DCH Toyota City

New 888-729-0987
Used 888-232-5306
Service 877-468-7026

Delivering Customer Happiness

They lied and then didn't return my phone calls

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

I called Costco and was referred to DHC. When I arrived, I asked for one of the Costco certified sales people as I had been instructed. The sales manager gave me someone else who was available but assured me I would be given the Costco price. The price I was given was more than $1000 higher than the same vehicle (same stock number) was listed for on Cars.com when I got home later and looked it up. The next morning I received an automated email from the dealership with a price another $110 lower than the price on cars.com. At that point I called the dealership and spoke with one of the Costco certified sales people, Marc Ellison, and asked him about the price they had emailed me 2 hours earlier, which said the price was guaranteed for 7 days. He was rather unpleasant, confirmed that they had not hiven me the Costco price the night before, and said he couldn't necessarily give me the price from their email, but said he would get me the best price he could and would call me back within a couple of hours. He never did. That afternoon I called and asked for the sales manager, Frank Lugo, hoping to get an explanation and nip this in the bud, since the price they'd emailed me was actually a good one, and the dealership is closest to my home. I left a message and he never called me back either. I called Costco to complain about the experience and ultimately bought the car elsewhere and got a price even lower than the one DHC had emailed to me. Bottom line is DHC lied every step of the way, misrepresenting their agreed upon Costco price, and refusing to honor the Internet price they had emailed me. Really outrageous!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry that we were not able to earn your business and that your experience fell short of your expectations. We take great pride in our customer service and would welcome the chance to speak with you. At your earliest convenience please contact me at 914-698-8120. Regards, Naomi Lopez Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great experience

by from Westchester, NY |

I was very pleased with my experience at DCH Toyota City. Friendly and knowledgable saleswoman April Zanotti provided great customer service, leading to an enjoyable shopping and purchasing experience.

July 19, 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed shopping at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for the 5 star review and we hope to see you again!

Great Service, Friendly Associates, Speedy Process

by from New York City, NY |

When we first walked into the dealer ship, me and my father were immediately welcomed by Neil who then followed us out to the prius that we had been looking for. very friendly and cooperative, one of the things that really stood out was the relationship that was built, it wasn't only for the car, but to get to know us better, we shared some laughs and learned we had a few things in common. The rest of the staff was friendly as well, very helpful. The Price negotiation was also very good and reasonable. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming also, the dealership as a whole, like the look of it was very pleasing.

July 19, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed working with Neil for your car buying experience. We appreciate hearing when our customers have a satisfying shopping experience at DCH Toyota City. Thank you for your business! Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great DCH Toyota Salesperson - April Zanotti

by from Brookfield, CT |

We came to DCH Toyota on 11 July 2013 specifically to look at a used 2010 RAV4 Sport linked to the Kelly Blue Book site which was comparable to the same model car at Westchester Toyota we were strongly considering buying. April Zanotti from used car sales met us and showed us several cars. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot. We test drove 2 vehicles (the RAV4 Sport and a 2010 Highlander which was a lease return vehicle). We ended up buying the Highlander. April worked extremely well with us. She has a terrific personality and is able to sell the Toyota brand without reverting to the heavy-handed, high pressure sales approach used by the sales manager at Westchester Toyota which we found quite distasteful and a little overboard in today's market. April made our buying experience very pleasant. She worked with our insurance company and her team members to help us get out the door with our new (to us anyway) vehicle. She is the type of sales person I hope Toyota brings more of onto their sales teams. We've had Toyota vehicles since 1989 (all new purchases) so we obviously like the brand and know when we get a really great sales person. When we are looking to buy our next Toyota we will look for April Zanotti first!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback about your experience working with April. We are glad she was able to meet all your needs and find the right fit. Enjoy your Highlander and we hope we'll see you again! Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Good experience

by from Long Island, NY |

We were in the market for a used Lexus RX350 and found a match online at DCH. Spoke to Sandra who was very friendly from their Internet Sales Dept to confirm availability and pricing (no other hidden fees) then we made our way from LI to check out the car. We were greeted by Neil and he continued to show us the vehicle. The car was as advertised and I took the car out for a test drive. Neil and his manager Bobby worked out a fair price with our trade-in to meet our budget and we signed the deal. The paperwork process did take over three hours (they had other sales to process ahead of me), so we headed into town for lunch and tried out a spot Neil recommended, it was good! When the car was ready, we worked with Luis their Finance Manager to complete the paperwork. He went through some extended warranty and other add-on options but there was no pressure to buy anything. Our overall buying experience was great and I would highly recommend DCH to anyone in the market for a used car!

July 19, 2013

David, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that Neil, Bobby and Luis made your experience enjoyable. Enjoy your new Lexus RX350! We hope to see you again soon at DCH Toyota City!

Exceptional service

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Avalon from Toyota City Mamaroneck, NY. I had the pleasure of having Michael Burbridge as my sales person. Michael was very professional and extremely knowledgable. He did not sell me a car, he assisted me in purchasing my vehicle. The same care and interest he exhibited from the minute I walked into the showroom did not stop there, like with most salesmen I have dealt with in the pass. They sell you a car and forget about you. Well, this was not the case at all. The same care was extended after I purchased my vehicle with follow-up calls and e-mails. He truly puts his customers first. I cannot say enough goods things about Michael. . I would highly recommend Michael Burbridge and I will definitely refer him to my family and friends.

I just purchase a new car from DCH toyota

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

I just purchase a new car from DCH toyota in Mamaroneck. I will highly recommend Mr. Joe Croce who's professionalism and quality of work made my buying experience the best experience I ever had with any salesman or dealer I have been dealing in the past. It was an great pleasure working with Joe Croce. He was patient, accommodating and fair. He answered all my questions and he was all the time looking out for my best interest. And I did get my dream car in no time. Thanks to Joe. I will definitely recommend Joe and Luis and the team at DCH Toyota to ALL my friends. Thanks again!

Great Staff

by from Hawthorne,NY |

Mr. Mancebo our salesperson was extremely professional and courteous. He addressed all our needs and preferences to our complete satisfaction. We are very pleased with his assistance and our purchase. Mr. Mancebo and the entire DCH staff were excellent. We would not hesitate to use their services again.

Great dealership and excellent customer service!

by from Harrison, NY |

I recently purchased a 2010 RAV 4 from DCH Toyota. This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased from DCH. The sales consultant, sales manager and business manager were friendly, professional and courteous. My sales consultant worked to get me the best possible offer price for my current vehicle. Not only was my sales consultant great but also the business manager worked to get me a phenomenal APR rate. Hands down the staff at DCH Toyota/Scion city excel at what they do best "Delivering Customer Happiness" - Thanks again for a great purchasing experience!

DCH Toyota City - 2011 Toyota Camry

by from Bronx, NY |

I recently purchased a 2011 Camry from DCH Toyota. This is the third vehicle I purchased from this dealership. The entire car buying process was truly a pleasure. I left the dealership with the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to get a reliable product for a reasonable price. Neil Sarrubbo, Robert O'connell, and Luis Gonzalez were all very helpful throughout the process. Thank You DCH Toyota.

June 13, 2013

Congratulations on your new Camry! It's a pleasure to hear that your entire car buying experience was a pleasure. If you need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, don't forget to check out the advertised specials on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thank you for the recommendation and enjoy your new Camry. We know you'll have tons of fun driving this IIHS Top Safety Pick! Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com