1005 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-505-1086

Love these guys military friendly. ....

by from Arizona |

This dealer is the best.. From now on I will get all my cars from them. Military friendly patient with buyers. Great business

We Were Treated Like Family

by from Buckeye, AZ |

The entire experience was great from start to finish. The vehicle was perfect or our family and in perfect condition. The entire process took about an hour. Financing was super easy. To make things completely clear, we were so pleased, we purchased a second vehicle from Mo within a week!

Loved it!.

by from Mesa, Az |

I came to certified luxury auto to buy a Porsche cayenne Mo helped me get me approved eve though I was sure I would not be approved. He talk to multiple banks and convinced them that I have enough income to afford the car. eventually one bank approve me and mo also help me on the down payment. They had excellent service if I were want another vehicle I would defiantly be coming back here. Thank you mo so much for helping me get the car of my dreams!

July 14, 2014

Courtney it was a great please to get you approved on Porsche. I always try my best to get my customers approved from the bank I am doing business with for 10+ years.

by from phoenix,Az |

The General Manager Jesse and the Owner Mo were very HONEST and showed me all the numbers and did not hide anything...I will always do business and will refer new business to them from my Agency and friends. The entire process was seamless and handled with the utmost professionalism. I encourage anyone to give them a try when looking for a new vehicle.

Awesome service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I started my search for a new car on cars.com. After viewing between 25-30 different cars, I found my dream car at Certified Luxury Auto. I immediately called for more information and spoke to Mo. He asked me a couple of questions to insure that I get the best possible interest rate and payment that worked for me. It only took him about 15 mins to call me back with everything that I asked for. I drove to Scottsdale from Las Vegas to see and test drive the car. I was very happy with the service that I received from Mo and JD. The majority of the process was done over the phone which put me in my new car in less then an hour. I highly recommend Certified Luxury Auto to anyone looking for a new car. Awesome service!

July 7, 2014

Angela I really appreciate for your nice comments.I am glad you like the car and I got you lower interest rate than you were expecting. When out of state customer calls, I always walk around the car and explain them everything about the car over the phone so they don't see any surprises when the come here.

Far From Luxury

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Walked in the doors of Certified Luxury Auto and was greeted by pizza boxes on the seats and old plastic cups on the sofa and an eight year old kid at the desk. Just to start I was none to pleased with the overall look of the place. Waited ten minutes not a sales person in sight. Went out the doors to take a look at the vehicle of our choice. Which we called ahead and talked to Mo asked him if he was negotiable on the price and said of course come on down. The price of the vehicle was four grand over KBB dealer's price for a vehicle in excellent condition. Which they definitely mislead on the ad. The bumper was coming off the back of the vehicle with an obvious dent and paint chip from a pole hit. But Mo existed the car had never been in an accident or hit anything it was damage from an after market tow kit install gone bad. I am ex-insurance adjuster, believe me this was accident damage. Offered a price that was reasonable to us and still well above the suggested KBB was told by Mo that I wasted his time. Talk about customer service! Five star service I think not!

June 23, 2014

I'm sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, and thank you for your feedback. With due respect, when your wife offered me 4k below the listed price over the phone and I specifically told her, I can't do it but you still chose to come and I really appreciate that. It is a 2007 van with only 43k miles which I traded from original owner and is listed for 2k lower than any other van in 200 miles radius. Your offer was extremely low by a large margin. When I showed you the KBB, you refused to pay the KBB. I also offered you ZERO% percent interest to carry the balance but you also declined that offer. The truth is, this is the lowest miles, cleanest and cheapest van in the valley.

CAR BUYING MADE EEEASY

by from MESA,AZ |

JD MADE THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING MY H2 HUMMER, VERY VERY EASY. THE PROCESS WAS EASY AND PAINLESS. I WAS SO SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, I PLAN TO UPGRADE MY MERCEDES BENZE NEXT YEAR AND CERTIFIED LUXURY AUTO WILL GET MY BUSINESS. WOULD I RECOMMEND A FRIEND? I ALREADY HAVE.

Love my G37S - Great Experience!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

What a great experience! There was no pressure and when I decided to purchase, the process was really quick and painless. I highly recommend Certified Luxury Auto for your next vehicle purchase. J.D. was very kind and very patient. He answered all of my questions and made the entire experience fun. He's easy on the eyes, too!

Certified Luxury Auto has been the greatest

by from phoenix arizona |

I very pleased that I made the right choice for coming to buy a use car at Certified Luxury Auto. I'm very satisfied with this dealer because everytime I had a problem with my car I would tell them and they would take the time with me and seating down to talk about my problem and they would get right to the point and fix it without wasting time. Mo has been an amazing persons since the begaining he was an amzaing personalty that makes you feel like your one of his family wants you to come back and buy another or recommand this dealer to friends and family.

Great business

by from Tempe, AZ |

Mo was very accommodating on setting me up with my vehicle. Made the buying process easy and fast. Would recommend to friends & family. Happy with my purchase and investment on a new vehicle.

June 19, 2014

Alek I really appreciate for nice words Mo

Go see JD!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Just go see JD!! He helped me out big time! I had bad credit and my car broke down, JD took my old 'clunker' and got me approved through Chase auto finance for a 2010 Infiniti G37 S!! Now I'm driving a sports car while rebuilding my credit. I have girlfriend now too and I am the happiest I've ever been. Don't waste another day driving a car you hate, Call JD!!