1200 W Golf Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

New 866-684-3185
Used 888-612-9869
Service 877-261-4320

Great services and sales experiences!

by from Medinah, Il |

Audi Hoffman Estates provides a top tier purchasing and servicing experience for all of its customers. They are interested in you not just a transaction. When I bought my new Q5 in 2013 I took my time to review many different vehicles. During the process they were interested in providing all of the facts and options available from Audi without any pressure to close the deal before I made my final decision. When it was time to complete the transaction they offered a fantastic market price. Their service department is excellent! Attendants are there the minute you pull in and service consultants immediately lookup all of your records and ensure your vehicle is serviced correctly. In particular Rick Kelstrom took the extra time to get a replacement front grille panel approved and replaced at no cost even though it wasn?t a warranty item. That extra attention is what makes you want to keep coming back for all of your service needs.

Good shopping experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I purchased my Audi A4 in December,m 2013. I was looking for a new car and Audi Hoffmann Estates was the first dealer I visited. The deal was so good, I purchased the car without visiting other brands. Recently I drove over a piece of concrete on the highway and had the underside repaired by the dealer. The job was done in a timely fashion and the experience was great. Keep up the good job.

Time to write a review!

by from Palatine IL |

We have purchased 10 cars from this dealership. Everything is the best! The buying process through the service works great here. Anthony always greats us with a smile when we come in for service. Ted, now promoted in the service area, always treats us with respect. Nancy, at the payment desk, always asks about our grand kids! How could you not like this place and be a repeat customer?

Great service!

by from Barrington, IL |

I own two Audis and have them serviced at Audi Hoffman Estates. The service is excellent and the facilities are impeccable. You are greeted as you pull in and are offered either a loaner or valet service. The work is performed on schedule and is quite reasonably priced. Overall the best service experience I have had.

by from Schaumburg IL |

I was have a problem with my Audi after last exchange engine oil at Audi dealer Hoffman Estates , becouse they back my car with two new defects , tire monitoring pressure sensor and fuel guage sensor too . After that when they dosnt want to fix this without any charge becouse this is happen during oil exchange in service , i was open BBB claim to this business . I wait over one month and yesterday they fix everything , without any cost . Manager was help me all the time . So BBB was help me and i hope that will never happen again .

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Chicago il |

I decided to finally write a review for Hoffman Audi since this is now the 3 rd car I have purchased and leased from them. Hands down the easiest dealership to work with. They have super competitive pricing and trust me I've done my homework! Mr. Hall the general managers really takes care of his customers. I drive all the way from Chicago to get my car serviced here as I haven't been happy closer to the city. Their honest and efficient as far as dealerships go this is my go to place. I know I'm getting a great deal and couldn't be happier every time I do business with them. As a woman buying a car can be a very scary process however not with Hoffman. I wanted to thank you all for continuing to make this ex BMW girl a very happy and loyal Audi driver! Thanks guys Michelle

Very bad experience

by from Schaumburg ,, iL |

Last week i was just exchange engine oil and after 1 hour they back my car with two additional defects , 4 sensors broke from tire compression and fuel gaige broken , it was show full tank all the time even if i dont have gas. When i go for manager ,he said thats happen , its normal if something broke during the service . He was give me estimate for 700$ cost and i dont now how much for other thing , but he dosnt want to understand me . I was left them good car without any defects ,now i have just cost for fix them . I will never go again . Already i open the claim in BBB for this service .

Excellent Service

by from Palatine, IL |

I was looking for an Audi dealership to service my car. I had all the worst experiences with the dealership where I purchased my car, and was desperate for finding a dealership that would be responsive and take a good care of my car and me as a customer. I was blown away by the level of service and customer attention that was provided to me. Mike Torelli who assisted me with my car's service, and throughout the process, was so nice and pleasant to deal with I will be definitely coming back for any future service visits and will be requesting his assistance specifically. His involvement in the process was "concierge" like and this is something I certainly value as a customer. Audi HE - thank you for taking good care of me and my car. I now know where to come to buy my next Audi ;-).

Vern, Dean and Brian all great. A+++ experience.

by from S. Barrington, Il |

Having bought many cars over the decades I thought I knew what to expect. Was I wrong! From the moment I met with Dean Turner I was immediately put at ease. He made me feel at home and we chatted about non-car stuff for a bit before we even got down to business. After narrowing it down to the A6 I was interested in he brought the car up and gave me a thorough presentation of the vehicles features , some of which I wasn't even aware of. When he was finished he asked me if i had any questions before offering me a test drive. with a professional and caring attitude through out the presentation. After the test drive he highlighted the components responsible for the cars outstanding performance. I left with his card and a promise I would be back with my wife. Unfortunately due to our busy schedules I returned on a night that Dean was off. That is when I met Vern. Not sure where Dean had left off Vern asked if we had any questions. My wife was hesitant but when I told him she hadn't been there before Vern proceeded to go over everything on the car for her and brought one up for her to drive letting us go alone this time which was great . During the test drive , with me acting as salesperson at that point, she commented how she appreciated that she wasn't "talked down to " being a woman. With a short negotiation on price we happily purchased our A6 that night. After signing we were introduced to the General manager Brian Hall who thanked us for our purchase and gave us his card also. Our immaculate car was brought up and Vern went over the vehicles operations and personalized our adjustments. My wife and I could not be more pleased and kudos to the whole staff. A delightful experience. We will recommend to all our friends

They Treat Me Like Royalty

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

I just moved to the area and feel FORTUNATE to have found Audi Hoffman Estates to service my cars. The staff is very professional. The facility is very clean and easy to access. I appreciate that they wash my car every time I stop in, and I love their coffee machine. I didn't buy my cars there, but they treat me like I'm their most important customer.