DCH Toyota City

New 888-729-0987
Used 888-232-5306
Service 877-468-7026

Delivering Customer Happiness

We had a great experience

by from Larchmont, NY |

We had a great experience at this dealership. It's a small, friendly and professional dealership. The experience was excellent, we got a car there and would certainly go back for another one at some point in the future. It was especially a welcome change after the chaos and incompetence at the Toyota dealership in New Rochelle.

February 13, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review us and submitting a great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Sorry about the "chaos" you experienced elsewhere. Carlos Cueto General Manager

Great buying experience

by from berkshire, ny |

At 48 years old I have had my share of car buying and have hatted every minute of it. This was different from the moment I spoke to Rafael to the minute I left the showroom it was an absolute pleasure. Rafael was polite and kind and answered all of my questions. He knew I was coming from three hours away and believed in me enough to, with a small down payment, hold the car that I was interested in till the weekend. I also had a trade that I was quite backwards on and although we where able to come to a comfortable offer before I came down, I was certain that things would be different when I actually stepped into their showtroom. They where not. The manager Robert Oconnell seemed to be a great guy but I was leary nonetheless. We chatted for a bit and then he went to check my trade. The whole time I was nervous remembering the absurdity of past expeiencing. We took the car I was interested in out for a ride. It was in great shape and ran even better. It was an absolute bargain, I thought. We came back and although I waited for the hagling to begin, it never came. They gave me exactly what they said they would and I am still shocked. We went in to see Luis in financing who once again was a great guy. He explained all our options and did not try to push us into anything. We shared a slice of pizza while Luis worked on the paper work and shortly thereafter I was given the last of the keys to my new to me RAV4. Shortly I will be in a part time sales position as a real estate agent, I could only hope that I get into it with a group of guys of this caliber.

Nice looking place;rotten core!

by from New york |

Notice that we didn't avail ourselves of any of the services and that is because we were brought there under what, in our opinion, were false pretenses. Wanted a specific vehicle, we were told by email a number of times that it was available and when we arrived it had been sold days before...this is called "bait and switch" and can only be viewed as the lowest form of salesmanship. This dealer is off of our list! Just our opinion.

Dch is the place to go

by from Mamaroneck ny |

Marc helped me for a few weeks by emailing me info on there cars in stock I told him exactly what I wanted and he got it!! Rafael had it easy because he knew they had the car of my dreams, but he was very welcoming and professional, he made me feel comfortable and was so nice to my children!! Luis was very nice he is the best because he got the finance deal that was right for me!!! I love these people and will be back anytime I want to trade in ..... Thank you guys you changed my life and gave me a much better car then I had !!! -Amanda D.-

January 5, 2014

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I am pleased to hear the many things that you enjoyed at our dealership. We are dedicated to providing an outstanding car-buying experience, and I thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you at your next schedule maintenance!

My husband and i had an excellent experience!

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

My husband and I had an excellent experience with every employee we met at Toyota City. They went out of their way to help us and facilitate our purchase. All were friendly and knowledgeable, especially Neil, and we will definitely return to Toyota City when we're purchasing another car.

December 12, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had a great experience working with everyone at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our staff. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great car, fair price, friendly people

by from Hillburn, NY |

Just bought a 2005 Toyota Prius and I am thrilled! April was terrific and made the whole process so much easier. The car is in great shape and I love driving it! Everyone I encountered there was friendly and helpful. The price was almost exactly as quoted on Kelley Blue Book and Carfax was promptly provided without my asking for it. Super dealer!

Review of April Zanotti - Salesperson

by from Somers, NY |

April Zanotti made my buying experience quick and painless. She is very friendly and made buying my Rav-4 a very pleasant experience. She listened to my needs and budget and didn't try to sell me a vehicle out of my price range and took the time to explain everything. Thank you April! You are a breath of fresh air in a profession that often gets a bad rap. I will definitely buy from you in the future and will not hesitate to recommend you to family, friends, and colleagues.

Great product, people, and price! Ask for April!

by from New York, NY |

DCH made our car buying process painless. We stopped by to browse, expecting to be pressured. April talked to us, we went for a test drive, and now we are proud owners of a pristine RAV4. I'll give you 3 reasons to stop by DCH if you're in the market for a car 1- April Zanotti - was awesome, i would ask for her by name. She was no pressure, really honest even talking about competitor cars. When we decided to buy, she made the whole process smooth and painless, gathering the info they needed and responding to emails and phone calls, staying late to help us, so that we could pick up the car on the day we wanted to on short notice. And she's just really cool and fun to talk to! 2- Choice cars - The cars we saw were pristine, really great shape, "like-new" cars. April made a big point of how their used sales car buyer (can't remember his name now, sorry) was really picky about the cars they brought in and she was right, we looked at everyone of their RAV4s and they were all spotless. Of course, this might mean their selection is limited if you're looking for a specific set up, but it is worth it. We had browsed over at the nearby Honda and Nissan dealers and their inventory was only ok, and kind of dirty. 3 - Price - Despite having such nice cars, their price was unbeatable. You basically don't have to haggle over price because theirs are super competitive, we checked online all over and they were really well priced. They also didn't charge any junk fees, just a modest doc fee, but none of the made up stuff, not even a destination fee on the one we bought, i think because it was a lease return at DCH. A few other points - We heard Luis was awesome but he was out so we worked with the New Car finance manager. The guys in the new car side seemed kind of snooty to be honest, but it was fine. There's a DMV right next door so they can handle the registration and all that and send you home with real tags, not sure if this is common now but super convenient. Seriously, there's a reason these guys have 5 stars: good product, good people, good price; can't beat that!

Great experience

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealer was great. I found my 2008 Honda Accord on Cars.com and called the dealership to confirm that the car was still available. I went to the dealership on Monday, 9/23/13 and met with Rafael Mancebo. He was patient and he wasn't pushy during the whole process. He allowed me to have a lengthy test drive on the local roads as well as the highway. I was offered a decent amount for my trade-in and the price of my Honda was lowered a little as well. I then met with Luis Gonzalez and he was great too in obtaining a great interest rate for me and he explained everything in detail along with helping me get some money back from the warranty on my previous Toyota Camry that I traded in. I was able to pick up the car the next day Tuesday, 9/24/13 and I'm enjoying it. Thanks again to these 2 gentlemen in making this car purchase the easiest I've ever had to deal with. Highly recommended.

Mr. Mancebo,

by from New Rochelle |

I want to thank Mr. Rafael Mancebo for the hospitality, for working with me to reach the ideal price that I wanted to pay for the car I purchased and for making me feel at ease with the decision to purchase my new Toyota Avalon. I was immensely pleased with my experience at Toyota city Mamaroneck and with Mr. Mancebo who truly made my experience that much better and is a true reflection of great customer care and the Toyota City family.

September 14, 2013

Juan, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it when our customers inform us about their experience with our staff and dealership. We are pleased that Rafael could make you car buying experience go smoothly and put you at ease. Thank you for your praise! We will pass it along. We hope that we can continue doing business with you in the future. Enjoy your Toyota Avalon. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez, Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great Service

by from New Rocelle, NY |

Mr. Burbridge was the first salesman to approach as, and was very helpful to the very end once the deal had been closed. Very courteous and respectful, willing to work with us until we were satisfied with the deal. I want to thank Mr. Burbridge for his great customer care and I also want to say that he is a great reflection of the DCH Toyota family!

September 14, 2013

William, We are delighted that Mr. Burbridge was able to help you find the right car and deal! We are very proud to have Mr. Burbridge on our team and will make sure to pass along your praise. Thank you for choosing DCH Toyota City as your dealership. We appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez, Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com