Mohegan Lake Motors

Service 855-208-6469

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE CAR

Certified Pre-Owned Audis

by from Catskills, NY |

They have the best selection in the NY area for certified pre-owned Audis. I got an A6 for less than KBB, before taxes.

Great experience

by from Westport, CT |

I went to Mohegan Lake to buy a used Tiguan. This was probably the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Very informative, zero pressure. Totally different from another VM dealer I had visited the day before that was exactly the opposite.

Terrible Sales Service

by from Albany, NY |

Made appointment via web to see and possibly buy a car. Dealership contacted me back a couple of times and appointed a sales person. The sales person emailed me about the appointment and said I should ask for him when I arrived. I told him I was traveling 100 miles to see this particular car (a hard to find model). I arrived when I said I would and was told by the salesman that the car was sold the previous day and "someone" should have notified me. Apparently he didn't feel it was his responsibility. I understand dealers have to sell to the first qualified, willing buyer but they also have an obligation to notify a buyer when the car has been sold, particularly one traveling a 100 miles to see a specific vehicle. This is about as bad as it gets.

No Pressure, No Hassles!

by from New City, NY |

not like most dealerships very cordial helpful no pressure no hassles ease of buying vehicle professionals recommend highly best experience i ever had buying a car

No Pressure, No Hassles!

by from New City, NY |

A Pleasure to Deal With!

by from Stamford, Ct |

Howard Burman was a pleasure to deal with. Always very nice, courteous, and genuinely interested in my needs, as well as ensuring the transaction was transpiring smoothly, and with absolutely no added pressure. Howard was very informative with the new vehicle and provided a very detailed ?tutorial? at time of delivery. Although there are 2 closer Audi dealers to me, I chose Mohegan mainly because of Howard Burman. The transaction was painless, and more importantly ? hassle and pressure free. I will not hesitate recommending Mohegan Lake Audi to my acquaintances and family members, and will not think twice about going back to Mohegan for my next Audi. It was truly a pleasure.

Amazing Experience All Around!

by from New Milford, CT |

In late December, I decided to examine new car offerings in my geographic area. I have owned 6 Audis previously and my focus was either another A4 or the Volvo S60. I searched through the papers and Internet to look for deals. Two dealers responded quickly: Mohegan Lake Audi and Danbury Volvo. On January 2nd I visited Danbury Volvo in the AM and Mohegan Lake in the PM. Volvo offered a better tradein for my 2013 Audi, but there net figure was higher. The instant I arrived a Mohegan Lake, they made me feel at home. I first met Gisella , who called and guided me to the locale and Dealership Manager, who I met 6 years previous. He introduced me to Anthony Augusta, who immediately gave me his total attention, offered me coffee and spent some time getting to know me and understanding my requirements. I'm very familiar with Audi dealerships and I have had experiences when the salesman doesn't have time for me and seems to consider an A4 sale to be minimal. Anthony made me feel as important as an A8 or R8 prospect. He was prepared and got right to the point, showing me his inventory and explaining the features with relation to benefit and cost. I committed to a red A4, and he put the financing together and promised to have the car ready in 2 days. When I returned, he delivered better financing than we discussed and positioned my new car right in the front of the dealership. He then sat next to me in the car and proceeded to explain and activate the Bluetooth connection and the garage door interface. I spoke with the manager and he assured me that Mohegan Lake was a team oriented operation and that everyone contributes and understands the value of total service. Basically, I am very impressed with the overall experience from the initial call back to my drive away. I found out that Anthony has only been on the job for 6 months, therefore I'm even more impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. I nominate Anthony Augusta for "Rookie of the Year" and Mohegan Lake Audi for the Championship Team!

Great Experience!

by from Rye, NY |

Obviously, this dealership is concerned about great customer service and they deliver! Anthony was patient and any question I asked he was able to answer comprehensively. This is my first experience with a navigation system and he tailored the lesson to meet my needs perfectly. He also suggested I call him if I have questions about the "nav." My overall experience was very positive.

I was a Mercedes Owner, until I met Rich Peterson

by from Jupiter Fla |

My Review Of Mohegan Lake Audi: Richard Peterson is extremely knowledgeable of the Audi A8, which is the car I selected. He spent the proper amount of time with me, explaining the details of the advanced technology. As a long time Mercedes Benz owner, I can credit Richard with convincing me to change my car brand. I also appreciate how he patiently guided me through the complicated leasing procedure (of which I was totally unfamiliar). The continuing follow-through after delivery of the car has been nothing short of amazing. It shows the integrity of the dealership which bodes well for me to remain with Mohegan Audi in the future. Dennis Holliday

Terrible service department

by from Cortlandt Manor |

Service department managers are rude and disrespectful, false promises and lie.