Victory Auto Group

Victory Auto Group

4101 Boston Road, Bronx, NY 10466

Used 888-409-8993

New York's 250 Cheapest Used Cars! Lifetime Warranty. Guaranteed Approval.

Awesome!!!!!!!!

by from Bronx |

Justin was the most helpful and experienced car salesman I have ever met!!!!!! =) The process was quick and easy. I got the car of my dreams. Thank you Justin! YOU ROCK!!!

Great service

by from bronx, ny |

Overall I has a good experience with this dealership. Very friendly and helpful.

wilmoth mussington

by from Bronx New York |

bought a G37 at Victory Auto Group had a GREAT experience with Justin!!!

Thank you Bronx Cars!

by from Pelham, NY |

I visited Bronx Cars and almost bought a new Suzuki Kizashi when they were a Suzuki dealer. After much deliberation I decided to go with a different car and dealership. When a great Kizashi came back as a trade-in, they remembered me and immediately called to see if I was still interested. I found that pretty amazing. Because of their great customer service, I was able to get this amazing car at a great price. I had some minor maintenance issues but their repair service was so great that I didn?t feel any inconvenience. Great dealership! I have recommended them to my friends and family.

Great Customer service!!!

by from Brooklyn, New York |

So this was my first car and I had a superior experience!!! I spoke to a lady name rose she was just as nice in person as she was on the phone. Very very helpful and when I met her she introduced me to a sales guy name Demetri who was just as helpful, they offer you snacks and drinks. Great customer service I got my first car the same day I came in!!! great prices and they work with you. Definitely recommend them if your looking to get your first car or trade in you car ..... thank you so much Bronx cars! I look forward to doing business again.

Easiest and most fun ive had.

by from Bronx Ny |

Normally, when I go to a dealership I feel pressured and never really know what to expect. I delt with Peter. He was very kind. He was also very knowledgable about the different finance routes I can take to fit my budget comfortably. Most importantly I didn't feel pressured during my stay at Bronx cars. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a quick transaction, and looking for a calm experience.

Great dealership

by from Bronx Ny |

I had the best experience at this dealership. considering I went to another dealership were I was told I couldn't get approved.I called and spoke to a very polite rep her name was Monique. I set an appointment and she directed me to John and he kept his word and got me approved. I am now a happy driver of a 2013 Nissan Maxima and building my credit. Thank Bronx Cars. I will recommend all my friends and family

Quick and Simple

by from Jersey City, NJ |

My friend had purchased a vehicle from this dealership and had nothing but good things to say about this place. So when i wanted to trade my car in, this was my first option. When i came by the store it was raining, the salesman, Jon, greeted me outside with an umbrella. Little things like this matter to me. Once i explained what i was looking for, he took down some information and showed me some options that would work for my budget. I didn't feel pressured nor rushed. Overall a good buying experience, i would definitely recommend this place to friends and family. Hope this review helped.

Great Service!!!

by from Bronx,New York |

I Purchased my BMW X5 from this place and couldnt be be anymore happier with the expierience...i was able to drive out with only putting 10% down and finance the rest at a great APR...all around great experience with my sales credit analyst Dimitri..i would recommend anyone to go him for an auto purchase

Great time buying my BMW!

by from Bronx, NY |

I am really happy with my BMW from Victory Autos. They took good care of me and my budget and I left feeling very good about the whole experience. My salesman John was the best. I will definitely recommend him and the dealership to my friends.