Acura of Westchester

2155 Palmer Ave, Larchmont, NY 10538

New 888-816-4064
Used 888-429-6498
Service 866-413-5823

Acura of Westchester- Where Westchester Goes!

Bought an Acura RL

by from Ridgefield, CT |

We went to test drive a White Acura RL 2010, but it had just been sold an hour before we got there. We did test drive a similar RL but it did not have a Nav package. We dealt with Kelly, a good experience. See did a search and found a 2006 RL with Nav package and AWD. It was in detailing so she took us to the workshop to see it. We arrange through Kelly to do a test drive the next week, then bought it. The car was immaculate with only 17000 miles. We have had it a week now and everything checks out,

Avoid these guys!

by from Hudson Valley, NY |

Called about a car and set up appointment. Looked like they had many cars we were interested in at fair pricec.We knew what we wanted (previous owners). Salesman was too busy so he had another salesman show us the car we were interested in. Salesman gave me incorrect info about feature levels of the car. When I called him out on this he said to "trust him, he has been doing this for years". Test drove the car we called about and determined it was a bit beat upon although it was certified. Picked out 3 other cars we were interested in and saleman handwrote out the models, along with pricing on a piece of paper. Really? Did not even take the time to actually print out the listings of the cars and options. Asked us which one we were interested in. Each one had the advertised base price, PLUS a $995 Certification Fee. When I asked why this was additional he told us that it costs the dealership that much to certify it. Asked why that cost is not included in the advertised price and was told that there is a footnote on their website that explains that the prices they advertise are basically meaningless. Salesman insisted that we should have known this. We have bought other Acura vehicles without any nonsense like this. After driving 1.5 hrs to get there we walked out of the door in disgust. Totally unprofessional salespeople and false advertising. Got call from sales manager later in day further blaming us for not seeing through their false advertising but also wondering why we would not even try to make a deal with them as he said "he could have done something for us". If you want to be misled and treated like you are stupid go to these guys. Sad part for them is that we have cash in hand and knew what we wanted. it would have been an easy sale for them had they not been so unprofessional. Any other Acura dealer would treat you like a customer and not a victim, so i would never recommend this dealership ever.

Acura of Westchester responded to this review

April 2, 2014

I'm sorry your experience at our dealership was a not satisfactory one. We're a service-oriented dealership first and foremost, and in no way were we misleading in any shape or form. A customer has a choice whether they want their vehicle certified, which does come with a cost related to labor and the warranty issued by the factory. Our vehicles clearly state that the cost of certification is excluded in the price. And you WERE NOT given incorrect information about the feature levels. You asked if the RDX came in All Wheel Drive and Super Handling All Wheel Drive- and the fact is if it's an AWD RDX, it is Super Handling All Wheel Drive. I was the salesman who helped you, and I feel I treated you with the utmost respect and courtesy, and was sincerely trying to sell you the right vehicle while giving you great service. We've been in business since 1986, and are the second largest dealer in the country, and we couldn't achieve this by not being honest with our customers. Your experience here is rare, and we wish we had an opportunity to sell you a vehicle.

Check your privacy at the door

by from Darien, CT |

I walked in to buy a 2009 MDX listed on cars.com: Matt: We sold that car 2 days ago. Me: Okay, what other comparable cars do you have? Matt: I need your drivers license. Me: ? Matt: It's for insurance purposes. I need your home address. Me: Eh? Matt: When you take a test drive. Me: I won't be test driving tonight. Matt: It's for our database. Me: I'm not giving you my home address. Matt: I can't talk to you about any cars unless I fill out this form here. Me: ? Matt: It's the rules. Me: Then I won't waste your time any more. Good bye.

Great experaince buying my new car

by from NY, NY |

Can't say enough about Jonathan and Acura of Westchester. Jonathan is professional, is an expert on all the cars we discussed. I had an issue choosing which Acura I wanted to purchase and he was more than happy to sit with me and discuss all options from financing to leasing and to point out all the difference with the two cars I was debating on taking. Once I decided he walked me threw every step of the purchase. I can not speak more highly of Jonathan and of all the people that I met and dealt with at Acura of Westchester.

Thank you!!

by from Bronx, ny |

I have recently purchased my new Acura from Acura of Westchester and worked with Ronnie Giancaspro. My purchase experience with Ronnie and the dealership was both professional and pleasurable. I have already recommended 2 friends to the dealership and to work with Ronnie because of how easy he made this whole experience for me. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Bronx, ny |

GM is very helpful and friendly! Their staff is friendly and helpful! I have leased two cars from this dealership and they have done repairs in my cars and the offer a great service!

Not your typical dealership

by from New York |

This dealership has sincere people working there. They are not your stereotypical salesmen who pressure you into deciding on the spot. It seems they had my best interest in mind when deciding between a truck I wanted but didn't need and a car that was more sensible. Kenny and Tony do an excellent job running the dealership.

They made me feel comfortable

by from Mt Vernon, NY |

They let me know what was wrong with my car and went over pricing. I appreciated when I called them a week or two later to discuss my car and they had time over the phone, even faxing me information. I thank them truly.