Elmora Auto Sales

Elmora Auto Sales

556 Westfield Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07208

Used 866-589-8527

not your typical automotive dealership.

2006 Mercedes Benz C-280 4-Matic

by from Elizabeth, NJ |

----- Recently purchased a used 2006 Mercedes from Elmora Auto Sales and, all told, I love the car and the follow up customer service! I went in to the dealership with the intent of buying a newer car, most likely in the Honda or Toyota variety, and was shown a number of models that fit my needs well. The sales representatives didn't pressure me to buy at any point and were helpful with their information. In the end, the '06 Mercedes caught my eye and I ended up buying it. ------ The real argument for going here over other dealerships is the after-purchase follow up, however. Unlike other dealerships, when you buy a car from John and Elmora Auto Sales, you're buying a vehicle and the help of someone who has your best interests at heart and will go the extra mile for you. As with any used car, always have take it in for a pre-purchase inspection from a mechanic or repair shop that deals with your particular make of car. I did so and found a couple of more minor issues (didn't affect the safety or immediate driveability of the car but would have a more long term affect if left un-addressed) which I brought up to John in the service shop. He had pretty much everything fixed overnight and ordered the one part that he didn't have on hand. ------ The shop goes above and beyond what can be expected and is the greatest (of many) things that makes Elmora Auto Sales the BEST place to buy a car in Elizabeth. You're buying both a great vehicle as well as peace of mind knowing that if anything should come up, you have a friend in your corner who will help fix the issue. I would, and do, recommend Elmora Auto Sales for your next car purchase.

September 29, 2014

We are floored by you review. I cant believe how sincere you are. If you bring back your vehicle any day of the week except Saturday I will PERSONALLY polish your car, treat your headlights and detail the inside and under the hood!!! I don't care if I am wearing a suit I will take my shirt off and get busy. Thanks bro. WE love you You can have what ever you want!!!!1

Wonderful people

by from Edison NJ |

I would do business again with them again, I test drove 4 cars and did not buy. I came back and they work with my credit union. I arrived to find all my paperwork done. I liked the place because I was woman by herself and still got a great deal. Thanks guys. I love my new car.

Acura MDX

by from S.I.,New York |

The best dealer in the tri state area ,I found a car with a check engine light on ,i spoke with the owner he ordered the parts fixed in two days did a great job , John ,Nick,Omar great guys the process was easy glad with my purchase,I highly recommend this dealer.after a month Nick got me a new key very happy with the customer service

As a disabled person I wanted to be cautious.

by from Elizabeth |

Excellent! Friend told me about this place as a disabled person wanted to be cautious but Tony and Nick did not pressure me and I left without buying anything. I asked for a CRV type vehicle and according to my fiances the CRV did not fit my finances. All the cars where so clean. I fell in love with a Hundai Santa Fe. I could not sleep Sunday night thing what a deal I got. I was hopping everything went well on monday. And they made the buying process so easy I walked in and sighed the papers and now I am in the parking lot ready to drive home writing this review! I researched this car as being a ranking of 8 in safety. I would tell everyone to pass by before you buy. PS I asked to have the front bearing and the back lift-gate fixed before I took the car and it was ready ahead of time.l

Love these guys at Elmora Auto Sales.

by from "South Plainfield, NJK |

In February my truck broke down. Was surfing the internet and came across Elmora Auto Sales. The guys at Elmoea Auto Sales was very helpful with the car buying process, and was not pushy. They found me a car that fit my budget A nice 2000 Ford Taurus wagon and a day later I was driving my newest car, if anything went wrong with in the warranty guidelines thy gladly fixed it. The wonderful experience made me come back for more. Now in September I purchased a 2007 Ford F150 truck. I'm very happy with my purchases, and if the need arise I'll come and buy another

September 30, 2014

Hello Sir, Thank you for telling all your friend about us! I enjoyed having lunch with you and it looks like I owe you lunch again! Because I sold another car to one of your friends,,,, Yes I hooked him up. You don't even have to ask I gave a 3 Month Bumper to Bumper like I gave you No deductible, No 50/50 split on parts and labor just an honest warranty. Just like yours,,, come drop it off and I will give you a ride to work,, it's wrap consider it done! We love you bro and need more business.

My First SUV

by from Brooklyn, N.Y. |

The customer service at Elmora auto sales was excellent. The attendants and the owner were very polite and not like other salesmen just trying to make a sale. They took the interest in showing me the best car for my budget. They walked me through this experience with a smile and they were nice enough to repair and replace a broken tube even though it wasn't on the warranty. I'll recommend if you are in need of purchasing a good used car, Elmora auto sales is the place to come.

August 5, 2014

Leila, We are very pleased you have chosen us to buy from. Thank you for the GREAT review. We are currently teaming up with our banks to get better approvals for our valued customers in the future.

05 Honda Civic

by from elizabeth nj |

The guys at Elmora Auto Sales really take time and effort to go the extra mile there was absolutely no pressure to buy like everywhere else!!!! I'm in love with my Honda and got it at a price that was below what it was worth Definitely recommend these guys and they have a service department thats awesome to deal with as well!

August 1, 2014

Thank you for telling everyone in Elizabeth where to get a low priced Honda. We are floored with response of people this review has gotten us. We must write in caps to show our appreciation: THANK YOU FOR THE FIVE STAR REVIEW! ELMORA AUTO SALES LOVES YOU!!!!!!!

JOHN A. FLAVER, JR.

by from STATEN ISLAND, NY |

GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. NICK AND OMAR DID A GREAT JOB AND PROVIDED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN A TIMELY FASHION. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE AND WILL BE RECOMMENDING ELMORA AUTO SALES TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

August 1, 2014

Hey Johnny! Thanks for everything! You know how to get here don't be a stranger. Big GIANT thanks to the people of Staten Island for their patronage!.....And the 5 star review.

2010 Volkswagen CC

by from Magnolia Delaware |

I bought a 2010 Volkswagen CC and was very pleased by the service. Quality car for a quality price. Another satisfied customer!!!!!!!!

August 1, 2014

Terrence Johnson, You drove for two hours to get here and it is very important you stay happy. Let us know what we can do if you need anything. Sincerely, Elmora Auto Sales P.S. Thanks a whole lot for the review!!!!!

purchase 2008 Nissan Sentra good shape clean

by from Carteret nj |

purchase 2008 Nissan Sentra car is in good shape and very clean inside and outside people in this place is so friendly and it feels like a family overhere

August 1, 2014

You come all the way from Carteret, we have to make it worth your wild. You are family. Thanks for the review!!!! Pass by some time bring some friends!

Great Deals!!!!

by from Linden, NJ |

A lot of cars to choose from in great shape. Knowledge of the cars with on-site mechanics is a plus for me!! I love my choice and it was a flawless sale.

August 1, 2014

We are very lucky to have you for a customer. Thanks for the review. The mechanics says hi!!!