DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026 Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

Great Support for New Car Deal

by from Bronx, NY |

My salesman of many years retired and I transitioned to Marc Ellison. He was extremely attentive and thorough and made this transition a pleasure. He clearly is focused on Customer Service and ensuring that all that is needed comes together as effortlessly as possible. The team at the dealership are all customer focused and make it a pleasure to do business.

December 2, 2015

Murphy, We are so pleased Marc was able to make the transition as smooth as possible. We are thankful to have wonderful customers like you and look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks for this great review!

great job

by from bronx ny |

Marc Padro and Zoran made me feel welcomed and comforted. They made the buying process easy and stress free. The General Manager was very friendly and courteous. Will definitely refer all my friends and family. Thank you dch Toyota city.

Joe Croce- great sales rep

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

I had a great experience with Joe. He couldn't do enough for me. He was very attentive to my needs and answered any questions I had for him. He worked late on Saturday to make sure that the whole transaction went smoothly.

November 6, 2015

Thank you for giving us a great review! We're so happy to hear that Joe was able to help you out and make sure you were totally satisfied. Please come back to see us again here at DCH Toyota City, and thanks again for the great recommendation!

Terrible experience, avoid

by from mamaroneck |

I bought a used car there with a very professional team at first. Then when I came to pick up the car I was told the car had been sold (claiming I had disappeared, although they never tried to contact me). Not only did they not seem to be much bothered by this situation, but they offered very little support and even claimed all was my fault. To add insult to injury I am now struggling to get my deposit back. Here again they seem very cool with keeping my money. Please avoid at all cost

September 23, 2015

Matthew, we regret to hear that your previously positive first impressions of us changed. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and we regret to hear that you felt otherwise. With that being said, I would like to personally discuss your experience here in hopes of improving our dealership and restoring your faith in us. If you could, please contact me at 914-998-1020 or email me at gbuck@dchusa.com at your earliest convenience. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Gaylord Buck, General Manager

Great sales person, and nice facility.

by from Bronx, New York |

I recently decided to update my 1998 Avalon, which served me well. I had previously visited another dealer in Yonkers and was turned off by their aggressive salesperson and changing figures as to the car of interest. I decided to go back to DCH, where I purchased the Avalon. The sales person Freddy, and his manager were both patient, not pushy and answered all my concerns which resulted in me leasing a 2015 camary. in addition, Freddy

November 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our sales department. We hope to work with you again in the future.

by from Yonkers, NY |

I had a wonderful experience with Mr, Edison. He was professional and made the recent purchase of my 2015 Rav 4 a great process. I am very happy with him and delighted with my new wheels!! I would add, I am a returning customer as my last purchase with this dealership was a Toyota Corolla. My experience the first time brought me back. I am glad I returned.

August 12, 2015

Mary, thank you for returning to DCH Toyota City. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Freddy, as he is a prime example of the customer service that we hold as standard throughout our dealership Thank you for your business and enjoy your new 2014 RAV4!

Would recommend to friends and family!

by from Yonkers, NY |

In June 2015, I purchased a new Toyota Rav 4, from DCH Toyota City in Mamaroneck, NY. I have previously been to both the Yonkers and New Rochelle Toyota dealers and felt ignored. At DCH Toyota city I had the pleasure of dealing with Marc Ellison as a sales consultant. Marc was attentive, knowledgeable, professional, and easy to deal with. He was not pushy and gave us his attention. I never felt like he was looking over our shoulders for his next sale. I would recommend him and this dealer if anyone I know was looking for a Toyota in the future.

July 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! If you come to DCH Toyota City you can expect undivided attention from any member of our sales staff. Our main goal is to deliver customer happiness, so we always strive to be friendly and answer all questions in a respectful manner throughout the car buying process. It pleases us to hear that Marc was able to provide this experience for you. We'll let him know what an excellent job he's doing. Thanks for choosing us, enjoy your new car, and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!

Down to Earth Sales & Finance Departments!

by from Newtown, CT |

I purchased my 2015 Highlander from Marc Ellison. He made us feel very much at home and was easy to talk to. I never felt any pressure by Marc during the sales process. He even took time to take me through all the functionality of the vehicle in detail, which was very much appreciated. My kids also really took a liking to Marc, as he made sure they were fully accommodated while in the waiting area, and while their mom had to finalize all the paperwork! I have to say he was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with while buying a new car! Thanks also to Dave (Finance Manager) who was very thorough during the financing process, ensured I understood the coverage plans, and also made me feel valued as a customer. Thanks! Renee

July 18, 2015

Wow, thank you for the outstanding review, Renee! We're thrilled to hear Marc went above and beyond your expectations to get you the perfect vehicle. Here at DCH Toyota City we pride ourselves on having a friendly staff, and we always try to make our customers and their kids feel comfortable. We will definitely pass along your compliments to both Marc and Dave - they are some of our best! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Toyota Corolla

by from New Rochelle, NY |

After looking at very many dealerships and very many cars, I decided to purchase my next previously leased vehicle from DCH Toyota City. I was very pleased with Neil Sarrubbo and Bill Glass. They were both very patient and professional, took me on test drives and explained all the vehicle features. Neil answered all my questions and never pressured me, which I really appreciated. After finally deciding on a car, Neil took care of every request pertaining to the car. I would, without any doubt, recommend this dealership and these gentlemen for their honesty and integrity.

April 29, 2015

Rose, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your latest visit to our dealership. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, Neil and Bill especially, and that we earned 5-stars! It's also an honor to know that you would recommend our dealership to your friends and family. As always, please let us know if you have any future questions or concerns and enjoy your new vehicle!

DCH Toyota City is top notch in Westchester!

by from Scarsdale, NY |

From the moment I walked onto the lot at DCH Toyota City, my experience was excellent. Neil Sarrubbo was more than happy to help me with my used car purchase, and was very patient with me through the entire process. With this being my first car purchase, I was very nervous, but Neil and his manager, Bobby O'Connell, made everything super simple. The entire process was very transparent, and nothing was hidden from me about the car history, or the work they had done prior to it hitting the lot. All of my questions and concerns were answered, and I was able to test drive several cars before making my final decision. My trade in process was very simple, and the entire transaction from start to finish was done within 2 days, most of which was spent on me trying to decide from their wide selection! I had a specific budget, and Bobby was very helpful in making sure that my purchase was one that I could afford and still be happy with. I've had my 07' Camry for a little over a week now, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend DCH Toyota city to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle! Neil and Bobby were amazing to work with on this purchase. It was truly an excellent experience overall!

April 7, 2015

Hi Erica - thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Bobby and Neil. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. We hope you are enjoying your Camry!