Croton Auto Park

1 Municipal Pl, Croton On Hudson, NY 10520

New 866-413-7599
Used 866-326-5017
Service 866-348-5636

We are the dealer with the trucks on the rocks

Positive Dealer Experience

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I was suprisingly pleased with my experience at Croton Auto Park. When I asked to test drive the car, they just handed me the keys - no salesman to interfere or pressure you (they did require a copy of my license, which is fair enough). The salesman (Sandy) was very helpful and not pushy at all. We reached an agreeable price without the usual good cop/bad cop tricks. Then they completed all the paperwork for me and had the truck ready on time - it was even cleaned and detailed when I picked it up. I purchased a Toyota even though this is a Dodge/Jeep dealer, but these guys treated me better than the Toyota dealer ever did. Definitely would recommend.

jeep purchase

by from roseland nj |

easy to work with, very accommodating whole process took minutes and picked up the car 2 days later again showed me how everything worked, paper work one two three and on the road I would recommend them highly

Great deal on a used 2004 Cavalier

by from Salisbury Mills |

I have found that buying a certified used car from dealerships to be hit or miss, especially if you are looking for something particular. Once I found what my son and I were looking for on Cars.com, I was pleased with the customer service and professional job done by the Croton Auto Park team in showing me the vehicle, and answering all our questions after we took it for a test drive. A couple of days later we finished up the purchase, and now own a great commuter car for my son going to college. The whole process was stress-free. Croton now has a new customer for future purchases, and I think it is great they use Cars.com as one of their selling tools.

from one happy customer!

by from Ossining, NY |

I had taken on the arduous task of visiting dealerships to find a certified used car. My first few experiences were stressful and fruitless. Some dealerships were disorganized and frankly, clueless. NOT SO with Croton Auto Park. After perusing the cars.com site for a vehicle I went to Croton Auto Park with the info. I had gathered about the car i was interested in. I went up there without an appointment and was taken care of right away. So different from previous dealers I'd visited where I was kept waiting even with an appointment. Anyway, I was brought over to an affable salesman right away and I showed him the car I was interested in. He brought it around, I drove it and he said it can be yours by this afternoon. And it was, I drove the car away that afternoon. The process was stress-free. I had a great experience with CPA and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. The dealership is big, bright and clean and the service is the best! My silver Jetta is terrific and the price was right. Thanks to cars.com and CPA! from one happy customer!

After Buying a Jeep From Here a Year Later

by from Westchester, NY |

When i first walked into this dealership, i was welcomed and everyone was really friendly. The salesman was very down to earth and wasn't forceful at all. They got me really excited about my new jeep and just overall the nicest people in the sales department. HOWEVER... after owning a jeep from this dealership for a year now and having gone into their service department several times (having started just 2 weeks after i bought the car) i became familiar with the other half of the staff, the service department. How to describe the service department? Rude, not helpful, laugh-in-your-face people, nasty, etc. I honestly don't want to step foot in that service department again unless my car is dead on the side of the road. What miserable people! I recommended some of my friends to this dealership at first, but quickly turned around and said never mind. I've owned quite a few cars in my lifetime, all bought from dealerships. Never have i encountered such terrible customer service in any of the service departments. If you plan on buying a car from here, than i suggest you have another place to service it because you wont be happy here.