Hertz Car Sales Ft. Lauderdale

Hertz Car Sales Ft. Lauderdale

2300 N State Rd 7, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313

Used 877-775-1431

Hertz Car Sales Lauderdale Lakes - An alternative to Traditional Used Car Dealers in Lauderdale Lakes

My Very Best Experience Buying A Vehicle

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I have purchased a good number of vehicles over time, but by far, this was the best experience I have had. Herb was superb in every way. In addition he was knowledgeable, personable, and courteous. If and when I am buying another vehicle, this is the place I would come, and Herb is the guy I will want to handle my purchase. I was referred to Herb by my brother, and I can see why. I will now refer my sisters, other relatives and friends. I cannot express enough how satisfied I am with Herb's assistance with my purchase.

Great dealership for used cars

by from Orlando, Florida |

Herb helped me with every step of the buying process and helped make it stress free. Great prices for there used cars. I would definitely recommend this dealership for first time car buyers such as myself.

Mr. Herb was great!

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

Herb was very helpful to me and a very understand salesman, that why I bought this car.

Very Satisfied

by from Hollywood, FL |

Excellent service, very painless process. Juan and Blake were very professional and courteous.

A great buying experience

by from Fort Lauderdale FL |

I could have been a credit challenge after being out of work a bit ago, but they got the deal done for me at a fair price with decent terms. Juan and Jim were both very professional and worked hard for me. They had a good selection of cars to choose from and went the extra mile to make me happy.

Great Service!

by from Miami, FL |

Painless Process! Great Prices! Juan was very helpful!

Impressed! A++

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

I was helped out by Herb and would highly recommend this dealer and dealership! love the car and they were very helpful. They also take very good care of the cars which helped put my mind at ease.

My son found the perfect car!

by from Miami, FL |

We came in after 6 p.m. and still we were greeted by Juan Rivero who most helpful to us. He was patient and let us test drive 3 models until we found the perfect car for my son. All the cars are in excellent condition and the prices are unmatched. My son was preapproved by his own bank but Mark in Finance was able to find us an even better loan than the bank. I highly recommend you use Hertz for your next car purchase.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I really needed a new car and had been researching for a used minivan for quite some time. Every vehicle I found was either above my price point or had 100,00 miles on it. I found the perfect car at Hertz and couldn't wait to see it. I spoke with Juan via email about the car and he had it ready for a test drive before I got there. It was exactly what we were looking for! The entire process was super easy. I needed to take it back a couple of days later because I noticed an arm rest was loose, but Juan got it fixed quickly and I was on my way again. I would highly recommend Hertz and Juan to anyone looking for a used car.

great experience and wonderful sale person

by from Plantation Florida |

Hubert was a great help through out the purchasing process. Very knowledgeable and took care of all of our questions. great experience.