DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

Highly Recommended!

by from Kew Gardens, NY |

It is impossible to overestimate how happy my wife and I were with our experience with Matt Wojciechowski, Sales Consultant at DCH Toyota, Mamaroneck. To begin with - based on my online research - their listings so surpassed what I found locally that we drove up to Queens, NY with a particular car in mind. Even when we called ahead and were told it would probably be sold before we arrived, we had a good feeling about going anyway. Intuition is a wonderful thing sometimes! As it turned out, the car we went to see was sold, but the one we had our heart set on - and had given up hope of finding at a reasonable price with the features we wanted - *was* available, and literally "beyond our wildest dreams." Even though it was still a bit over our budget, Matt worked with us wholeheartedly at every step, explaining the unique features of our "dream car", taking as much time as needed to answer our every question to our complete satisfaction. He took us out on a very thorough test drive, worked with us to get a good terms for financing part of the cost, and helped expedite the entire process to meet our other scheduling needs. Finally, Luis Gonzalez in Toyota Financing was thorough in presenting us with the options we might want to add on to our purchase, and which we were also able to finance at an excellent rate. I have already begun recommending friends to DHC Toyota in Mamaroneck and I am happy to have the opportunity to do so hear as well. Both their service "on the lot" and Matt's follow-up were one-pointedly focussed on satisfying our every need with respect to our purchase of our new car. And I am *extremely* happy to share that we bought a "good as new" 2012 Toyota Plug-in Hybrid Prius that went into service in 2013. It was the dealerships loaner car, had only 8,000 miles on it, was *extremely* well cared for, came fully loaded (!) and was priced more than $15,000 *less* than the new 2015 models (which were hardly available in the entire region anyway). We could not be happier!

September 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your positive experience, Tony! We are beyond thrilled to hear that Mike and Luis helped to secure your dream car for your family at a great deal. Customer service is important to us, so we're pleased that Mike was thorough with you by going through all the features and details before you purchased your Prius. On behalf of all of us at DCH Toyota City, we hope you enjoy your Prius and please don't hesitate to call if you have any other questions!

DCH Toyota City is top notch in Westchester!

by from Scarsdale, NY |

From the moment I walked onto the lot at DCH Toyota City, my experience was excellent. Neil Sarrubbo was more than happy to help me with my used car purchase, and was very patient with me through the entire process. With this being my first car purchase, I was very nervous, but Neil and his manager, Bobby O'Connell, made everything super simple. The entire process was very transparent, and nothing was hidden from me about the car history, or the work they had done prior to it hitting the lot. All of my questions and concerns were answered, and I was able to test drive several cars before making my final decision. My trade in process was very simple, and the entire transaction from start to finish was done within 2 days, most of which was spent on me trying to decide from their wide selection! I had a specific budget, and Bobby was very helpful in making sure that my purchase was one that I could afford and still be happy with. I've had my 07' Camry for a little over a week now, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend DCH Toyota city to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle! Neil and Bobby were amazing to work with on this purchase. It was truly an excellent experience overall!

Great Experience, LOVE MY DCH CAMRY

by from New Rochelle NY |

I am one week in my DCH Toyota Camry (THANK YOU NEIL). I am not a huge Toyota fan, but I was price shopping and did my homework and then I stumbled upon Neil Sarrubbo ( I was also looking at cars at local Honda, Mazda, NR Toyota, Chevrolet, not good), and after a few tests drives and very little nonsense NEIL came through with a better car than I expected (Can we get Neil a raise???) Here's why: Neil was professional, returns your calls, looks stuff up for you, is ready to take you on a test drive, doesn't drive you crazy with pointless calls, and patiently waits until you GET the right car. I know 2 other women who have purcheased cars here, they said don't look elsewhere. Even my personal mechanic said there is nothing wrong with this car and that I got it at a fair price! So don't waste time, do your homework and go see Neil (can we get this guy a raise?, seriously)- TODAY!

Great Experience

by from NY, NY |

The total experience at DCH Toyota City was stress free and there was absolutely no pressure to make a decision one way or another. They simply provided whatever information we requested ? the whole operation was completely transparent. We were presented with all our options, and the advantages of each, and then it was our choice to make. Neil was a stellar performer throughout, from doing the initial quotes, to the test drive and then working with the insurance company.

Great pricing, efficient, good salespeople

by from Westbrook, CT |

I worked with Neil who facilitated the purchase with honesty, efficiency, and reliability. Car advertisement was accurate. Price beat any dealership within 100 miles of my home for pre-owned car with features I wanted. My local Toyota dealer said if I could get a deal this good, I should take it!

