Bay Ridge Honda

(4.0) 4 Reviews

8801 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209

Servicing

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was my fourth visit to Bay Ridge Honda for a standard oil change. After having a very bad experience with one of the service advisors who didn't care about the customer and seemed like I was bothering him when I walked through the door just to give the company he worked for business I met a service advisor who is prompt and extremely helpful when you come in. I came in yesterday for a oil change on lunch break, as I work nearby, Elaine Bruno took my car in right away and promised me I would have it back within an hour surely enough, 40 minutes went by and I received an email stating my car was ready for pickup. Elaine also notified me of other services I'm going to need for future servicing which made me feel good because she didn't impose the repairs onto me while I was there for only the oil change. I highly recommend her as one of the prime employees that works for Bay Ridge Honda's Service department.

Al Hartley, Sales Rep

by from New York |

I would not recommend anyone to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Al Hartley at Bay Ridge Honda. His service and assistance in buying a car was beyond poor. Al assured me over the course of 3 weeks that my car would be ready to pick up on July 3rd 2014. When arriving at the dealership that day, Al wasn't there, and I was informed that he never requested the titles for the car from Albany. I was told I would have to wait 5-7 weeks to take ownership of the car. Not only was my 4th of July weekend totally ruined, as I planned to go away with my family, I also needed a car within 2 weeks as we are moving out of Manhattan to a neighborhood where there is no public transport. Al Hartley flat out lied to me and didn't even pick up the phone to apologize for his mistake. In fact, when I confronted him about the issue a few days later, he turned the whole issue around and made me out to be in the wrong. He is not at all good at his job, definitly not trustworthy, and clearly doesn't care about potential customers or doing his job. This is not the kind of service anyone should get for wanting to buy any car, let alone a great car like Honda. Avoid him at all cost!!! I ended up buying a different car at Bay Ridge Honda from Jeff Goldberg, who did a really great job, and whom I would highly recommend buying from!

Jeff Goldberg, Sales Rep.

by from New York, New York |

After a very frustrating and inconvenient first attempt to buy a vehicle from Bay Ridge Honda, I had the great pleasure to purchase my pre-owned vehicle through Jeff Goldberg. He was everything you want and expect from a car sales rep. His service and help through the whole buying process was great. He is trustworthy and excellent at his job. If it wasn't for him, I would have gone to a different Honda dealership. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Bay Ridge Honda to go straight to Jeff!

Outstanding service

by from Brooklyn, ny |

I was interested in buying a car or financing it if you will, so I came to bay ridge honda to check out some cars my husband and I found online. As I got out the cab I approached the dealership and immediately Mr. Jeffrey Jenkins greeted me. I initially told him about a car I was interested in but unfortunately it was sold already. He asked me price range and I told him what I was interested in more or less and he guided me to about 10 cars until I told him I'd like to see the Hondas since he mentioned that the Hondas were certified. He brought me to a couple Hondas but one stuck out to me the most. He suggested I should test drive it. So I did, and I was sold. Jack and Jeffrey made my experience a very good one as well as a fun one since my husband was present via FaceTime. Their staff is spectacular and very professional. When my husband comes back from deployment I shall definitely return with him and his friends.