Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2533 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY 10538

New 888-875-1009 New888-875-1009
Used 888-263-1671 Used888-263-1671
Service 866-900-5923 Service 866-900-5923

Larchmont Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge has built a solid reputation for terrific customer service, knowledgeable staff

Honest dealership / good prices

by from New York, NY |

I called to get a price on a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee and spoke with Pat Fitz. After a little back and forth, he told me the bottom line price on exact vehicle I wanted, including all taxes, registrations fees, etc. and that it was in stock. They have none of the "dealer fees" that you get at the last minute at other places, which jack up the price. Pat gave me a good price on the new car and fair price on my trade-in -- we were done with the deal in about an hour. There were no surprises. I was actually in a bit of shock that I did not have to deal with any car salesman games, but I guess there are a few honest ones. I was given a better than average finance rate from Jack in their finance department. Everything went so smoothly! I considered this place only because it had an A+ from the Better Business Bureau, but I went to a few other dealers first that did not have a good rating with BBB. Let me tell you it makes a big difference -- not having to deal with "bait and switch" scams, high pressure sales tactics etc. I never thought I'd write a good review for a car dealer.

good brilliant guys

by from bronx ny |

just got my 2011 grand Cherokee Laredo.......these guys are just wonderful...Patrick, jack etc...they are good people.. knowledgeable....just go to them u gonna get good service for your money.

love my jeep

by from new rochelle |

Just bought a new 2015 grand cherokee and Jesus was the sales person who assisted me and made the process plain and simple. If you in the market for a jeep. Visit larchmont jeep and ask for Jesus.

Larchmont Jeep Makes Car Buying Fast & Easy

by from New Rochelle, NY |

The team at Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge helped me get in my car in 1 day - literally. Great price, friendly and consultative team, and no pressure whatsoever. Jesus was the first to smile and say hello even while he was busy helping another customer. Then Fernando took me and helped me out. It was seamless and easy. The best part is the car. I can't speak for all the cars, but the grand cherokee limited is a dream so far. Go to these guys and take the pain out of car buying.

Great Experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I had a great experience with Larchmont Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Fernando was fantastic! He answered all of my questions and made the whole process easy and smooth.

Go to this dealership without fail!!

by from Bronxville, NY |

You won't regret going to this dealership. We walked in looking to renew our lease on a Jeep Cherokee and within a very short time, we had the car we wanted at the price we wanted. Fernando Gulla was our Salesman. With great efficiency, he found what we were looking for and is without doubt, one of the most courteous, friendly guys we have done business with. Not only is he friendly and polite, but he gets down to business right away with none of that annoying back talk about what we are all going to do over the weekend!!! Most important, and since we asked questions about some of the other models, he is very knowledgeable and knew all the latest details. Pick up was smooth and on time, Fernando did not rush the process but spent a great deal of time going over our new vehicle and showing us the new features. Great service, great deal and we will definitely be back when we need to.

Great Experience

by from Yonkers, New york |

We were extremely satisfied with our experience at Larchmont. This is the first time in our history with Chrysler that we selected and received our new car the same day. Fernando did an outstanding job. His vehicle knowledge, his charisma, his diligence, and his work ethic will definitely make us return to him when we return our Town and Country next year.

Excellent Service

by from new rochelle ny |

Went into the Larchmont Jeep dealership to inquire about leasing. The staff was very helpful answering all our questions and made our minds at ease. Fernando was a very helpful consultant,he explained all offers and rebates available to us and help us close the deal quickly and efficiently. We love our new Jeep. More Employees dealt with Fernando

Very Accommodating

by from Larchmont |

The sales team was very responsive and helpful. We had lots of questions and they were able to go everything carefully and patiently. We'd definitely recommend buying or leasing a car from this dealership.

Smooth Transaction

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

I was in the market for a 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and stopped by Larchmont Jeep. I was glad that they weren't pushy and were willing to answer my questions. I had several unique requests and they attempted to locate the car that I wanted. After searching high and low, I decided to order the vehicle. Fernando worked out pricing and provided a range of options for me. He made himself readily available to answer questions and never gave me the "Hard Sell", that annoyed me when I visited other dealerships in the area. Throughout the process he kept me informed on delivery timing. My car arrived before the estimated delivery and was exactly as requested. More importantly, they were able to improve on the leasing rate that we agreed too. There are few out there that would give the savings back to the customer after it was negotiated. I was thrilled about the savings and my new car. When I picked up my car, we were able to wrap-up the paperwork in less than 30 mins. I was not offered unnecessary coverage that would boost my cost. I am extremely happy with my purchase and my experience at the dealership. I would recommend Fernando to all potential buyers.