DCH Toyota City

New 888-729-0987
Used 888-232-5306
Service 877-468-7026

Delivering Customer Happiness

We had a great experience

by from Larchmont, NY |

We had a great experience at this dealership. It's a small, friendly and professional dealership. The experience was excellent, we got a car there and would certainly go back for another one at some point in the future. It was especially a welcome change after the chaos and incompetence at the Toyota dealership in New Rochelle.

February 13, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review us and submitting a great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Sorry about the "chaos" you experienced elsewhere. Carlos Cueto General Manager

Great Experience

by from NY, NY |

The total experience at DCH Toyota City was stress free and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision one way or another. They simply provided whatever information we requested ? the whole operation was completely transparent. We were presented with all our options, and the advantages of each, and then it was our choice to make. Neil was a stellar performer throughout, from doing the initial quotes, to the test drive and then working with the insurance company.

Great pricing, efficient, good salespeople

by from Westbrook, CT |

I worked with Neil who facilitated the purchase with honesty, efficiency, and reliability. Car advertisement was accurate. Price beat any dealership within 100 miles of my home for pre-owned car with features I wanted. My local Toyota dealer said if I could get a deal this good, I should take it!

Great Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This dealership knows the true meaning of customer service. First, i saw the the car i end up buying on cars.com, within 5 minutes of me sending an email saying i was interested someone called me to answer any questions i had about the car. Then i wasn't available to see the car right away, someone called me throughout the week to advise me in the car was still available. My sales person was Rafael, which was such a pleasant guy that he made the car buying process so easy and absolutely stress free. This is a really pleasant place and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Alain! Customer service is a top priority for us, so it's great to hear that Rafael was able to answer all of your questions and update you throughout the week on the availability of the vehicle. We are delighted to learn that Rafael showed you the smooth car-buying experience at DCH Toyota City. On behalf of all of us here, we hope you enjoy your new purchase and thanks again for the awesome review!

Great Service, Great Car

by from South Orange, NJ |

I came from out of state to look at a hard-to-find mint condition hybrid Toyota Highlander just coming off lease. Neil answered my every question, worked with me to get to a great price, and once we had agreed, he kept working hard on my behalf! He dealt with the out-of-state registration and plates, chased my insurance company for their details, and he even picked me up from the train station the night I took the car home. He really cared about the last minute details too: before I left, he changed the battery in one of the key fobs, replaced a tiny plastic cap on the dash that was missing, and showed me how everything worked. Neil was cheerful, easy to talk to, and very customer-oriented. It was a great car buying experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Neil in particular to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy that Neil delivered an exceptional customer experience, as is our goal with every customer who chooses DCH Toyota City! Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent service from start to finish

by from Bronx, NY |

Rafael was friendly, courteous, and helpful during the buying process. He answered every question or immediately found someone who did. I felt as if he was looking out for me, which I wasn't expecting of an auto salesman. The whole experience was pleasant and positive from start to finish, and I am glad I decided to buy from DCH Toyota.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, for choosing DCH Toyota City, Milton!

Excellent Personal Service

by from Middle Village, NY |

Neil made buying a used car very simple. He was very helpful and professional throughout the process. He also took the time to answer every question regarding the car and was very knowledgeable about Toyota's. He also was very good at following up with answers to my questions and on the documentation. When I arrived on Saturday morning to pick up the car, the paperwork went very smoothly and the car was ready for delivery. What impressed me most about Neil was that once I advised Neil that I definitely wanted to buy the Corolla, he did not move onto the next sale, but continued to provide superior customer service. I would highly recommend going to see Neil if you need a car. I know that I will use Neil again!

August 23, 2014

Hi, Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are thrilled that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership and that Neil took great care of you. Again, thank you for the feedback and as always, your business.

A wasted Sunday....

by from Long Island,NY |

I called to verify the availability of a certain vehicle, given that I had a good distance to travel to see it, and was assured that the vehicle was still at the dealership and available for sale. I drove over an hour from Long Island, but on arriving was told the vehicle was "sold a couple days ago". The salesman was very apologetic (and of course tried to sell me one of the other vehicles there), but that didn't get me my gas and tolls back, much less a wasted beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon with my family. The vehicle is still listed on cars.com and on their website (as a "Special" no less), and I wonder how many others will waste their time traveling to see it. Very disappointed, I'd like to think it was an honest mistake but somehow think otherwise.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your most recent visit to DCH Toyota City. However, we hate to hear that your experience was not a pleasant one. We never want our customers to feel like we have wasted their time and money. If you could, please contact me at 914-698-8120 at your earliest convenience so I may get more information about your situation, resolve any lingering concerns, and hopefully restore your faith in DCH Toyota City. Again, I deeply apologize for any confusion and I look forward to speaking with you.

great service

by from New York |

very satisfied with our new family car Rafael made sure my family was satisfied with the new car we bought. My family walked into DCH Toyota City knowing that we wanted a Toyota Highlander and we had a specific price range and Rafael was very understanding and helped us as much as he could. This is not our first time buying a car with Rafael we have bought a Toyota Corolla 4 years ago and since then we liked Rafael and he's very helpful. My family appreciates Rafael very much and next time we buy a car we would love to work Rafael Mancebo.

July 18, 2014

Gilma, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership. We're glad Rafael has continually provided you a great experience buying cars from our dealership! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that might come up, and we appreciate your continued business.

sales service

by from stamford |

Beware of these salesman. I finialized a HONDA CRV and I talked to their salesman in the afternoon 1:30 and I told them to come in the even 5:30 on the same day. I was on the way and they sold out the car for just some bucks. I was not happy by the way they handled their customers. I taled to their managers and even they are ready to accept their mistakes. Please be aware of this place.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for providing the detail of your experience. My team is expected to remain in constant communication with each customer before and after the sale. Our pre-owned inventory sells very quickly hence communication is crucial to identifying availability and exceeding customer expectations. I hope that you would contact me to review the specific details of your experience so I may identify appropriate steps to prevent this from ever happening in my store. I can be reached at 914-998-1079. ~ Nelson Fong

Great Experience shopping for a used car

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Neil Sarrubbo was a huge help in my used car buying experience! I drove from PA to DCH Toyota City to buy my vehicle, because the price was definitely reasonable and it was exactly what I wanted. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend these guys to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle!

May 1, 2014

Brian, thank you for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that Neil could make your experience a great one! He is one of our best and truly enjoys working with his customers to find the perfect car for them! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, your business is truly valued. Enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future.