Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

1438 Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-234-0370 Used 888-234-0370

Thanks Hertz

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful ... available and involved without being overbearing. I came away with a purchase with which I am very happy. And the paperwork was easy and well explained, too.

Brian is the best!

by from Cincinnati OH |

I simply had to write a review about my experience with Brian from Hertz. I dealt with him for an entire week as I was trying to find an affordable, low mileage car that would better suit my lifestyle. Unfortunately, the car that I ended up with was not at Hertz, but at another dealership that I will not mention... Let's just say the buying process at the other dealership was a NIGHTMARE. The ONLY thing that prohibited me from buying the sexy black Elantra that I wanted was the fact that I could not get a loan small enough for the remainder of my old car's loan and therefore would have been stuck paying for two vehicles. Brian was EXTREMELY patient as I test drove a few vehicles and asked a million questions. I never ever felt taken advantage of as woman in terms of being misled or perceived as less knowledgeable about purchasing a car. Brian kept up with me in a timely manner but NEVER annoyed me. (I've definitely been annoyed by dealers in the past.) He was humble and informative! He also has a very good personality that is void of any deceit. I wish SO much that I could have bought a car from him and avoided the AWFULLLLLLL experience at the other dealership, but my partner plans to purchase a car this year, and we already discussed that Brian will be the first person we call.

Went out of their way to accommodate customer

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati is a fantastic place to buy a used car. Their customer service is what truly seperates them from nearly every other used car lot I've ever been to. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with "Tank." Tank was incredibly nice and a very honest, genuine person who wasn't pushy at all. It was after shop hours one night while deciding on my car that we met the shop owner Leon. Almost immediately, I got good vibes from Leon and felt that he was a very true and honest straight-shooter. Leon put a sold tag on my car and I planned to buy it and pick it up the next day. Through a series of unfortunate miscommunications between employees, I was unable to pick my car up. All employees involved sincerely apologized, and Leon promised that he would make this right....and he wasn't kidding! After searching, Leon found me the same model car in excellent condition, made sure it had great tires, detailed the car, put new wiper blades on, filled up the gas tank, gave me a large discount on a coverage plan, and gave me the car at an extremely fair price; saving me thousands of dollars! The paperwork was made simple by Bobby. Overall, Leon went above and beyond to fix my situation. It was evident that Leon truly cared about his customers. All employees seemed like very friendly genuine people, and the process was easy. I will definitely be back to Hertz and would recommend them to everyone.

kevin kremer

by from villa hills kentucky |

Very Very nice people to deal with. No hassle , true ,honest and very friendly. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

This is where to buy a car

by from Cincinnati ohio |

Had a great experience. Michelle and Ross were great!!! If you need a great car for a great price choose Hertz. The staff and experience made my long search for a car so satisfying in the end!!

Greatest first time car buyer experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

On April 9th 2015 I woke up to look for a new car, mind you today had been my 10th day looking for a new car and I assumed it would be like any other long, and strenuous. I came up to the Hertz Car Sales which I had driven past several times and hoped for the best. I walked in and Tyler welcomed me with open arms. I let him know my price range, he showed me his list and he walked me out and showed me some great options and actually found me a wonderful Hyundai Elantra. Overall my experience was grade A. I was offered a lowered finance rate, paperwork was a breeze and I never felt pressured to buy throughout the whole process. I would recommend this car lot to anyone, but especially first time buyers. I appreciate all there hardwork here.

Excellent and honest servic

by from mason, ohio |

First vehicle I have purchased in 11 years. I was nervous but Michelle and Leon made the process easy and they found me a great rate. I will go back when I buy my next car.

found me a new dealer

by from cincinnati oh |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I've never heard of a dealership finding savings for you that you didn't know or would have known you had. My papers was drawn up and after I informed him my sister was an employee, he tore up the papers, gave a family discount and printed new papers. Found me a new dealer.

Baby Charger :)

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My dad and I had a great experience in buying a newer car for me. Thank you for your help and being friendly and making this experience a great one!

Transparent, Painless, Fair

by from Cincinnati |

Spent time online looking for cars, saw their listing on autotrader and the listing had everything needed to make me an informed buyer. It had a lot of decent quality pictures, a vehicle history report, and most importantly a price that was so fair compared to the clowns I had been sifting through that I assumed there must be something wrong with the car. And because of the thorough pictures and history report, it was clear that it was a great car at a good price. There was no haggling, the price of the car and the offer for my trade-in were what they were, and personally, I am a huge fan. Ain't nobody got time for that. Paperwork process was as painless as it could be, staff was friendly, helpful, and informative. At the end of the process I felt like I had made an informed decision and am left feeling satisfied.