DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

Toyota Corolla

by from New Rochelle, NY |

After looking at very many dealerships and very many cars, I decided to purchase my next previously leased vehicle from DCH Toyota City. I was very pleased with Neil Sarrubbo and Bill Glass. They were both very patient and professional, took me on test drives and explained all the vehicle features. Neil answered all my questions and never pressured me, which I really appreciated. After finally deciding on a car, Neil took care of every request pertaining to the car. I would, without any doubt, recommend this dealership and these gentlemen for their honesty and integrity.

April 29, 2015

Rose, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your latest visit to our dealership. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, Neil and Bill especially, and that we earned 5-stars! It's also an honor to know that you would recommend our dealership to your friends and family. As always, please let us know if you have any future questions or concerns and enjoy your new vehicle!

Would recommend to friends and family!

by from Yonkers, NY |

In June 2015, I purchased a new Toyota Rav 4, from DCH Toyota City in Mamaroneck, NY. I have previously been to both the Yonkers and New Rochelle Toyota dealers and felt ignored. At DCH Toyota city I had the pleasure of dealing with Marc Ellison as a sales consultant. Marc was attentive, knowledgeable, professional, and easy to deal with. He was not pushy and gave us his attention. I never felt like he was looking over our shoulders for his next sale. I would recommend him and this dealer if anyone I know was looking for a Toyota in the future.

July 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! If you come to DCH Toyota City you can expect undivided attention from any member of our sales staff. Our main goal is to deliver customer happiness, so we always strive to be friendly and answer all questions in a respectful manner throughout the car buying process. It pleases us to hear that Marc was able to provide this experience for you. We'll let him know what an excellent job he's doing. Thanks for choosing us, enjoy your new car, and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Down to Earth Sales & Finance Departments!

by from Newtown, CT |

I purchased my 2015 Highlander from Marc Ellison. He made us feel very much at home and was easy to talk to. I never felt any pressure by Marc during the sales process. He even took time to take me through all the functionality of the vehicle in detail, which was very much appreciated. My kids also really took a liking to Marc, as he made sure they were fully accommodated while in the waiting area, and while their mom had to finalize all the paperwork! I have to say he was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with while buying a new car! Thanks also to Dave (Finance Manager) who was very thorough during the financing process, ensured I understood the coverage plans, and also made me feel valued as a customer. Thanks! Renee

July 18, 2015

Wow, thank you for the outstanding review, Renee! We're thrilled to hear Marc went above and beyond your expectations to get you the perfect vehicle. Here at DCH Toyota City we pride ourselves on having a friendly staff, and we always try to make our customers and their kids feel comfortable. We will definitely pass along your compliments to both Marc and Dave - they are some of our best! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

DCH Toyota City is top notch in Westchester!

by from Scarsdale, NY |

From the moment I walked onto the lot at DCH Toyota City, my experience was excellent. Neil Sarrubbo was more than happy to help me with my used car purchase, and was very patient with me through the entire process. With this being my first car purchase, I was very nervous, but Neil and his manager, Bobby O'Connell, made everything super simple. The entire process was very transparent, and nothing was hidden from me about the car history, or the work they had done prior to it hitting the lot. All of my questions and concerns were answered, and I was able to test drive several cars before making my final decision. My trade in process was very simple, and the entire transaction from start to finish was done within 2 days, most of which was spent on me trying to decide from their wide selection! I had a specific budget, and Bobby was very helpful in making sure that my purchase was one that I could afford and still be happy with. I've had my 07' Camry for a little over a week now, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend DCH Toyota city to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle! Neil and Bobby were amazing to work with on this purchase. It was truly an excellent experience overall!

April 7, 2015

Hi Erica - thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Bobby and Neil. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your Camry!

Great Experience, LOVE MY DCH CAMRY

by from New Rochelle NY |

I am one week in my DCH Toyota Camry (THANK YOU NEIL). I am not a huge Toyota fan, but I was price shopping and did my homework and then I stumbled upon Neil Sarrubbo ( I was also looking at cars at local Honda, Mazda, NR Toyota, Chevrolet, not good), and after a few tests drives and very little nonsense NEIL came through with a better car than I expected (Can we get Neil a raise???) Here's why: Neil was professional, returns your calls, looks stuff up for you, is ready to take you on a test drive, doesn't drive you crazy with pointless calls, and patiently waits until you GET the right car. I know 2 other women who have purcheased cars here, they said don't look elsewhere. Even my personal mechanic said there is nothing wrong with this car and that I got it at a fair price! So don't waste time, do your homework and go see Neil (can we get this guy a raise?, seriously)- TODAY!

April 7, 2015

Hello Helen, thank you for sharing your 5-star review with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with Neil. We appreciate your kind words and we will be sure to pass them along to him. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to working with you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your Camry!

