Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

1438 Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-234-0370

Very Professional and Easy to Work With!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Leon and team were very helpful in the car buying process. Like most people, I dreaded dealing with the typical "car salesman". Leon and his team did not try to sell me anything but instead worked to find the car that was best priced and suited for me. The car I purchased was clean (detailed) and ready to drive off the lot, included a recent oil change and all fluids filled and checked. I would definitely go back to Hertz on East Galbraith anytime. The process was quick and easy and he worked to finance my loan and lower my rates! Overall great experience for buying a new car!

Great Experiance

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I was in the process of buying a car. I saw one online at Hertz Car Sales. I walked in the door and was made to feel comfortable from the beginning. Leon and Michelle never put any buying pressure on me at all. Never once did I feel pressure to buy. They were both as professional, courteous, and pleasant as can be. I bought the Ford Fiesta and am extremely happy. Thank You Leon and Michelle. Jim

average service

by from cincinnati ohio |

Not very good experience in Hertz Car Sales. I really do not like the attitude when trying to haggle over the price. But the car was good.

Hertz Car Sales

by from cincinnati, oh |

Loved my experience here. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and understanding. I will recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Amazing Experience for a first time buyer!

by from Cincinanti,OH |

I came in to buy my first car expecting it to be a tedious experience but it was the total opposite. Everyone I dealt with was extremely friendly and made the whole experience enjoyable. Anyone who is looking to buy a used car should definitely look here first.

Great service, helpful staff, awesome prices!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I came to this dealership because of a recommendation, and they were very helpful. After visiting a handful of dealerships in the Cincinnati area, they were the best place. I found the perfect car at a great price. They were very helpful with the entire process and I will definitely refer them to others, as well as use them in the future. They made the process very quick and easy.

Amazing dealership really helped me out thank you

by from Fairborn, Oh |

Really great dealership everyone here was really friendly and made me feel at home. They were very professional and got me a very good rate, the car was in great condition and their price was very low for its value. They really helped me out I would recommend anyone who needs new car to stop here first it was a very good experience.

Smooth as can be . . . .

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Very competitive prices, very good customer support, financing extremely favorable . . . they made it very easy. Pleasant people to work with.

Good Car and not so great service.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were interested in a car for my daughter. The salesmen were friendly and somewhat knowledgeable. He did state that he was new and was very honest when he did not know some information. The financial end was a disaster. We had to do the paperwork twice and some still did not get signed. Leon made my daughter feel that it was her obligation to fix his mistakes instead of him taking responsibility and making things right. I had to speak with him twice to get things fixed and he did not respond in a respectful way. I would not buy a car from this dealership again. If you do, double check all papers and make sure that all are filled out correctly. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and never had to experience such a fiasco. Good Luck.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We inquired about a car on Sunday evening and Michelle called us first thing Monday morning. We arrived at the dealership and we were greeted by Tyler. Cody helped us test drive cars, and showed us everything we wanted to see... Nobody here made us feel pressured to go one way or another, which we appreciate so much! It makes buying a car a lot easier. Leon did our financing and was awesome. EVERYONE at this location was wonderful, friendly, and made us feel welcome. Hertz by far had the best prices on cars we could find. We will definitely shop here in the future. We had an amazing experience and would recommend Hertz to anyone.