Acura of Bedford Hills

700 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills, NY 10507

New 888-886-4655
Used 888-738-0949
Service 888-483-7085

Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence!

1 of 1 review

Bad experience

by from Westchester, NY |

I negotiated the price before coming into the dealer. They had agreed to match my best offer from another dealer that was just a little further away from home. I had test driven the car in Bedford Hills and wanted to give them my business. However, when I arrived with my trade-in, they low-balled the price and then justified it by telling me that i was getting such a great deal on the price of the car. They also gave me several lines of bull to convince me my car wasn't worth what I said it was worth and that no one would give me what I was asking. They also claimed that there would be extra fees if I did business in Jersey(where i ultimately bought the car) or Connecticut. I immediately went to the dealer that originally offered me the lowest price and got the price of the car, the trade-in value of my car, no extra fees and they threw in all-season mats and wheel locks. I'm so glad I didn't do business in Bedford Hills.

(1-1 of 1 review)