Curry Toyota

3026 E Main St, Cortlandt, NY 10567

Used 914-930-3800 Used 914-930-3800

A great experience

by from Carmel, NY |

Bought a new Camry. Very easy and comfortable experience. Everybody was courteoust and professional. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

So slow, so expensive!

by from Westchester County, NY |

The two stars is because the place is beautiful and the people were nice, but ugh, I'm never going here again. We've been here twice. The first time for a checkup and oil change, and I ordered front floor mats, ended up being $1100. They charged me $35 to "install the floor mats", aka, lay them on the floor. The second time, the windshield wipers were broken. It just so happened that it happened while I was on my first work trip after having a baby, so I was in Boston and my husband was going to come up the next day so I could breastfeed. He dropped the car off the day I left, and they said they would call when it was done - no estimate on time or cost. He didn't hear back that day, so he called the next day and was told "we said, WE'LL call YOU back". I called again that night myself, to find out that they ordered a part and it was going to be a few more days. That's our only car, so if he had known it would take so long, my husband would have rented a car and driven up to Boston. But with no idea how long it would take, he sat home with a baby and no car for 4 days. And it happened to cause the end of exclusive breastfeeding for us. Oh, and of course it was over $800. TERRIBLE!

the best service

by from mahopac ny |

the mgr lee has to be angelic he has the patience of a saint and is truly the most hard working guy i know he wouldn't stop until he gave me what i wanted in my Camry he just didn't give up until it was done God bless him he stuck by the salesperson's word even gave me a loaner car until it was all done my husband had 2 recalls on his car and the service dept was amazing also fast friendly service gave fellow up phone calls the place was so clean and neat the process was so easy thery explained everything that was done would highly recommend this dealership

VERY HELPFULL

by from YORKTOWN |

MY Tacoma truck HAD A RECALL ON IT CURRY SERVICE WAS VARY HELPFUL GAVE ME A LOANER CAR AND FIX MY TRUCK FAST WHEN PICKING UP MY TRUCK UP I WENT INTO SALES TO LOOK INTO A USED CAR FOR MY SON THEY WERE SO HELPFUL AND NICE PICKED UP HIS CAR THE NEXT DAY CAR WAS LIKE NEW THANK YOU CURRY TOYOTA STAFF,

Positive experience with Curry Toyota

by from Peekskill NY |

I definetly had a very good buying experience over at Curry Toyota. All who I dealt with Lee, Bill and Alfredo did their best to work with me and I felt I received the best deal I could get. The guys came through with everything agreed upon and I left the dealership with no bad taste or any doubt about my deal. If there was only one complant was the wait to pick up the car. Other than that, a very good buying experience.

Professional staff - new building - nice selection

by from Yorktown NY |

I made an appointment to test drive the RAV4 I was interested in. Car was waiting for me when I pulled up. Salesman was professional and polite. I made a reasonable offer and drove the car home the same day. the dealership has contacted me to see if I was satisfied. Buying a car is never fun, but this was an easy process.

Friendly Professional and respectful

by from YORKTOWN HEIGHTS |

I was shopping for a new corolla and was glad I went to Curry. I was provided all the information requested and my salesmen Orestes was knowledgable, polite and respectful of my time. I made an appointment and when I arrived the vehicle was pulled up infront of the dealer and had a sign that it was reserved for my test drive with my name on it. I have not decided if i will purchase now or in the spring but when I do it will be from Orestes at Curry Toyota.

Dishonest dealerships

by from New York |

I was very disappointed at this dealership. I called Curry Toyota just before driving an hour to see a vehicle I was looking to purchase. When I got there a salesman let me take the car for a test drive, during the test drive I told him I wanted to purchease the car. When we got back to the dealership the salesman was informed by the sales manager that the car had been sold earlier that day. They told me to leave a second deposit just in case the first buyer could not get the car. The worst part of this whole visit is that after 10 days I still have not received a refund back for my deposit. This dealership needs to get there act together.

Resolution?

by from Stony Point, Ny |

Follow up to review of Tacoma truck buying fiasco - got a caller from the dealer, Toyota has allocated our truck! It's coming in September (only 5 months later) - and dealer doesn't understand why I won't rescind my previous review. In fact, they said, they would like to refund our deposit and no longer work with us. Oh and the paperwork that they claim said 2015 - we have the original, says 2014. I'm sure they will like this even less, but if this is their idea of CUSTOMER SERVICE, buyer beware!

Don't go there!

by from Stony Point, Ny |

Ordered a 2014 Tacoma in April, they said it would be 8-10 weeks to be delivered. (We wanted a manual transmission, no bells and whistles on vehicle.) After 10 1/2 weeks we called. Salesman never returned phone call. We called again. Same thing. After 3rd call, salesman said Toyota was unable to get a 2014 and we would get a 2015, and we would have to wait ANOTHER 2 MONTHS! When asked when they were made aware of this, we were told a week after we placed our deposit. I called corporate in CA. Was given a case number and told some one would be in touch. And they were, and verified we had never been made aware of situation. We were also told they would get back to us with updated information. That was 2 weeks ago. I have left several messages and NONE have been returned. Stay away from this dealership. Still waiting for a resolution to my problem.