DCH Toyota City

New 888-729-0987
Used 888-232-5306
Service 877-468-7026

Delivering Customer Happiness

We had a great experience

by from Larchmont, NY |

We had a great experience at this dealership. It's a small, friendly and professional dealership. The experience was excellent, we got a car there and would certainly go back for another one at some point in the future. It was especially a welcome change after the chaos and incompetence at the Toyota dealership in New Rochelle.

February 13, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review us and submitting a great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Sorry about the "chaos" you experienced elsewhere. Carlos Cueto General Manager

Excellent Personal Service

by from Middle Village, NY |

Neil made buying a used car very simple. He was very helpful and professional throughout the process. He also took the time to answer every question regarding the car and was very knowledgeable about Toyota's. He also was very good at following up with answers to my questions and on the documentation. When I arrived on Saturday morning to pick up the car, the paperwork went very smoothly and the car was ready for delivery. What impressed me most about Neil was that once I advised Neil that I definitely wanted to buy the Corolla, he did not move onto the next sale, but continued to provide superior customer service. I would highly recommend going to see Neil if you need a car. I know that I will use Neil again!

A wasted Sunday....

by from Long Island,NY |

I called to verify the availability of a certain vehicle, given that I had a good distance to travel to see it, and was assured that the vehicle was still at the dealership and available for sale. I drove over an hour from Long Island, but on arriving was told the vehicle was "sold a couple days ago". The salesman was very apologetic (and of course tried to sell me one of the other vehicles there), but that didn't get me my gas and tolls back, much less a wasted beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon with my family. The vehicle is still listed on cars.com and on their website (as a "Special" no less), and I wonder how many others will waste their time traveling to see it. Very disappointed, I'd like to think it was an honest mistake but somehow think otherwise.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your most recent visit to DCH Toyota City. However, we hate to hear that your experience was not a pleasant one. We never want our customers to feel like we have wasted their time and money. If you could, please contact me at 914-698-8120 at your earliest convenience so I may get more information about your situation, resolve any lingering concerns, and hopefully restore your faith in DCH Toyota City. Again, I deeply apologize for any confusion and I look forward to speaking with you.

great service

by from New York |

very satisfied with our new family car Rafael made sure my family was satisfied with the new car we bought. My family walked into DCH Toyota City knowing that we wanted a Toyota Highlander and we had a specific price range and Rafael was very understanding and helped us as much as he could. This is not our first time buying a car with Rafael we have bought a Toyota Corolla 4 years ago and since then we liked Rafael and he's very helpful. My family appreciates Rafael very much and next time we buy a car we would love to work Rafael Mancebo.

July 18, 2014

Gilma, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership. We're glad Rafael has continually provided you a great experience buying cars from our dealership! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that might come up, and we appreciate your continued business.

sales service

by from stamford |

Beware of these salesman. I finialized a HONDA CRV and I talked to their salesman in the afternoon 1:30 and I told them to come in the even 5:30 on the same day. I was on the way and they sold out the car for just some bucks. I was not happy by the way they handled their customers. I taled to their managers and even they are ready to accept their mistakes. Please be aware of this place.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for providing the detail of your experience. My team is expected to remain in constant communication with each customer before and after the sale. Our pre-owned inventory sells very quickly hence communication is crucial to identifying availability and exceeding customer expectations. I hope that you would contact me to review the specific details of your experience so I may identify appropriate steps to prevent this from ever happening in my store. I can be reached at 914-998-1079. ~ Nelson Fong

Great Experience shopping for a used car

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Neil Sarrubbo was a huge help in my used car buying experience! I drove from PA to DCH Toyota City to buy my vehicle, because the price was definitely reasonable and it was exactly what I wanted. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend these guys to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle!

