Hertz Car Sales Cincinnati

1438 Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45215

Used 888-234-0370

Great Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We were visiting Cincinnati from Florida and found a great deal on a SUV. The prices were very competitive and they have me a generous amount for my car- with in a few minutes we agreed to a deal with no pressure. I definitely felt I could trust everyone in the dealership.Our salesperson, Tyler, was great... The manager, Leon, was also easy to work with. Next time I'm in town, I'll probably check their inventory again!

A++++++++++ Car buying experience

by from Uniondale IN |

I'm 3 hours from Cincinnati but they had the exact vehicle I was looking for. I spoke to Cody, he was very knowledgeable of the vehicles on the lot and he sent pictures. I called and purchased the truck, then we drove down. The vehicle was just as described. We bought it had the paperwork done and out the door in less than an hour. Leon and his sales staff are great to do business with. I highly recommend Hertz's in Cincinnati for your next vehicle purchase. I am a big truck dealer and this was easier than going to the auction

finally someone who makes the buying process easy!

by from cincinnati ohio |

A BIG THANK YOU TO HERTZ CAR SALES!!!!..... Speacial shout out to LEON. Thank you for being so helpful & great during the whole process. You made my car buying experience great!!

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I cannot understate how great the service at Hertz Car Sales of Cincinnati was. I purchased a car that I realized that night was not right for me. I was able to return it the very next day without an hassle. The sales people are pressure free and are completely upfront about their products. I found the car for me, and would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a slightly used but dependable car at a great price!

Awesome experience & Awesome car !!

by from Hillsboro, Ohio |

We were very happy with the way we were treated at this dealership. We highly recommend this dealership. Our trade-in vehicle was given a very fair price and the asking price of the vehicle we were interested in was awesome. We dealt with Michelle as our sales-person. She was very friendly. Her supervisor was also friendly and willing to give us the best deal possible. Overall, our experience was outstanding. We are sure to come back to this dealership to purchase our next used vehicle.

Great service, great price.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We went to Hertz after about a week of visiting traditional car dealerships. We were sick of not getting a straight answer out of salesmen and being pressured to buy more than we wanted. Leon and Michelle at Hertz were totally different - they're straight shooters, customer service-oriented, and gave us all the time we needed. Leon offered us $1500 less than Carmax for our trade-in, but when we showed him Carmax's offer, he matched it. We had a great experience and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Bought the 1st car from Hertz Car Sales Cincinnat

by from Cincinnati, OH |

We had the pleasure of being the very 1st customers of this location. The service we received was OUTSTANDING!! We were treated like friends NOT strangers! They went out of their way to do whatever was best for us. We now have new friends and will tell everyone we know to shop there 1st and they will become friends also!!