Dans Quality Cars

Dans Quality Cars

429 St Helens Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402

Used 877-469-0865

When Others Say No, We Say Yes!

Best Car Help In Town

by from Tacoma, wa |

I got my car with little down and drove off the lot that same day!! Bad credit or no credit they are awesome!! Very helpful and understanding! I love them! Best first car ever! Also referred two others and they also love the service! #GoDansQualityCars!!

JOE PEARSALL IS YOUR GUY FOR A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

by from TACOMA, WASHINGTON |

I went on mothers day last weekend and found the nicest car. I got a really good bank loan and DAN PEARSALL was AWESOME. He went above and beyond for me on this sale. I would say if you don't go down and check their inventory out you're straight up crazy not to. I had the car checked out at my regular auto shop and whatever the car needed JOE fixed and even gave me the paper work for the warranties for the repairs. JOE is a very honest salesman and when you're a single mother needing a good honest sale he is your guy!!!!! NO JOKE he is great. I really appreciate all of his help.The shop is small and really needs a rest room but the cars are really nice and clean. The prices are fair and the they have a good inventory too. THANKS MR. PEARSALL FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP.