Bay Ridge Honda

8801 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209

Excellent customer service

by from Brooklyn, New York |

My husband and I recently purchased a used 2013 Civic from Bay Ridge Honda. Justin Harmon was our sales representative, and he was awesome to work with. On our first visit, Justin showed us several cars that fit the specs we wanted, but the one we liked most was a little more than we wanted to pay. Justin worked with us to try to bring the price to a level we were comfortable with, but ultimately, we ended up not buying that day. After a little research, we realized that we weren't going to find a better deal on a Civic (they hold their value really well!), so we called Justin to see if the car was still available. Unfortunately, it wasn't, but this is where Justin really went to work for us. For the next two weeks, he called and emailed me to follow up on new arrivals to the lot and to let us know whenever he had anything in our price range. The next time he had a 2013 Civic for a comparable price, we jumped on it! My husband and I truly appreciate the effort he made on our behalf. Compared with sales reps we dealt with at other dealerships seemed disinterested in helping us find what we wanted or even making a sale. And the prices at Bay Ridge Honda were very reasonable--we didn't feel like they were trying to gouge us. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used car in NYC.

Great Service!

by from Seaford, NY |

Justin Harmon was my used car sales representative at Bay Ridge Honda, and he was great! He made the transaction a very pleasant, hassle free and was very informative.

A Great Experience!

by from Plainview, NY |

I was referred to Bay Ridge Honda through the Costco auto referral program. The Costco personnel were friendly and efficient. The sales process was first class. Special mention goes to Jeff Goldberg who went out of his way to be of service. Both Costco and Bay Ridge Honda are fortunate to have Jeff representing their interests. Sincerely, Bill McCullough

Very Attentive and Thorough

by from New York |

I have had the pleasure of working with Jeff Goldberg and the Bay Ridge Honda in which I have owned my Honda Odyssey. Mr. Goldberg has always patiently listened to every question I have had, responding with a knowledgeable answer. Jeff made this process easy and quick and he was flexible in our trade-in value. This was the right car at the right price. I am deeply impressed with how this dealership operates can't say enough about how personable and pleasant Jeff Goldberg was to work with. Good sales manager and such a friendly person, I would definitely recommend him to someone. Great customer service, it was a pleasure to do business with him. Thank you Jeff!!! Great experience I will defiantly come back to this dealership.

Patient and Caring

by from Brooklyn, NY |

What is usually a stressful ordeal, buying a car, Jeff Goldberg of Bay Ridge Honda helped my husband and I navigate nicely and easily through the ENTIRE process with no stress! Jeff didn't rush nor pressure my husband and I. We asked lots of questions about the car and Jeff just answered them and said he understands! Thank you Jeff for your professionalism, patience and care!

Great Service!

by from Corning, NY |

I was amazed with the services they give to their customer. They took little time to understand what i need and done that exactly. This is my first visit and i will come back for next service of my Honda. Thank you so much

Excellet Salespersons

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Had a great experience with the purchase of my 2011 Acura MDX from Bay Ridge Honda. Salesperson Barry Heaney & his supervisor Robert Telles really worked to get me a great deal on an excellent vehicle. My first choice was to go with another Honda Accord. I then looked at the Honda Pilot but in the end with a little nudge from Barry chose the Acura. GLAD I did. Thanks for you person ability, patience, and genuine caring. Thanks again Barry from Pat & Al.

Servicing

by from Brooklyn, NY |

This was my fourth visit to Bay Ridge Honda for a standard oil change. After having a very bad experience with one of the service advisors who didn't care about the customer and seemed like I was bothering him when I walked through the door just to give the company he worked for business I met a service advisor who is prompt and extremely helpful when you come in. I came in yesterday for a oil change on lunch break, as I work nearby, Elaine Bruno took my car in right away and promised me I would have it back within an hour surely enough, 40 minutes went by and I received an email stating my car was ready for pickup. Elaine also notified me of other services I'm going to need for future servicing which made me feel good because she didn't impose the repairs onto me while I was there for only the oil change. I highly recommend her as one of the prime employees that works for Bay Ridge Honda's Service department.

Al Hartley, Sales Rep

by from New York |

I would not recommend anyone to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Al Hartley at Bay Ridge Honda. His service and assistance in buying a car was beyond poor. Al assured me over the course of 3 weeks that my car would be ready to pick up on July 3rd 2014. When arriving at the dealership that day, Al wasn't there, and I was informed that he never requested the titles for the car from Albany. I was told I would have to wait 5-7 weeks to take ownership of the car. Not only was my 4th of July weekend totally ruined, as I planned to go away with my family, I also needed a car within 2 weeks as we are moving out of Manhattan to a neighborhood where there is no public transport. Al Hartley flat out lied to me and didn't even pick up the phone to apologize for his mistake. In fact, when I confronted him about the issue a few days later, he turned the whole issue around and made me out to be in the wrong. He is not at all good at his job, definitly not trustworthy, and clearly doesn't care about potential customers or doing his job. This is not the kind of service anyone should get for wanting to buy any car, let alone a great car like Honda. Avoid him at all cost!!! I ended up buying a different car at Bay Ridge Honda from Jeff Goldberg, who did a really great job, and whom I would highly recommend buying from!

Jeff Goldberg, Sales Rep.

by from New York, New York |

After a very frustrating and inconvenient first attempt to buy a vehicle from Bay Ridge Honda, I had the great pleasure to purchase my pre-owned vehicle through Jeff Goldberg. He was everything you want and expect from a car sales rep. His service and help through the whole buying process was great. He is trustworthy and excellent at his job. If it wasn't for him, I would have gone to a different Honda dealership. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy a pre-owned vehicle from Bay Ridge Honda to go straight to Jeff!