Berlin City Honda of Portland

255 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04106

New 877-315-3889
Used 877-305-6842
Service 877-317-4364

Berlin City Auto Honda of Portland is the easiest place to shop.

No service after the sale

by from Portland,ME |

Except to have me deliver the paperwork the finance person neglected to have my wife sign, I have not been contacted by any one to see if I was satisfied. When I delivered the neglected paperwork I gave my sales person a list of three concerns: the car had an inspection sticker that was already four months old, the interior of the car was not clean, especially the dark sticky substance on the back and passenger seats and that no body had noticed that every wheel was missing a lug nut! She didn't seem to care about my concerns and apparently neither did the managers because I never heard from any body to see if they could make it right. I like the car but I won't return to or recommend Berlin City Honda.

May 27, 2015

We are sorry to learn of your experience. We certainly appreciate you bringing these details to our attention. Thank you for taking the time to speak to Mr. Donovan.

Amazing Finance Department!!!

by from Portland, Maine |

The director of finance, TraciAnn was the best. She is incredibly amazing at what she does.

May 11, 2015

We thank you for your business. Enjoy the ride. Glad we were able to help.

Review of Berlin City

by from Portland Maine |

This is my second car I will not buy there again. I was very disappointed in the service of the Nissan Altima. Very slow and unkind not the purchase the service. The gentleman we bought the CRV from was fine.

March 30, 2015

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your recent visit. I do apologize for this kind of experience. I would like to learn more about this. Your satisfaction is a top priority for me. Please reach me at 207-771-1429 x315229 or at mmcpherson@berlincity.com. Michael McPherson Director of Customer Relations

Honda CRV Purchase

by from Westbrook, ME |

My husband and I were recently looking for a safe family vehicle. We purchased a Honda CRV from Berlin City! Everyone that we dealt with at Berlin City was very friendly and great to deal with. The entire process went very smoothly. We have had the CRV for about 6 weeks now and absolutely love it. It has been a great vehicle with the snow! I would definitely recommend a Honda CRV to family and friends and I would recommond going to Berlin City! Next time we need a vehicle we will definitely work with them again!

Very Best Place to Purchase and Service your Honda

by from Yarmouth, ME |

This is my second Honda purchase with Berlin City and it was a great process! Steve G. Was prompt, professional, and made me feel confident through the entire process. I trust him completely and that says a lot when buying a car! Financing was a snap they are top of the top all the way. I have serviced my other Honda there and will not go anywhere else. They are on time and take great care of my vehicles.

Most of the process was great

by from Portland, ME |

I recently bought a 2015 Honda Civic Ex-L. I had looked at this car elsewhere and knew the price I thought was fair. When the interior-exterior color combination arrived, I contacted this dealer. The entire deal was conducted on the phone and through text and email -- which was easiest for me. Maybe I could have negotiated a better price, but I thought it was fair, and haggling isn't my style. I asked for photos of the car -- no problem. I asked them to hold the car for a couple of days- no problem, no deposit. I arrived at the dealer and asked to take a test drive -- no problem driving alone. I loved the trust and the ease of buying my first new car in many decades. Then came the unfortunate wait for the paper signing. Even though I was paying cash, I sat and waited and made small talk with the poor salesman for nearly three hours (!!!) with no explanation about the wait. When I was called into an office to sign a few papers, I was given the hard-sell for an extended warranty. I was totally unprepared for that and refused to consider it at that moment. They relented and extended my decision by a day. When that was over, the very knowledgeable salesman sat in the car with me and explained everything I could possibly remember. I drove away four-and-a-half hours later. The next day I called and asked for all-weather mats as an apology for the ridiculous wait. The mats were ready when I arrived. When I called to ask about the title to the car which was taking several days, they offered to drive it to me (Fed Ex the next day instead). So... I would definitely recommend this dealer -- their knowledge, their trust, their willingness to be of service --, but I would threaten to walk out if the finance department takes too long, and I would definitely ask for time to research an extended warranty.