May 1, 2014

Brian, thank you for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that Neil could make your experience a great one! He is one of our best and truly enjoys working with his customers to find the perfect car for them! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, your business is truly valued. Enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

As car buying should be!

by from New York, NY |

As car buying should be I bought a used 2005 Toyota Prius on trade. We told Rafael which car we were interested in, he pulled it around ASAP and let us look at it. He did not pressure us at all! We decided to take it for a test drive, and he helpfully gave us directions; again not pushing a sale at all, or hiding any car defects. After the test drive, he let us look at the car while he went inside. No rush, no pressure! Once we went in, there were CarFax and detailed maintenance reports printed on his desk. DCH Toyota has a really great inspection process, and put new tires on the car before it even was offered for sale. We decided to trade in our Mini Cooper, and they gave us a really fair trade offer. We told them what our cash budget was, and they nearly matched it! Easiest and friendliest car buying process I've ever had! They explained all of the paperwork in detail, and included warranties above and beyond the state's requirements. They gave us rides to/from the train station, and we picked up the car next day. Our new Prius was not only vacuumed, but impeccably clean. This is how car buying should be. Rafael & Luis's friendliness go unmatched, and I have never felt to taken care of as a customer. I recommend this to anyone in the market for honest, friendly, and fair car buying.

May 2, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great, detailed review of our dealership! Thank you for enumerating all of the steps we take to ensure a satisfactory customer experience including pre-owned and trade-in processes. We appreciate your business and recommendation and hope that you enjoy driving your Toyota Prius. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.

Great buying experience

by from berkshire, ny |

At 48 years old I have had my share of car buying and have hatted every minute of it. This was different from the moment I spoke to Rafael to the minute I left the showroom it was an absolute pleasure. Rafael was polite and kind and answered all of my questions. He knew I was coming from three hours away and believed in me enough to, with a small down payment, hold the car that I was interested in till the weekend. I also had a trade that I was quite backwards on and although we where able to come to a comfortable offer before I came down, I was certain that things would be different when I actually stepped into their showtroom. They where not. The manager Robert Oconnell seemed to be a great guy but I was leary nonetheless. We chatted for a bit and then he went to check my trade. The whole time I was nervous remembering the absurdity of past expeiencing. We took the car I was interested in out for a ride. It was in great shape and ran even better. It was an absolute bargain, I thought. We came back and although I waited for the hagling to begin, it never came. They gave me exactly what they said they would and I am still shocked. We went in to see Luis in financing who once again was a great guy. He explained all our options and did not try to push us into anything. We shared a slice of pizza while Luis worked on the paper work and shortly thereafter I was given the last of the keys to my new to me RAV4. Shortly I will be in a part time sales position as a real estate agent, I could only hope that I get into it with a group of guys of this caliber.

Nice looking place;rotten core!

by from New york |

Notice that we didn't avail ourselves of any of the services and that is because we were brought there under what, in our opinion, were false pretenses. Wanted a specific vehicle, we were told by email a number of times that it was available and when we arrived it had been sold days before...this is called "bait and switch" and can only be viewed as the lowest form of salesmanship. This dealer is off of our list! Just our opinion.

Dch is the place to go

by from Mamaroneck ny |

Marc helped me for a few weeks by emailing me info on there cars in stock I told him exactly what I wanted and he got it!! Rafael had it easy because he knew they had the car of my dreams, but he was very welcoming and professional, he made me feel comfortable and was so nice to my children!! Luis was very nice he is the best because he got the finance deal that was right for me!!! I love these people and will be back anytime I want to trade in ..... Thank you guys you changed my life and gave me a much better car then I had !!! -Amanda D.-

January 5, 2014

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I am pleased to hear the many things that you enjoyed at our dealership. We are dedicated to providing an outstanding car-buying experience, and I thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you at your next schedule maintenance!

My husband and i had an excellent experience!

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

My husband and I had an excellent experience with every employee we met at Toyota City. They went out of their way to help us and facilitate our purchase. All were friendly and knowledgeable, especially Neil, and we will definitely return to Toyota City when we're purchasing another car.

December 12, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had a great experience working with everyone at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our staff. We look forward to working with you again in the future.