DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

great service

by from New York |

very satisfied with our new family car Rafael made sure my family was satisfied with the new car we bought. My family walked into DCH Toyota City knowing that we wanted a Toyota Highlander and we had a specific price range and Rafael was very understanding and helped us as much as he could. This is not our first time buying a car with Rafael we have bought a Toyota Corolla 4 years ago and since then we liked Rafael and he's very helpful. My family appreciates Rafael very much and next time we buy a car we would love to work Rafael Mancebo.

July 18, 2014

Gilma, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our dealership. We're glad Rafael has continually provided you a great experience buying cars from our dealership! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that might come up, and we appreciate your continued business.

sales service

by from stamford |

Beware of these salesman. I finialized a HONDA CRV and I talked to their salesman in the afternoon 1:30 and I told them to come in the even 5:30 on the same day. I was on the way and they sold out the car for just some bucks. I was not happy by the way they handled their customers. I taled to their managers and even they are ready to accept their mistakes. Please be aware of this place.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for providing the detail of your experience. My team is expected to remain in constant communication with each customer before and after the sale. Our pre-owned inventory sells very quickly hence communication is crucial to identifying availability and exceeding customer expectations. I hope that you would contact me to review the specific details of your experience so I may identify appropriate steps to prevent this from ever happening in my store. I can be reached at 914-998-1079. ~ Nelson Fong

Great Experience shopping for a used car

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Neil Sarrubbo was a huge help in my used car buying experience! I drove from PA to DCH Toyota City to buy my vehicle, because the price was definitely reasonable and it was exactly what I wanted. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend these guys to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle!

May 1, 2014

Brian, thank you for the 5-star rating! We are so pleased to hear that Neil could make your experience a great one! He is one of our best and truly enjoys working with his customers to find the perfect car for them! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, your business is truly valued. Enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

As car buying should be!

by from New York, NY |

As car buying should be I bought a used 2005 Toyota Prius on trade. We told Rafael which car we were interested in, he pulled it around ASAP and let us look at it. He did not pressure us at all! We decided to take it for a test drive, and he helpfully gave us directions; again not pushing a sale at all, or hiding any car defects. After the test drive, he let us look at the car while he went inside. No rush, no pressure! Once we went in, there were CarFax and detailed maintenance reports printed on his desk. DCH Toyota has a really great inspection process, and put new tires on the car before it even was offered for sale. We decided to trade in our Mini Cooper, and they gave us a really fair trade offer. We told them what our cash budget was, and they nearly matched it! Easiest and friendliest car buying process I've ever had! They explained all of the paperwork in detail, and included warranties above and beyond the state's requirements. They gave us rides to/from the train station, and we picked up the car next day. Our new Prius was not only vacuumed, but impeccably clean. This is how car buying should be. Rafael & Luis's friendliness go unmatched, and I have never felt to taken care of as a customer. I recommend this to anyone in the market for honest, friendly, and fair car buying.

May 2, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great, detailed review of our dealership! Thank you for enumerating all of the steps we take to ensure a satisfactory customer experience including pre-owned and trade-in processes. We appreciate your business and recommendation and hope that you enjoy driving your Toyota Prius. Thanks again and we look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come.

Great buying experience

by from berkshire, ny |

At 48 years old I have had my share of car buying and have hatted every minute of it. This was different from the moment I spoke to Rafael to the minute I left the showroom it was an absolute pleasure. Rafael was polite and kind and answered all of my questions. He knew I was coming from three hours away and believed in me enough to, with a small down payment, hold the car that I was interested in till the weekend. I also had a trade that I was quite backwards on and although we where able to come to a comfortable offer before I came down, I was certain that things would be different when I actually stepped into their showtroom. They where not. The manager Robert Oconnell seemed to be a great guy but I was leary nonetheless. We chatted for a bit and then he went to check my trade. The whole time I was nervous remembering the absurdity of past expeiencing. We took the car I was interested in out for a ride. It was in great shape and ran even better. It was an absolute bargain, I thought. We came back and although I waited for the hagling to begin, it never came. They gave me exactly what they said they would and I am still shocked. We went in to see Luis in financing who once again was a great guy. He explained all our options and did not try to push us into anything. We shared a slice of pizza while Luis worked on the paper work and shortly thereafter I was given the last of the keys to my new to me RAV4. Shortly I will be in a part time sales position as a real estate agent, I could only hope that I get into it with a group of guys of this caliber.

Nice looking place;rotten core!

by from New york |

Notice that we didn't avail ourselves of any of the services and that is because we were brought there under what, in our opinion, were false pretenses. Wanted a specific vehicle, we were told by email a number of times that it was available and when we arrived it had been sold days before...this is called "bait and switch" and can only be viewed as the lowest form of salesmanship. This dealer is off of our list! Just our opinion.

Dch is the place to go

by from Mamaroneck ny |

Marc helped me for a few weeks by emailing me info on there cars in stock I told him exactly what I wanted and he got it!! Rafael had it easy because he knew they had the car of my dreams, but he was very welcoming and professional, he made me feel comfortable and was so nice to my children!! Luis was very nice he is the best because he got the finance deal that was right for me!!! I love these people and will be back anytime I want to trade in ..... Thank you guys you changed my life and gave me a much better car then I had !!! -Amanda D.-

January 5, 2014

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! I am pleased to hear the many things that you enjoyed at our dealership. We are dedicated to providing an outstanding car-buying experience, and I thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new car, and we look forward to seeing you at your next schedule maintenance!

My husband and i had an excellent experience!

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

My husband and I had an excellent experience with every employee we met at Toyota City. They went out of their way to help us and facilitate our purchase. All were friendly and knowledgeable, especially Neil, and we will definitely return to Toyota City when we're purchasing another car.

December 12, 2013

We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had a great experience working with everyone at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about our staff. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Great car, fair price, friendly people

by from Hillburn, NY |

Just bought a 2005 Toyota Prius and I am thrilled! April was terrific and made the whole process so much easier. The car is in great shape and I love driving it! Everyone I encountered there was friendly and helpful. The price was almost exactly as quoted on Kelley Blue Book and Carfax was promptly provided without my asking for it. Super dealer!

Review of April Zanotti - Salesperson

by from Somers, NY |

April Zanotti made my buying experience quick and painless. She is very friendly and made buying my Rav-4 a very pleasant experience. She listened to my needs and budget and didn't try to sell me a vehicle out of my price range and took the time to explain everything. Thank you April! You are a breath of fresh air in a profession that often gets a bad rap. I will definitely buy from you in the future and will not hesitate to recommend you to family, friends, and colleagues.