DCH Toyota City

Service 877-468-7026

Delivering Customer Happiness

Service Review

by from Rye, NY |

Mike Vetrano was a very helpful and courteous rep.

December 17, 2011

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I am glad Mike was able to help. All the best! Carlos Cueto | General Manager

Returning alease

by from Yonkers NY |

Mr william Glass made our endeavour a most rewarding experince, the entire process went very smoothly and painlesly.

December 26, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. Mr. Glass has been with us for a long time and he is a very important part of our DCH Toyota City Family. I know he will be very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here. I thank you once again from Mr.Glass and the entire DCH Toyota City family.

Wow!!!!!

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

Wow! Is all I can Mike P. and Carlos helped us tremendously. The only place to buy a car, down to earth, easy and no pressure! Thanks

September 26, 2011

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to review us. All the best with your new car. Carlos Cueto | General Manager

This place is horrible

by from Mt. Kisco |

I had a horrible experience. Although they were kind over the phone the sales guys were very rude and they lied that the car on the posting was sold. The lady told me it was not sold for months and that's why it had a low price so I drove 1 hour to see the car.The sales guys said it was sold an hour ago. Don't trust the listings from that dealer.

July 20, 2011

I am sorry. We do not receive many negative reviews and would like to learn more about this. Please call me directly so I can better understand what happened. 914-998-1020 Thanks, Carlos Cueto General Manager