1005 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-505-1086

Love these guys military friendly. ....

by from Arizona |

This dealer is the best.. From now on I will get all my cars from them. Military friendly patient with buyers. Great business

best car buying experince

by from peoria az |

got a very good car 2010mercedes s550 for a very good price i recommend certified luxury auto to anyone buying a car..

October 5, 2014

Will I always try my best to make the best car buying experience for my customers since I care about my every customer.

Awsome Car Dealership

by from Scottsdale Az |

I was looking for a used car because I was previously in a car accident and my car was totaled. I came across Certified Luxury Auto online and seen a 07 Mustang that caught my attention, I called and spoke to Moe and we met and discussed some options of me getting a car . I have no credit and he was wiling to work with me. one option was to have zero financing and the other was to finance my car and help build up my credit which was very helpful he got me a very reasonable car payment and Im very happy with the car and the help I received from this business I would highly recommend this place if your looking for a car.

October 5, 2014

Dacia I have really good friends in the banks who I know more than 10+ years. Most of the time I am lucky to get their help to finance my first time buyers customer like you. I am glad I was able to get you approved.

Awesome experience!!!

by from Tempe, Az |

I had a great experience with Certified Luxury Auto. I love my BMW 335xi. I spent no more than 1 hour between test driving and financing. I was treated with respect. Both Mo and Jesse had a great attitude and enthusiasm to make me feel secure about my purchase. Cars are always a significant purchase and they made me feel they cared!!!

Awesome experience!!!

by from Tempe, Az |

Wonderful Sales Staff

by from Sierra Vista, Arizona |

We found a car on Autotrader.com which led us to Certified Luxury Auto where we spoke with Jesse over the phone about a car for our daughter. Since we were over 200 miles away he was very helpful in getting us the information we needed so we were able to make an informed decision about the vehicle. In the end we made the trip to Phoenix where Jesse was more then accommodating, the car was exactly as he had stated and we made the purchase. Jesse has also been very helpful with any after purchase questions we have had. We highly recommend Jesse and we will be back.

RECOMEND

by from GILBERT,AZ |

Certified Luxury Auto, Mo is the owner, a man who is loyal to his customers, a man of his word .I have dents on my credit Mo help me finance my car with the exact payment I could afford, I purchased my car I always wanted. but I had minor problems with my car, Mo took care the problem he extended my warranty , I'm truly honest what I'm writing and I truly recommend to anybody to buy a car at Certified Luxury Auto......MO Thanks so much again and to all your staff as well......

September 1, 2014

Richard I really appreciate your kind words. We stand behind our cars and I am glad we fixed your car up to your standard.

Great experience for a picky customer

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I did a lot of searching for the car I wanted and was happy to find one in my area. The only other one I found was in San Diego at a Jag dealer. I went with my husband to Certified Luxury Auto to take a look. I have never bought a car from a smaller dealership before and was a bit nervous about it. I was greeted by Mo, the owner, and Jesse, the salesman. For the most part I worked with Mo. The car had a few scratches on the inside and a couple of scratches in the paint, all very minor. Also it had some minor damage to the wheels. The floor mates were worn as well so I stated I would want new ones in the car in a darker color. Mo assured me that he would have everything fixed to my standards (which are very high) After thinking about it over some lunch with my husband, we decided that supporting a smaller business and buying this car instead of driving to San Diego was the right choice. Mo had everything fixed on the car for me with only a small refundable deposit in hand. I was amazed that the interior scratches were repaired so well that you would never even know they were there. He express ordered the factory made mats, that were gorgeous, so I had them the day I picked up my new car! Jesse called me a few days after I had the car t make sure I was happy (and reminded me to write a review - haha) I am very happy with my car and glad I supported a small local businesses. I would recommend Certified Luxury Auto to my friends.

August 19, 2014

Krista I really appreciate for nice words. I am glad I was able to meet your expectation. My goal is to make sure our every customer is 100% satisfied.

We Were Treated Like Family

by from Buckeye, AZ |

The entire experience was great from start to finish. The vehicle was perfect or our family and in perfect condition. The entire process took about an hour. Financing was super easy. To make things completely clear, we were so pleased, we purchased a second vehicle from Mo within a week!

July 24, 2014

Marisela I really appreciate for nice comments. I am glad I earned your trust and sold you 2 cars in a week. Thanks for your business.

Loved it!.

by from Mesa, Az |

I came to certified luxury auto to buy a Porsche cayenne Mo helped me get me approved eve though I was sure I would not be approved. He talk to multiple banks and convinced them that I have enough income to afford the car. eventually one bank approve me and mo also help me on the down payment. They had excellent service if I were want another vehicle I would defiantly be coming back here. Thank you mo so much for helping me get the car of my dreams!

July 14, 2014

Courtney it was a great please to get you approved on Porsche. I always try my best to get my customers approved from the bank I am doing business with for 10+ years.

by from phoenix,Az |

The General Manager Jesse and the Owner Mo were very HONEST and showed me all the numbers and did not hide anything...I will always do business and will refer new business to them from my Agency and friends. The entire process was seamless and handled with the utmost professionalism. I encourage anyone to give them a try when looking for a new vehicle.