Rivertown Buick GMC

New 888-539-5937
Used 866-505-9278

Rivertown works for me!

by from Columbus,GA |

Wasn't sure what I wanted when i walked in but Robert knew the answers to the specific questions I had about a particular vehicle. He showed me the car I wanted. He didn't pressure me but was very patient to answer my questions about the car buying process. I had to leave the dealership but was pretty sure I wanted the car. When I got back it was very late in the day and Robert (and the rest of the team) worked to get the deal done so I could drive out with my car that night. I would definitely go talk to Robert again.

July 9, 2014

Tim, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your new car with Robert. I'm glad he made sure you had an easy, stress-free experience. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Brad Williams, General Manager

Love this place!

by from Columbus, Ga |

Great service and great salesman, Richard D. and Danny H.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your review, Kathy!

Great Service!

by from Phenix City, AL |

Greg McCart has been excellent throughout the process. He has called me to let me know that I have not been forgotten and updated me on the status of the parts on order. He is very professional and caring about getting my car working to it's full potential.

February 24, 2015

Thank you TJ, it's good to hear that Greg has worked hard to earn your business!

disappointed

by from Auburn, AL |

I wrote email requesting availability of an auto. It took approx. 2 weeks for a reply. In the reply-no mention of the auto. I am very disappointed in the quality of communication. That leads one to consider not doing business with another who can not respond to even a possible sale.

January 18, 2015

Ron, I am very sorry for the delay in our response. We tried contacting you by email and by phone, but we were never able to reach you. If you could please contact me, I'd like to further discuss this with you so we can assure this does not happen again in the future. - Bradley Williams, General Manager 706-657-2305

Satisfied Customer!!!

by from Columbus, Georgia |

Very nice sales lady was right on the spot to help my husband and I. She was very knowledgeable, she went out of her way to help us. We got a great deal on our 2014 GMC Terrain. I'm loving it and would recommend as many people as I know to come see Elder Vonda!!!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business, and for your kind words!

Great Saleman Marlon Rice.

by from phenic city al |

Marlon was absolutely the best Saleman I have dealt with in my 30 years of buying vehicles. He went out of his way to find the car I wanted and in my price range. I will send people his way top notch Saleman and very professional.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for this review Michael! We are glad to hear that Marlon worked with you to get you the ideal car for your needs!

ricky felson

by from Columbus ga |

I had a wonderful time they were real professional people

August 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Ricky! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brad Williams, General Manager

danny h

by from cataula georgia |

bought 5 cars from this dealership,great staff on buying process and service will buy only from here

August 14, 2014

Danny, thank you for your continued trust and business. I hope to keep your loyalty for many years to come. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brad Williams, General Manager

Great Service!!!!!

by from Waverly Hall, GA |

The whole service team were wonderful!!!!! I will always bring all of my vehicles to Rivertown Buick GMC for any repair or service...

August 8, 2014

We are glad to hear this! Thank you for your kind words, Richard!

2006 Kia Spectra

by from Columbus, GA |

Chris Kennedy was my sales person and he was awesome! He was very helpful, knowledgeable and honest. He made the car-buying process easy. I recommend him highly.

June 13, 2014

Kathleen, thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great time purchasing your car with Chris. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brad Williams, General Manager

Rivertown Automotive Mall: Use Car Supercenter

by from Columbus, GA |

Rivertown Automotive Mall:Used Car Supercenter Chris Kennedy heard my story and began to show me the cars that I really wanted. He began by getting me what I asked for, then when he got a little background he began showing me what inventory I needed to see to be where my wife and I needed/wanted to be. This was the first time I was able to get in, see inventory, and purchase what I wanted, with no hassles. I am now the proud owner of a 2011 Chevy Cruz. Job well done Chris! My wife and I are very happy with our Memorial Day purchase.

May 28, 2014

Brent, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad Chris did everything to meet your automotive needs and find you a car you wanted. We all truly value you as a customer and look forward to a long friendship. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Brad Williams, General Manager