DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026 Service 877-468-7026

New Every Two Lease Offers

Service Dept. Went Above and Beyond

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

Previously reviewed dealer. Marc Ellison was great. This is about service. Had a small problem with a seat in my new Avalon. Without getting into details, the service folks were outstanding. Easy in and out. Gave me a loaner. Problem was not mechanical - seat was uncomfortable. They sent the car out and had the seat fixed in one visit - took 1 day! I have read that other dealers have not been willing to fix this issue - these guys took me seriously and got it fixed in no time. I really feared I'd have to put up a fight. So glad they did the right thing. Really impressed. 4th Toyota in 10 years. These guys were the best.

June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback! It's always terrific to hear from our customers when they enjoy their experience. I'm glad our staff was able to meet all your needs. If there is anything else all that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, and welcome to the Toyota City Family! Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

We are very happy

by from bridgeport ct |

We are very happy for the purchase of our toyota sienna xle Mr Raphael mancebo gave to us an excellent service and a good friendship. We are very satisfied we will recommend it in the future

June 5, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Sienna! It gives us great satisfaction to know that the our teams excellent service earned your business. With the Sienna being named a 2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick and Best Overall Value four years in a row, you'll love driving it around town! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to specials and promotions. Best, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Mike Burbridge was an excellent sales consultant!!

by from Bronx, NY |

Mike Burbridge went out of his way to make sure that he found the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted. He called me throughout the purchasing process to let me know when I could expect to have my car delivered. He was very friendly and attentive to my requests and needs when purchasing a new vehicle. I highly recommend Mike Burbridge to anyone who is looking to purchase a new Toyota.

May 29, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! It gives us great pleasure to heat that Mike's attentiveness earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials on our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to special promotions and sales offers. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Customer-friendly dealership

by from Stamford, CT |

I found DCH on the web when I was looking for a certified pre-owned RAV4, looking for low mileage and a great price. I found exactly what I was looking for. Neil Sarrubbo was really helpful and friendly, made the test-drive very pleasant. He was very comfortable to work with, explained every detail, which I really needed since it is my first car purchase. The whole experience from walking into the dealership to driving away in the car the next day was great, couldn't have been easier. I would give Neil the top rating, and I would definitely recommend him to friends who are looking for a car. When I went to pick up the car, it was like new, completely detailed and clean. I felt like Neil and DCH really valued me as a customer. Thanks!

May 21, 2013

We appreciate you writing this five-star review, Tim. It's a pleasure to hear that Neil was helpful and friendly during you recent visit to our dealership. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, make sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to specials and coupons. We hope you're enjoying your new RAV4 and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Naomi Lopez - Internet Sales Manager nlopez@dchusa.com

Great Toyota Dealer; Not Pushy

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

Bought from Toyota City before. Wasn't thinking about Toyota again; wanted to upscale it to Lexus or BMW. Stopped by anyways to see Marc Ellison who sold me previous Highlander (still have it). Pleasure to work with. Saw the new Avalon. Loved it. Then, compared it with Lexus ES and BMW 528xi. Had virtually all the same features (plus some - ebin is awesome). Least expensive by a bit; extended mileage warranty to be comperable to Lexus. Marc and crew there are easy to deal with, not pushy; big new service facility in Mamaroneck is great (used it with my Highlander). Didn't try to upsell me at final paperwork stage. Would recommend them.

Absolute pleasure from start to finish

by from Bronx, NY |

From start to finish, Marc Ellison made the entire process of buying my new car through DCH Toyota City absolute pleasure. His willingness to help made the experience very much stress free. Marc?s strong knowledge of the Toyota product as well as his natural ability to be a great facilitator also made me feel confident about my purchase every step of the way. Marc has us work with Luis Alvarez of the Finance Department which also offered the same helpful, friendly and no pressure service I now associate DCH Toyota City with.

Very Pleased

by from New Rochelle, NY |

The salesmen were extremely helpful and patient with me. I explained what I was looking for and they were able to meet my needs. I was very pleased overall.

DCH Toyota is fantastic

by from Bronx,NY |

The entire process of purchasing our Toyota Prius was excellent. The staff was friendly and professional. Our sales representative Rafael Mancebo was superb. The finance manager Luis Gonzalez was extremely organized, and took the time to completely go over and answer any questions regarding the paper work. I will most certainly recommend DCH Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from Eastchester NY |

I have been a great customer at DHC Toyota City since 1988. I have always been satisfied with the Toyota City dealership. The employees are friendly and professional. I am celebrating my 25 years anniversary of customer.

2013 Camry Purchased

by from New Rochelle, NY |

I have purchased or leased over a dozen vehicles from Toyota City. Marc Ellison has been our salesman for over 15 years. He is very professional and makes the buying/leasing process easy. Kevin, our internet specialist, is a great addition to the team. I would also like to thank everyone in the sales process for accomodating our needs. We have also been using the service department in the past few years and appreciate their efficiency and professionalism. Thank you Toyota City for once again helping us with the purchase of a new vehicle.