Hertz Car Sales Richmond

Used 888-424-1987

A Better Way to Buy Used Cars

Professional and Courteous

by from Stafford, Virginia |

This place was a breath of fresh air. Our salesperson Darry Race was professional and friendly, and so was the Sales Manager Al Greene. We purchased a 2013 Kia Soul Plus that was well under the asking price other dealerships wanted. There was no pressure, no heavy-handed sales tactics, just good old-fashioned courtesy and manners. Due to our positive experience, my husband and I hope to be repeat customers in a couple of years when we need to purchase a used vehicle for our second son.

Harriet Chambliss

by from Chesterfield, Va |

I received a great car and help from Jare Woods. He was very helpful in getting the information to complete this sale. Thanks so much Harriet Chambliss

Amazing experience :)

by from Chesterfield, virginia |

I received great service and bought a great car at a great price! :) The manager and Jare Woods were extremely helpful and the process was easy!

Quality Buying Experience.

by from Richmond, VA |

Very pleased with the Toyota Corolla I purchased and the help I received from Alan and Jare of Hertz Car Sales Midlothian.

Great Car, Great Salesman, Great Deal 2013 Mazda3

by from Chesterfield, VA |

I try to be a fairly objective person. I also believe that as consumers, it's our duty to share with others both the good and the bad experiences we have when dealing with vendors, as well as provide constructive feedback to the vendors. I believe that if a business provides what consumers want then that business will thrive. If they do not, then the laws of capitalism with prevail and the business will change or close. With that understanding in mind, it is my pleasure to write this review for Hertz Auto Sales of Midlothian, VA. Our dealer's name was Jare (pronounced "J" + "air"). He is a fine gentleman and personally quite pleasant to speak with. He is very relaxed and often repeated Hertz Auto Sales mantra of "No Haggle, No Hassle" adding his own tagline, "If you don't haggle, we won't hassle!" So, now the the high pressure sales tactics that you typically get with both new and used car salespeople are out of the way, we can focus on the quality and price (ie: value) of the car. We went to Hertz specifically looking for a late model 2013 Mazda3 iTouring. We saw on their website that they had 2 vehicles in stock, one on the lot where the office is located and the other at a remote lot. Jare was extremely courteous and friendly. He showed us the one on the lot and asked if we wanted to take it for a test drive. After he brought the vehicle out for us, (it was blocked in by other cars in their inventory), we did and this vehicle road as good as you would expect a new car to drive. We never took the vehicle stored in the remote lot for a drive. We test looked at new 2014 Mazda3, and used 2013 Mazda3's from other dealerships (Pearson Mazda, Whitten Brothers Mazda and Carmax). Mazda3 iTourings from other dealerships, so we could compare the apparent handling of the Hertz Mazda to both new and other used ones. The Hertz car drove comparably. The overall determining factors that drove us back to Hertz were Pros: 1) The friendliness of the dealer, let's face it, if Jare would have been a jerk, we wouldn't have gone back 2) The starting (and final - "no haggle/no hassle") price of the vehicle, Hertz was WELL below all other dealers by thousands of dollars; this included Carmax which also boasts a "No Haggle" pricing model. 3) The quality of the car. We bought a 2013 Mazda3 iTouring with SkyActive technology. The onboard computer indicated that the AVERAGE miles per gallon on the vehicle was 35.3. We reset the average when we bought the car and after about a month in the vehicle the average has remained the same. 4) Al, the owner was also very easy to work with. It makes a world of difference when there is no haggling, AND you're getting a fair deal. 5) Hertz offers a 1 year drive train warranty on their vehicles as well as whatever is left on the manufacturer?s warranty. 6) After purchasing our car, we noticed it was missing an owner?s manual and a small tray that goes in the center console. We contacted Jare and he gave us the missing items. Cons: 1) Limited selection, this is situation we found at all dealerships. Late model Mazda3 iTourings were not easy to find 2) The perceived rental ?drive it like you stole it? mentality of previous drivers. We felt that this was a potential risk in buying any used car. We drove this one and looked it over, as well as the inspection records, both state inspection and from Firestone, we feel the car is in great condition My recommendations don't come easy. I strongly believe in telling others about my bad experience with a vendor and telling them that I won't go back as well as recommending they don?t go either (I would hope they would look out for me and my family in the same way). This is TOTALLY not the case with Jare and Hertz Auto Sales. I would definitely go back. I would/will recommend them to my family and friends, and anyone else who may need a new(er) vehicle. I am planning on starting with Hertz on any future car purchases.

Great purchasing experience

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I generally dislike the process of purchasing automobiles from dealers because of the layers of management they sometimes subject a buyer to and then having to endure the games played by the F & I person, attempting to increase the purchase price by convincing the buyer to purchase useless extras. Purchasing an automobile from Hertz Midlothian was not like the usual dealer hassle. Jare was great to work with, very knowledgable, and accommodating. Al made processing the paperwork painless. Like Jare, he was very knowledgable and efficient. There was no pressure, no hassle. Would recommend purchasing a used auto from Hertz Midlothian to anyone looking for a well maintained vehicle at a competitive price from folks who are 'buyer friendly' and know their business.

Great Way to Buy a Car

by from Amelia Va |

Great way to buy a car....The no hassle way..... Priced up front, You take, try it, Buy it We pre-ordered the car and everything Jare (sales), Al (manager) and Hertz promised they either did as expected or better. No pressure, you know everything about the car and they all are priced reasonably Jare Woods was especially professional and polite throughout the whole process with quick follow up to our inquiries and questions. The entire operation acted as a team.......... YEA....... Go Hertz

Great Deals, Great Salesmen, Great Cars

by from Richmond, VA |

I bought my first car from Hertz back in May 2014. A month later and I am still excited about my new car. The workers there were very helpful, understanding, patient, and knowledgable. While I was there, 3 other people bought cars. I've never seen that anywhere else. They process is fast if you know exactly what you want. They even have a fantastic warranty that was offered by a used car lot. I highly suggest going to this Hertz to buy a car.

2012 Toyota Yaris

by from Midlothian, VA |

Excellent service!! All employers were very helpful and nice!! They are more than willing to work with you!

2012 Toyota Yaris