Jordan Toyota

920 E Jefferson Blvd, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Makes buying a car a little easier

by from Granger, IN |

Bought a Toyota RAV4 this weekend. I like their process where they post their best price right on the car. No haggling. Also, the separate the trade-in from the buy. Made me a fair offer on my car that they would stand behind even if I bought somewhere else.

Jordan Toyota, Mishawaka

by from South Bend,Indiana |

Bought a Toyota Avalon from Jordan Toyota in December of 2014 and couldn't be happier with the dealership which is excellent and the staff. Our account representative was Tonya Salyer and she was for our previous Avalon we bought from Jordan's in 2011. We have had a lot of cars over the last 30 years and she is by far the Best Account Representative we have ever had. I was impressed with her knowledge of the product, her personality in dealing with the customer and her follow up through out the buying process. If you need a new or used car Jordan's is the place to get it from and Tonya Salyer is the person you want to handle the transaction for you. Both are the BEST. Dave Andrysiak

Great buying experience with Tim Berger

by from Granger, IN |

My wife needed a new car and we were drawn to Jordan Toyota because of previous good experiences with Tom Kaniewski at the Ford dealership. Tom referred us to Tim Berger, his counterpart at the Toyota store. We went in on Black Friday since they had some pretty good deals. We ended up with a Corolla S that looks good, handles well, and came with a great deal on the lease. The only drawback was allowing my wife and I to get sucked into some minimal Gap Insurance. I should have known better. I'd be happy to recommend Jordan Automotive to any prosepctive customers.

New car purchase

by from south bend, in |

My experience of my new car purchase was exceptional! The stress free and appointed atmosphere presented a pleasant buying experience. The personal attentIon by James Savannah and Mike Knorr should not go unnoticed. Thank you to this dealership for the way they do business and also for the fair way afforded me toward my trade. They get an "A!"

Great experience!

by from South bend IN |

I am very happy I chose Jordan Toyota when I bought my new Prius. The service representatives are helpful and informative. I never feel like I am being pushed into a purchase. Today I had the body shop look at my fender. They were able to "fix" my issue with no charge. The quote they gave me was very reasonable, if I want to do more.

A perfect buying wxperience

by from Falls Church,VA |

Sean O'Connell was an excellent person to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the car I purchased and provided me with the best orientation I have ever had in purchasing a new car. I highly recomment Sean O'Connell of Jordan Toyota Barb M

Wonderful Experience

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

We were pleasantly surprised with our experience at Jordan Toyota. I liked the fact that everything was straight forward - from the price of the car to the trade in value. Everyone was very nice and it was a great experience.

toyota camry

by from granger, in |

Had a great experience with a rookie sales rep. Bought a great new car and dealt with some great people in the process.

Jordan Automotive is the REAL DEAL

by from Terre Haute, IN |

I just bought a 2011 Tacoma from David Sizemore and his staff. I drove 4 hours, to see what we could do, and left knowing that I have found my Toyota dealer. THE DRIVE WAS WELL WORTH IT!!! I had talked to Kara Mitchell ahead of time, and she was ready to take care of this deal when I arrived. The financing was just as fast and easy with Jessica Brandli. This dynamic duo had everything done, and I was back on the road in just over an hour. FIRST TIME EVER, not having to pack a lunch while trying to make a deal happen for a vehicle. My new truck was fully detailed, and looked amazing. I have never been to a place before where everyone helps do things to get you back out the door as a satisfied customer. I will definitely go back for any future vehcle needs, no doubt. If you are looking for a vehicle, CHECK THEM OUT! At 37, I have already bought a ton of vehicles. I can honestly tell you that this was the BEST dealership that I have ever dealt with. Not only for a good buying experience, but the great atmosphere and personalties that I met while there. BK

Fabulous Dealership

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I have had two leases with Jordan Toyota and decided to purchase a new Toyota Corolla. The Jordan dealership has been wonderful including my sales rep (Sean O'Connell), the financial person, and the manager. Everyone was great to deal with and their service department is outstanding. I highly recommend purchasing a car from Jordan.