September 8, 2014

Sue, we are so happy to see that you enjoyed working with us here at DCH Toyota City. We're glad that Neil was helpful and honest during your car-buying process. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again down the road.

Great Service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This dealership knows the true meaning of customer service. First, i saw the the car i end up buying on cars.com, within 5 minutes of me sending an email saying i was interested someone called me to answer any questions i had about the car. Then i wasn't available to see the car right away, someone called me throughout the week to advise me in the car was still available. My sales person was Rafael, which was such a pleasant guy that he made the car buying process so easy and absolutely stress free. This is a really pleasant place and i would definitely recommend it to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the five-star review, Alain! Customer service is a top priority for us, so it's great to hear that Rafael was able to answer all of your questions and update you throughout the week on the availability of the vehicle. We are delighted to learn that Rafael showed you the smooth car-buying experience at DCH Toyota City. On behalf of all of us here, we hope you enjoy your new purchase and thanks again for the awesome review!

Great Service, Great Car

by from South Orange, NJ |

I came from out of state to look at a hard-to-find mint condition hybrid Toyota Highlander just coming off lease. Neil answered my every question, worked with me to get to a great price, and once we had agreed, he kept working hard on my behalf! He dealt with the out-of-state registration and plates, chased my insurance company for their details, and he even picked me up from the train station the night I took the car home. He really cared about the last minute details too: before I left, he changed the battery in one of the key fobs, replaced a tiny plastic cap on the dash that was missing, and showed me how everything worked. Neil was cheerful, easy to talk to, and very customer-oriented. It was a great car buying experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Neil in particular to anyone.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are happy that Neil delivered an exceptional customer experience, as is our goal with every customer who chooses DCH Toyota City! Again, thank you for the review and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Excellent service from start to finish

by from Bronx, NY |

Rafael was friendly, courteous, and helpful during the buying process. He answered every question or immediately found someone who did. I felt as if he was looking out for me, which I wasn't expecting of an auto salesman. The whole experience was pleasant and positive from start to finish, and I am glad I decided to buy from DCH Toyota.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, for choosing DCH Toyota City, Milton!

Excellent Personal Service

by from Middle Village, NY |

Neil made buying a used car very simple. He was very helpful and professional throughout the process. He also took the time to answer every question regarding the car and was very knowledgeable about Toyota's. He also was very good at following up with answers to my questions and on the documentation. When I arrived on Saturday morning to pick up the car, the paperwork went very smoothly and the car was ready for delivery. What impressed me most about Neil was that once I advised Neil that I definitely wanted to buy the Corolla, he did not move onto the next sale, but continued to provide superior customer service. I would highly recommend going to see Neil if you need a car. I know that I will use Neil again!

August 23, 2014

Hi, Bill, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are thrilled that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership and that Neil took great care of you. Again, thank you for the feedback and as always, your business.

A wasted Sunday....

by from Long Island,NY |

I called to verify the availability of a certain vehicle, given that I had a good distance to travel to see it, and was assured that the vehicle was still at the dealership and available for sale. I drove over an hour from Long Island, but on arriving was told the vehicle was "sold a couple days ago". The salesman was very apologetic (and of course tried to sell me one of the other vehicles there), but that didn't get me my gas and tolls back, much less a wasted beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon with my family. The vehicle is still listed on cars.com and on their website (as a "Special" no less), and I wonder how many others will waste their time traveling to see it. Very disappointed, I'd like to think it was an honest mistake but somehow think otherwise.

July 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback from your most recent visit to DCH Toyota City. However, we hate to hear that your experience was not a pleasant one. We never want our customers to feel like we have wasted their time and money. If you could, please contact me at 914-698-8120 at your earliest convenience so I may get more information about your situation, resolve any lingering concerns, and hopefully restore your faith in DCH Toyota City. Again, I deeply apologize for any confusion and I look forward to speaking with you.

great service

by from New York |

very satisfied with our new family car Rafael made sure my family was satisfied with the new car we bought. My family walked into DCH Toyota City knowing that we wanted a Toyota Highlander and we had a specific price range and Rafael was very understanding and helped us as much as he could. This is not our first time buying a car with Rafael we have bought a Toyota Corolla 4 years ago and since then we liked Rafael and he's very helpful. My family appreciates Rafael very much and next time we buy a car we would love to work Rafael Mancebo.

July 18, 2014

Gilma, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership. We're glad Rafael has continually provided you a great experience buying cars from our dealership! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that might come up, and we appreciate your continued business.