Hertz Car Sales Fort Lauderdale

2300 N State Rd 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

Used 877-775-1431 Used877-775-1431

Hertz Car Sales Lauderdale Lakes - An alternative to Traditional Used Car Dealers in Lauderdale Lakes

Most Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Coconut Creek Florida |

My wife and I both work for high end dealers and we were in the market for a Dodge Caravan as a work vehicle. We did not know that Hertz was in the car sales business, my wife stumbled onto this information via internet. My wife called and spoke with Juan Riverios, he was extremely pleasant and professional, which is very rare in Florida. The buying process was smooth and seamless , no surprises and under handed sales tactics.. The Finance Manager Mr Campbell "Mr Smooth" was professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything clearly. we were very impressed with how short the overall process was. Jim the General Manager came over and greeted us .. They really got a lovely team there.. I will recommend them to everyone I know. Great environment there and the energy is exceptional... My wife said dont forget Juan even bought donuts because we were his first customers. Just a Super Fantastic Team!!!!

great customer service

by from Lauderdale Lakes florida |

We just bought a car from Hertz Lauderdale Lakes and the gentlemen was awesome.

One of the best shopping experiences ever

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I had been searching for cars for a while, looking at different sites, looking at tips to not get screwed by the dealer, getting advice from people, etc. Finally the itch to get a car because too much and I decided to call. I was connected to Juan, who was very friendly and helpful and it turned out I had called the wrong dealership (awkward) and he was very nice and told me to call back if I needed anything else after telling me what he had in his inventory since his dealership was closer to me. I called the other place and the guy (very polite) told me he would have to call me back because he was slewed with customers and was by himself (he did call back btw). So I gave Juan a call back and we went over his inventory and I went to look at the cars. Juan was very, very friendly throughout the process and was very honest about the prices I would be looking at getting. When I didn't see exactly what I wanted he showed me other options and offered to show me the inventories at other Hertz that they could have brought to this location. I ended up choosing one of the cars I had viewed earlier and he was very helpful throughout the financing process. That's where Blake came in and he was also very friendly and helpful. He got me the lowest interest rate that was offered to me and thoroughly explained everything that I would be getting and all of the options that I had available for the financing and vehicular coverage. I hope that every single time I need to get a car I have an experience akin to this one because it was honestly very wonderful. Will be telling everyone who needs a car to come to them because they provided the best service I have ever seen.

Perfect Salsesmen Juan Riveros

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Re: Salesmen Mr. Juan Riveros Juan was sensational on all points. The best. In fact, my husband, who works in media often states how unprofessional most are in South Florida in most industries- and my husband noted how shockingly professional Juan Riveros is. Prior to just walking-in to Hertz we never met or knew Juan. We were not even aware that rental companies sell to the public. We just got really very lucky and bought a 2013 Toyota. I am employed at the nearby hospital. I took some extra Hertz / Juan Riveros business cards to give out. My experience was that impressive. FYI- The car that I bought (a rent to buy car) needed a few little things when it came in from it's rental. Mr. Riveros promised that they would be fixed and they were exactly as promised and timely- insuring the cash purchase. The paperwork was easy, polite and seemless, conducted by the Sales Manager Mr. Jim Aument- and I usually hate that part. When we need another car- we'll be calling Juan Riveros.

Oh what a joy!

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

I equate shopping for a car with getting a root canal! So was I elated when I made a visit to the guys at Hertz. Great service, great selection and great prices. They made the entire process enjoyable and stress free, no games or dirty sales tactics. I highly recommend shopping here if you want to buy a vehicle without all the headaches one would normally encounter at other dealers. My salesperson, Juan, is a gem! It doesn't stop there, Blake and the Manager Jim also contributed to the great experience!

Herb was the best

by from North Miami FL |

Purchased a wonderful little 2013 Kia Soul with the pa'r excellence help from Herb and manager Jim. Quick and Knowledge. These guys are relaxed and the very opposite of a sales shark. Very knowledgeable.

Great experince buying a car with herb

by from Davie, Florida |

no issues stuck with me through it all made it real easy.

Great Value and Great service.

by from Miami, FL |

Purchased Honda Civic 2014 from Hertz had a very pleasant experience. The process was simple and was able to drive the car for 3 days to make sure it meets my requirements and the condition of the car was great. Juan at the Herta Car Sales dealership was a pleasure to work with. You cannot go wrong with this way of buying the car.

My Hertz experience after a recent auto accident

by from Miami, FL |

I had a great experience with Hertz Auto Sales. My sales rep was Juan Riveros and he took care of me very well. We drove the car through the highway, rain and shine, through traffic, and still made it back in great time. I enjoyed the quality of the cars, with some having minor cosmetic issues and such, but overall the cars are in amazing shape. The sales manager is also a cool guy. I highly recommend this place for friends, family, and the like. You won't go wrong here!

A great car buying experience

by from Sunrise |

My wife an I came in to rent to a car for the weekend and we ended up buying a Xterra 4x4 from them. Juan (the sales rep) was very helpful and patient with us and took extra time to make sure that we were getting the car we wanted. The R2B program is great. We drove the vehicle for a few days so we were sure this was the vehicle we wanted before buying. I was also surprised when they were able to beat the rate that my credit union would give me for the financing. The whole buying experience was smooth and simple.Thank you Juan, Blake and Hertz!