at the dealership. Fabian was more than willing to help with my questions and kindly guided me through the car leasing process with professionalism. Yadel in the finance department explained all my leasing options thoroughly and made me feel comfortable with my decision. He was very patient. I would definitely come back to Toyota again.

Excellent customer care facilty

by from Bronx, New York |

My husband and I were satisfied with the excellent service received. The young lady the attended us named Vanessa help us through the whole process. Her supervisor was responsive to our individual financial needs.

Cool Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

Keith Dunkley was a very helpful salesman. We appreciated his services from the beginning to the end. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a Toyota.

Papsi Rosario

by from Forest Hills, NY |

Papsi Rosario and Michael Libraty of Elite Auto Lease were very professional and I had a great experience!

Fantastic experience.

by from Garden City, NY |

I recently leased a 2015 4Runner from City World Toyota. I started the process with GM Ricky Roh, who was extremely helpful during the pressure-free deal. I delt with Victor Sarmiento who went above and beyond in locating the car I wanted. I ended up trading in my 2010 4Runner and getting into a 2015 that I absolutely love. From start to finish my experience at City World was great. I would recommend this dealership to both family and friends if you're looking for a top notch experience. Thanks fellas and I will see you for my next 4Runner when the time comes!

Great dealership

by from Bronx, New York |

It's so great to have CityWorld literally up the block from where I live! The salesmen, as well as the service staff are excellent and take time to make sure you are satisfied when you walk out the door!

Great Experience, Excellent Service!

by from New York, NY |

I normally don't do this because i don't have time for these reviews but these guys at City World Toyota are PHENOMENAL!! I mean, they're super friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and most importantly, I felt as if they GENUINELY cared about my experience with them as they went the extra mile with every single detail and went straight to the point with the most competitive pricing I received in all of the tri state area as I went to over 15 dealerships before i purchased my vehicle. Victor Diaz and Mr. Arias were amazing from beginning to end and I'd like to give them and this dealership my highest recommendation as I sure will recommend all my friends here moving foward. Thanks guys for the great experience!!