Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

1438 Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-234-0370

Went out of their way to accommodate customer

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati is a fantastic place to buy a used car. Their customer service is what truly seperates them from nearly every other used car lot I've ever been to. I had the pleasure of meeting and working with "Tank." Tank was incredibly nice and a very honest, genuine person who wasn't pushy at all. It was after shop hours one night while deciding on my car that we met the shop owner Leon. Almost immediately, I got good vibes from Leon and felt that he was a very true and honest straight-shooter. Leon put a sold tag on my car and I planned to buy it and pick it up the next day. Through a series of unfortunate miscommunications between employees, I was unable to pick my car up. All employees involved sincerely apologized, and Leon promised that he would make this right....and he wasn't kidding! After searching, Leon found me the same model car in excellent condition, made sure it had great tires, detailed the car, put new wiper blades on, filled up the gas tank, gave me a large discount on a coverage plan, and gave me the car at an extremely fair price; saving me thousands of dollars! The paperwork was made simple by Bobby. Overall, Leon went above and beyond to fix my situation. It was evident that Leon truly cared about his customers. All employees seemed like very friendly genuine people, and the process was easy. I will definitely be back to Hertz and would recommend them to everyone.

kevin kremer

by from villa hills kentucky |

Very Very nice people to deal with. No hassle , true ,honest and very friendly. Would recommend to all my family and friends.

This is where to buy a car

by from Cincinnati ohio |

Had a great experience. Michelle and Ross were great!!! If you need a great car for a great price choose Hertz. The staff and experience made my long search for a car so satisfying in the end!!

Greatest first time car buyer experience!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

On April 9th 2015 I woke up to look for a new car, mind you today had been my 10th day looking for a new car and I assumed it would be like any other long, and strenuous. I came up to the Hertz Car Sales which I had driven past several times and hoped for the best. I walked in and Tyler welcomed me with open arms. I let him know my price range, he showed me his list and he walked me out and showed me some great options and actually found me a wonderful Hyundai Elantra. Overall my experience was grade A. I was offered a lowered finance rate, paperwork was a breeze and I never felt pressured to buy throughout the whole process. I would recommend this car lot to anyone, but especially first time buyers. I appreciate all there hardwork here.

Excellent and honest servic

by from mason, ohio |

First vehicle I have purchased in 11 years. I was nervous but Michelle and Leon made the process easy and they found me a great rate. I will go back when I buy my next car.

found me a new dealer

by from cincinnati oh |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I've never heard of a dealership finding savings for you that you didn't know or would have known you had. My papers was drawn up and after I informed him my sister was an employee, he tore up the papers, gave a family discount and printed new papers. Found me a new dealer.

Baby Charger :)

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My dad and I had a great experience in buying a newer car for me. Thank you for your help and being friendly and making this experience a great one!

Transparent, Painless, Fair

by from Cincinnati |

Spent time online looking for cars, saw their listing on autotrader and the listing had everything needed to make me an informed buyer. It had a lot of decent quality pictures, a vehicle history report, and most importantly a price that was so fair compared to the clowns I had been sifting through that I assumed there must be something wrong with the car. And because of the thorough pictures and history report, it was clear that it was a great car at a good price. There was no haggling, the price of the car and the offer for my trade-in were what they were, and personally, I am a huge fan. Ain't nobody got time for that. Paperwork process was as painless as it could be, staff was friendly, helpful, and informative. At the end of the process I felt like I had made an informed decision and am left feeling satisfied.

Worse finance process ever!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

The finance process was so terrible with Neon, I had to sign to paper twice because it did not go through their system. Therefore, I had to go back two or three time to get this done. I was told I should get then mail before my temp license plate expired. What happen was I never got mail and they never bother to call me and warn me until I caught by police and warn me so I had to go back to Neon. I then have to go back to DMV myself to get 2nd temp. license myself, what the heck and waste me so much times. I could have purchased from another wholesale that probably would go much better than his.

Best car buying experiece ever.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We have nothing but good words to say about our car buying experience with Hertz Car Sales. Absolutely no high pressure selling which can be a typical experience you can have when buying a vehicle. Leon & Michelle answered all our questions, they were not "pushy", both were very comfortable to negotiate with. At the end of the day we were happy campers --- great car, great deal, great customer service! We will be returning customers.

Awesome Service & Price! Highly recommend!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We were very happy with our experience from the test drives to the financing. Tyler & Leon did an excellent job. I would highly recommend Hertz Car Sales to anyone.