Highly Recommended!

by from Kew Gardens, NY |

It is impossible to overestimate how happy my wife and I were with our experience with Matt Wojciechowski, Sales Consultant at DCH Toyota, Mamaroneck. To begin with - based on my online research - their listings so surpassed what I found locally that we drove up to Queens, NY with a particular car in mind. Even when we called ahead and were told it would probably be sold before we arrived, we had a good feeling about going anyway. Intuition is a wonderful thing sometimes! As it turned out, the car we went to see was sold, but the one we had our heart set on - and had given up hope of finding at a reasonable price with the features we wanted - *was* available, and literally "beyond our wildest dreams." Even though it was still a bit over our budget, Matt worked with us wholeheartedly at every step, explaining the unique features of our "dream car", taking as much time as needed to answer our every question to our complete satisfaction. He took us out on a very thorough test drive, worked with us to get a good terms for financing part of the cost, and helped expedite the entire process to meet our other scheduling needs. Finally, Luis Gonzalez in Toyota Financing was thorough in presenting us with the options we might want to add on to our purchase, and which we were also able to finance at an excellent rate. I have already begun recommending friends to DHC Toyota in Mamaroneck and I am happy to have the opportunity to do so hear as well. Both their service "on the lot" and Matt's follow-up were one-pointedly focussed on satisfying our every need with respect to our purchase of our new car. And I am *extremely* happy to share that we bought a "good as new" 2012 Toyota Plug-in Hybrid Prius that went into service in 2013. It was the dealerships loaner car, had only 8,000 miles on it, was *extremely* well cared for, came fully loaded (!) and was priced more than $15,000 *less* than the new 2015 models (which were hardly available in the entire region anyway). We could not be happier!

September 27, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience, Tony! We are beyond thrilled to hear that Mike and Luis helped to secure your dream car for your family at a great deal. Customer service is important to us, so we're pleased that Mike was thorough with you by going through all the features and details before you purchased your Prius. On behalf of all of us at DCH Toyota City, we hope you enjoy your Prius and please don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions!

Great Experience

by from NY, NY |

The total experience at DCH Toyota City was stress free and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision one way or another. They simply provided whatever information we requested ? the whole operation was completely transparent. We were presented with all our options, and the advantages of each, and then it was our choice to make. Neil was a stellar performer throughout, from doing the initial quotes, to the test drive and then working with the insurance company.

Great pricing, efficient, good salespeople

by from Westbrook, CT |

I worked with Neil who facilitated the purchase with honesty, efficiency, and reliability. Car advertisement was accurate. Price beat any dealership within 100 miles of my home for pre-owned car with features I wanted. My local Toyota dealer said if I could get a deal this good, I should take it!

September 8, 2014

Sue, we are so happy to see that you enjoyed working with us here at DCH Toyota City. We're glad that Neil was helpful and honest during your car-buying process. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again down the road.

Great Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This dealership knows the true meaning of customer service. First, i saw the the car i end up buying on cars.com, within 5 minutes of me sending an email saying i was interested someone called me to answer any questions i had about the car. Then i wasn't available to see the car right away, someone called me throughout the week to advise me in the car was still available. My sales person was Rafael, which was such a pleasant guy that he made the car buying process so easy and absolutely stress free. This is a really pleasant place and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Alain! Customer service is a top priority for us, so it's great to hear that Rafael was able to answer all of your questions and update you throughout the week on the availability of the vehicle. We are delighted to learn that Rafael showed you the smooth car-buying experience at DCH Toyota City. On behalf of all of us here, we hope you enjoy your new purchase and thanks again for the awesome review!

Great Service, Great Car

by from South Orange, NJ |

I came from out of state to look at a hard-to-find mint condition hybrid Toyota Highlander just coming off lease. Neil answered my every question, worked with me to get to a great price, and once we had agreed, he kept working hard on my behalf! He dealt with the out-of-state registration and plates, chased my insurance company for their details, and he even picked me up from the train station the night I took the car home. He really cared about the last minute details too: before I left, he changed the battery in one of the key fobs, replaced a tiny plastic cap on the dash that was missing, and showed me how everything worked. Neil was cheerful, easy to talk to, and very customer-oriented. It was a great car buying experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Neil in particular to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy that Neil delivered an exceptional customer experience, as is our goal with every customer who chooses DCH Toyota City! Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent service from start to finish

by from Bronx, NY |

Rafael was friendly, courteous, and helpful during the buying process. He answered every question or immediately found someone who did. I felt as if he was looking out for me, which I wasn't expecting of an auto salesman. The whole experience was pleasant and positive from start to finish, and I am glad I decided to buy from DCH Toyota.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, for choosing DCH Toyota City, Milton!