Greeley Subaru

New 888-475-0931
Used 888-474-9767
Service 888-476-1833

Driven to Serve

I wont buy anywhere else!

by from Greeley, Co |

I honestly won't buy a car from anyone but Deb. I did once and was back at Greeley Subaru within a month to get a new one. I always leave knowing I got the best deal, and treated like family.

July 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with not just one vehicle but two! As a business we strive to make sure that we always take car of our guests! We are blessed to have Deb and the rest of our team to make sure we do just that! Thank you again for your review as well as your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

love my ride

by from loveland co |

got my new impreza from Deb Suniga. my grams is happy i can afford my car! thaks again

July 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to get you into the perfect vehicle to fit your needs! As a business we strive t make sure that we always take car of our guests! We are blessed to have Deb and the rest of our team to make sure we do just that! Thank you again for your review as well as your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!

One of the worst

by from Greeley |

One of the worst, be warned. In two months they mis-installed a oil level sensor which lead to the car leaking all over the garage; next they left off the oil fill cap...after my drive to denver the car was covered in oil--luckily no fire; next took it in for an oil change and they did not do the change...yet charged me 70+. I have several friends that have also had their Subaru's serviced there with even greater disasters. Do not trust...do not go there.

See no other dealership for your new car!

by from Greeleu, CO |

This is the first time that I have ever felt a genuine concern for the customer at a car dealership. Deb Suniga did all she could to meet all my needs and succeeded! Don't waste your time at other dealerships, if you want the best price and a quality experience.

Great service

by from Denver |

I just purchased a Subaru Outback from Greeley Subaru and I could not be happier. Deb, the Internet Sales Manager, was the best car sales manager I have ever worked with. The whole team was very friendly and helpful. I have purchased several cars in the past and this was my best experience by far. They did not pressure me to buy or try to take advantage of me like other dealerships in Denver. I will be going back to Greeley Subaru for my next car.

November 20, 2014

Lance, thank you so much for your review! We are elated to hear that you had such an great experience with Deb and the rest of our team! As a business we are blessed to have some amazing people on our side! Thank you again for your review as well as your business! We look forward to working with you in the future!