Curry Toyota

New 877-219-2164
Used 888-429-1257
Service 888-459-1822

Curry Toyota- Experience the Difference- We Can Prove it

Beautiful facility, friendly staff and fair prices

by from Mahopac, New York |

Curry Toyota went above and beyond to make my experience great. I needed to replace our current family car. After a few brief stops at various brands I went to curry Toyota. I was greeted by a salesmen as soon as I walked in. The staff was very friendly and all of my questions were answered. They worked hard to make sure I was happy. I only gave 4 stars for the buying experience because I'm not sure if buying a car can ever be perfect but curry Toyota made it as enjoyable as possible. They even brought the car to my house so my family could see it before I made my final decision. I was very pleased with the whole experience.

Dishonest dealerships

by from New York |

I was very disappointed at this dealership. I called Curry Toyota just before driving an hour to see a vehicle I was looking to purchase. When I got there a salesman let me take the car for a test drive, during the test drive I told him I wanted to purchease the car. When we got back to the dealership the salesman was informed by the sales manager that the car had been sold earlier that day. They told me to leave a second deposit just in case the first buyer could not get the car. The worst part of this whole visit is that after 10 days I still have not received a refund back for my deposit. This dealership needs to get there act together.

Resolution?

by from Stony Point, Ny |

Follow up to review of Tacoma truck buying fiasco - got a caller from the dealer, Toyota has allocated our truck! It's coming in September (only 5 months later) - and dealer doesn't understand why I won't rescind my previous review. In fact, they said, they would like to refund our deposit and no longer work with us. Oh and the paperwork that they claim said 2015 - we have the original, says 2014. I'm sure they will like this even less, but if this is their idea of CUSTOMER SERVICE, buyer beware!

Don't go there!

by from Stony Point, Ny |

Ordered a 2014 Tacoma in April, they said it would be 8-10 weeks to be delivered. (We wanted a manual transmission, no bells and whistles on vehicle.) After 10 1/2 weeks we called. Salesman never returned phone call. We called again. Same thing. After 3rd call, salesman said Toyota was unable to get a 2014 and we would get a 2015, and we would have to wait ANOTHER 2 MONTHS! When asked when they were made aware of this, we were told a week after we placed our deposit. I called corporate in CA. Was given a case number and told some one would be in touch. And they were, and verified we had never been made aware of situation. We were also told they would get back to us with updated information. That was 2 weeks ago. I have left several messages and NONE have been returned. Stay away from this dealership. Still waiting for a resolution to my problem.

Inspected one week and brake problems the next

by from putnam county, ny |

My fiance brought my 2006 Corolla in for NYS inspection and to have them clear the inaccurate computer codes for tire pressure (which they did). Problem is this - I drove the car to New Hampshire a few days later with plans to stay there for a couple of weeks. One morning, I tried to back the car out of a parking space and it made horrible noises and felt like someone was pushing the car forward as I backed it up. When I put the car in drive to pull forward into the space before I called AAA, the noise was deafening and the car barely moved. The tow truck driver told me there was a problem with the rear driver's side brake drum - he banged it a few times with a mallet and fixed it. Not wanting to risk driving so far from home with bad brakes, I got an immediate appointment with the service department of Ira Toyota in Manchester NH, (a service department that is open most evenings and seven days a week!!). They inspected the brakes, told me what I needed (they did not have the cable in stock) and gave me a written estimate. What infuriated me was the reading on the rear brakes (less than 3 mm) that I was not told about by Curry's service department that would have shown up in the state inspection (enough to pass, I guess, but I should have been warned that new brakes were needed). Curry sent the car out without mentioning the precarious condition of the brakes. I would never have made the trip and driven a couple of thousand miles around New England had I known. I might also mention that the service department in NH spent over an hour examining my brakes and DIDN'T CHARGE ME A PENNY FOR THEIR TIME. They gave me a detailed printout, including an explanation of parts and labor that were necessary, and an itemized cost breakdown AT NO CHARGE. Do we in the New York area deserve less quality from dealer service departments? I think not.

Inspected one week and brake problems the next

by from putnam county, ny |

misleading

by from new haven, ct |

This dealer puts inaccurate prices on the website to get more interest. This is misleading.

Price Gouging on Parts

by from Yorktown, NY |

Bought a used vehicle about four weeks ago from Curry Toyota. Car needed mud flaps. Parts dept. quoted me OVER $500! NOT including labor! Yes, plane old plastic mud flaps. Curry also told me not to even bother looking for after-market mud flaps, as they would not fit this car right. Found Weather-Tech mud flaps for about $75. Digitally contoured for my car and fit like a glove. Installed in minutes. The following are more quotes I got from Curry, and the genuine Toyota part prices I got elsewhere. Price gouging? You decide. - Three clips and screws to mount mud flaps - Curry: $49 (not in stock, HAVE to order them in PACKS OF TEN, and pay cash up front), Online: In stock. About $1.50 TOTAL for three clips and 3 screws, plus shipping. - Overhead compass / Thermometer - Curry: Didn't even take it out and look at it. Price for new: OVER $1,000. Online: Could buy new for $170. Also found several places that would repair for under $20, 1 day turnaround. Also: Had a rattling heat shield. Asked Curry to look at it. Said they "couldn't replicate the noise." I took the truck home, took a peak under the truck, and instantly found the loose shield (and I am no mechanic). Curry had the truck for a week. I didn't even bother to ask what Curry would charge for the part. Went online, got it for $26. Will let an honest, local mechanic put it on for me. Curry doesn't deserve my business nor my hard-earned money. How can you gouge hard-working people like this when everyone is struggling to make ends meet?

The best customer service

by from Sparta, NJ |

I bought the car, 2005 toyota corolla for my daughter today. I have to say... I was treated like a royalty, everybody were very pleasant, professional and determent to help. Sales rep and the manager worked with me, negotiated price, made it affordable for me, and I left the dealership happy and satisfied. The Next time I need to purchase the car, Curry Toyota will be the place I go before anybody else. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

How heartless

by from Cortlandt Manor |

I just recently purchase a previously owned Toyota Yaris. I took my car in for service and the service guy said that your tire are dangerous, all 4. I told him how can that be I just purchased this car here less than 6 months ago. I was told they would see what they could do. I was told that the best they could offer me was to sell me tires at half price $300.00. I check with Mavis down the street and they told me that they would charge me $300.00 as well. So where was the bargain. I use this car to commute. I have also been using this car to teach my daughter how to drive. The gentlemen at Mavis told me the tires were from 2009 and my Yaris is 2010. They put old tire on the car and sold it to a family. I just can't even think what could have happen with my daughter practicing how to drive! How heartless. How do you sell a car like that! Makes me think what else do you do to poor people who place their trust and hard earn money in your dealership. One thing is not knowing but when a customer tells you what happen and you still do nothing - shame on you. Do yourself a favor and even if you have to travel a little further - DO NOT purchase a car from this dealership. Your safety is not their concern.

Curry treats customers with respect

by from Westchester, NY |

I lived in the area for 20+ years and purchased many cars for myself and family. I use curry for sales and service because they have always treated me with respect. Our last 3 cars have been from Curry Toyota. Today I got a phone call from my salesmen thanking me for my business on the one year anniversary of my purchase. He was friendly and when he asked if I needed anything he was sincere. I'm not one to review every place I go but exceptional customer service deserves a review.