Mt. Kisco Honda

(2.9) 7 Reviews

650 Bedford Rd, Bedford Hills, NY 10507

Rude, Horrible Customer Service!

by from Mt. Kisco, NY |

We went to Mt. Kisco Honda to test drive a CRV. Guy, the man behind the front desk, sent us to the salesman, while making fun of us to the other salesmen for being two minutes earlier than our appointment time. During the test drive, the salesman insisted that he sit in front and that we only drive his designated route. We explained that we wanted to drive up a hill to feel the V-4 engine and he yelled at us that he will not do it. When we asked him questions during the drive, he snapped at us and was clearly annoyed that we bothered him. He offered no information about the vehicle and did not offer to talk with us afterwards about the car, the price or about our questions. We went to another dealer to purchase our car.

No money back warranty

by from Lakeland,Florida |

I purchased a Honda accord new in 08,bought an extended warranty for $1500.00 which I was told the $1500.00 would be returned to me after the mileage or 72 months would expire if I had no claims.Well I had no claims and my money was never refunded.This was a no brainer to purchase the warranty.I was told the representitve for the ins.company could not be located,and that this Honda dealership had been doing business with him for many years.The only money I would receive would be .50 on the dollar and that my paperwork was given to the dealership lawyer.I've called to speak with David Feingold their finance mgr.3x and he is always out.As of yet I have not received a phone call or check.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE

by from Mt kisco ny |

Do not waste your time. I bought my car here a year ago and I bought the warranty with it. There have been a few things wrong with my car and nothing that has been covered under the warranty I bought. They tried charging me 1500 for something they misdiagnosed on my car which another mechanic fixed for 100. I also had them fix something else which they charged me for which should have been covered under the warranty which then broke again 2 days later. And they are trying to charge me again for a problem they never even fixed in the first place. Horrible customer service and management. Go to brewster or white plains honda both of which have better service and prices then mount kisco honda.

Rude Manager

by from Mount Kisco, New York |

I was looking at a used Honda Accord Coupe. I was pressured into giving an opening offer and when I did the manger came over and told me that it wasn't in the ballpark. When I began to explain why I made the offer he cut me off and said that he didn't care and that it was insulting. Well, he won't have to worry about anymore "insulting" offers from me ever again. I won't be returning to a dealership that treats potential customers rudely.

Return Customer

by from Westchester County, NY |

This is my third Honda that I have leased from this dealership mainly because of their superb customer service, honesty, professionality and competitive pricing. Cesar Mora embodies these four qualities, he continues to have my repeat business. He follows-up at intervals after the sale to inquire of your satisfaction and to remind you that the sales experience does not end at delivery. Delivery, to him is actually the beginning of the next sale.

excellent service

by from ny,my |

After all the years Ie been a part of the Lexus of Mt Kisco family, Ie never written a review, but after my most recent experience with them in their Service Dept, I felt compelled to! I always take my car to the dealership where I purchased/leased it to get serviced, which is usually a headache. Mt Kisco compared to the other dealer I deal with, a different name brand, is just crazy. At Mt Kisco, they accommodate you best they can, the estimates and prices are reasonable and there never an issue getting a loaner. I recommend Lexus of Mt Kisco, even if you didn lease/buy your Lexus from them.

Honda CR-V

by from Mt. Kisco |

I saw a 2008 Honda CR-V on the lot at this dealership and because of their customer service, price negoiation friendly staff I purchased my new car from Mt. Kisco Honda. The transaction was smooth,fast and there was no BS. It was a very pain free, haggle free transaction where the customer got the best deal!!