DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

Review of April Zanotti - Salesperson

by from Somers, NY |

April Zanotti made my buying experience quick and painless. She is very friendly and made buying my Rav-4 a very pleasant experience. She listened to my needs and budget and didn't try to sell me a vehicle out of my price range and took the time to explain everything. Thank you April! You are a breath of fresh air in a profession that often gets a bad rap. I will definitely buy from you in the future and will not hesitate to recommend you to family, friends, and colleagues.

Great product, people, and price! Ask for April!

by from New York, NY |

DCH made our car buying process painless. We stopped by to browse, expecting to be pressured. April talked to us, we went for a test drive, and now we are proud owners of a pristine RAV4. I'll give you 3 reasons to stop by DCH if you're in the market for a car 1- April Zanotti - was awesome, i would ask for her by name. She was no pressure, really honest even talking about competitor cars. When we decided to buy, she made the whole process smooth and painless, gathering the info they needed and responding to emails and phone calls, staying late to help us, so that we could pick up the car on the day we wanted to on short notice. And she's just really cool and fun to talk to! 2- Choice cars - The cars we saw were pristine, really great shape, "like-new" cars. April made a big point of how their used sales car buyer (can't remember his name now, sorry) was really picky about the cars they brought in and she was right, we looked at everyone of their RAV4s and they were all spotless. Of course, this might mean their selection is limited if you're looking for a specific set up, but it is worth it. We had browsed over at the nearby Honda and Nissan dealers and their inventory was only ok, and kind of dirty. 3 - Price - Despite having such nice cars, their price was unbeatable. You basically don't have to haggle over price because theirs are super competitive, we checked online all over and they were really well priced. They also didn't charge any junk fees, just a modest doc fee, but none of the made up stuff, not even a destination fee on the one we bought, i think because it was a lease return at DCH. A few other points - We heard Luis was awesome but he was out so we worked with the New Car finance manager. The guys in the new car side seemed kind of snooty to be honest, but it was fine. There's a DMV right next door so they can handle the registration and all that and send you home with real tags, not sure if this is common now but super convenient. Seriously, there's a reason these guys have 5 stars: good product, good people, good price; can't beat that!

Great experience

by from Bronx, NY |

This dealer was great. I found my 2008 Honda Accord on Cars.com and called the dealership to confirm that the car was still available. I went to the dealership on Monday, 9/23/13 and met with Rafael Mancebo. He was patient and he wasn't pushy during the whole process. He allowed me to have a lengthy test drive on the local roads as well as the highway. I was offered a decent amount for my trade-in and the price of my Honda was lowered a little as well. I then met with Luis Gonzalez and he was great too in obtaining a great interest rate for me and he explained everything in detail along with helping me get some money back from the warranty on my previous Toyota Camry that I traded in. I was able to pick up the car the next day Tuesday, 9/24/13 and I'm enjoying it. Thanks again to these 2 gentlemen in making this car purchase the easiest I've ever had to deal with. Highly recommended.

Mr. Mancebo,

by from New Rochelle |

I want to thank Mr. Rafael Mancebo for the hospitality, for working with me to reach the ideal price that I wanted to pay for the car I purchased and for making me feel at ease with the decision to purchase my new Toyota Avalon. I was immensely pleased with my experience at Toyota city Mamaroneck and with Mr. Mancebo who truly made my experience that much better and is a true reflection of great customer care and the Toyota City family.

September 14, 2013

Juan, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it when our customers inform us about their experience with our staff and dealership. We are pleased that Rafael could make you car buying experience go smoothly and put you at ease. Thank you for your praise! We will pass it along. We hope that we can continue doing business with you in the future. Enjoy your Toyota Avalon. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez, Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great Service

by from New Rocelle, NY |

Mr. Burbridge was the first salesman to approach as, and was very helpful to the very end once the deal had been closed. Very courteous and respectful, willing to work with us until we were satisfied with the deal. I want to thank Mr. Burbridge for his great customer care and I also want to say that he is a great reflection of the DCH Toyota family!

September 14, 2013

William, We are delighted that Mr. Burbridge was able to help you find the right car and deal! We are very proud to have Mr. Burbridge on our team and will make sure to pass along your praise. Thank you for choosing DCH Toyota City as your dealership. We appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything in the future. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez, Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

New Car Purchase

by from White Plains, NY |

I was completely satisfied with my experience at DCH Toyota City. The sales staff at DCH were courteous, helpful, and very capable. All of them together made it one of my easiest and most satisfying car-buying experiences ever. And I'm really happy with my choice, too--a new Highlander.

August 21, 2013

Bruce, Thank you for the great review and sharing your experience at DCH Toyota City. It is our goal to make every customer's car buying experience satisfying and enjoyable. Enjoy your new Highlander, contact us if your need anything. Best Regards Naomi Lopez, Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

A breeze..............

by from New Rochelle, NY |

Marc Ellison made our purchase a breeze.. He really listened to all of my concerns, likes, dislikes and requests and surely delivered! We love our new Camry. I would recommend this dealer and salesman to anyone who wants a no hassle car purchase.

August 21, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about Marc Ellison and your car buying experience. At DCH Toyota City we really believe that shopping for a car should be enjoyable and fun, enjoy your Camry!

Great experience

by from New Rochelle, NY |

We needed a car because we're expecting our second child any day now, and a friend suggested DCH Toyota. I checked online and found a 2010 Toyota with low miles. The next day, we went to look at it and met Neil Sarrubbo, who was very friendly and didn't do a hard push the way other salesmen have in other dealerships. We took a test drive and the car was perfect, and we made an amazing deal with Neil and Luis Gonzalez - it was the easiest car buying experience we've ever had! We'd definitely recommend DCH Toyota to friends, the prices are much lower compared to other certified Toyota dealers, there is no huge markup to bargain down later.

August 21, 2013

We are so glad you to hear that Neil and Luis were able to find the perfect Toyota for you and your family. We appreciate hearing when our customers have an enjoyable car buying experience at DCH Toyota City. Also, make sure you check out our Facebook and Twitter pages, thank you for your business. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great customer service

by from Allentown, PA |

Awesome customer service, especially Rafael, whom I worked with.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ramesh. We are glad you enjoy working with Rafael and we hope to see you again!

Wrecked Vehicle Advertised as Clean

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I am in the market for an FJ Cruiser. Saw a White 2008 Trail Teams FJ Cruiser (68Kmiles) for unbeliveable price at DCH newly listed on Cars.com on Sunday. On Monday, I called the dealership to setup test drive appt. that evening. Sales rep said it was still in the shop "getting cleaned up and prepped for the lot" and that I should give them a few days before I came by. I did not want to wait because of the amazing deal and I would be out of town for a couple of weeks. The sales rep relented and told me to come along. As the old saying goes "if it is too good to be true, then it probably is" and that was the case for the vehicle. Originally there was only one picture that wasnt very clear, as soon as I walked on the lot I knew why. The front and rear bumpers were busted from being wrecked. Behind the where the license plate was supposed to be (missing because the wreck) the body had several areas of rust. The sales rep stated that the bumpers were going to be fixed. When I said that the vehicle had clearly been wrecked but it showed a clear Carfax. He nonchalantly replied "the reason it was clean was because it was never fixed by a body shop to get reported to Carfax." To which I responded "okay, since now your dealership has it and are going to repair the bumpers in your body shop, are you all going to report this damage to Carfax?" ...........(blank look on his face).........(silence)...... He did not comment at all. I then pointed out the rust on the rear hatch door, which was significant with several square inches of bad rust. He said they would put touch up paint on it and it would be good as new. I called a cab within two minutes. Fast forward one week, I do another search for an FJ and much to my surprise is the same FJ at DCH with a whole lot of pictures loaded now. Many of them show the front and rear bumpers from different angles (I wonder if those were made to entice me back to the dealership). If one were to inspect it again, I would bet that the damage was never reported to Carfax and the rust on the rear hatch door is still there (body molding covers the rust area behind license plate). I pity the poor sap that purchases this vehicle.....

August 20, 2013

Although difficult to hear, I appreciate the feedback. I assure you the vehicle you viewed was checked by a Certified Toyota technician and was not involved in a wreck. In attempting to meet your needs, DCH Toyota City did not follow our standard timeline for inspection and reconditioning and jumped the gun a bit with showing the vehicle before it's cosmetic flaws were addressed. I am disappointed that your experience at DCH Toyota City did not live up to your expectations or mine and I assure you my team will not relive this occurrence in the future. I wish you the best in your search for an FJ and hope to regain your faith in DCH Toyota City. Nelson Fong, General Manager