Nachbar Automotive

6801 Hedge Lane Terrace, Shawnee, KS 66226

Used 888-668-5112

Innovative used car experience found only at Nachbar Automotive.

Extremely smooth sales process!!!

by from Shawnee, KS |

These guys know what they are doing. My favorite part of the process is having to deal with a single person for the entire transaction. I handled the majority of the negotiations over the phone and internet and was able to spend less than a hour at the dealership before I walked out owning a new vehicle. By far the best car buying experience I've ever had! Two thumbs WAAAY up.

very knowledgeable

by from Olathe, Ks |

I was very impressed by their professionalism. Their prices were not inflated like most dealerships.

Family Owned - Top Notch In Service and Price

by from St. Louis, MO |

Meeting the Nachbar family was a delight in itself and their knowledge of the industry is top notch. They made the whole buying process enjoyable and seemless. I have never recommended a dealership before, but I highly recommend Nachbar.

Good experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

I'd been following a few cars online, two of which were a four hour drive from my residence. I made the trek north and stopped at the first dealership. The car was good, but the customer service was sub par. I went to Nachbar to check out the second vehicle. Upon entering the lot it was clear that this was a step up from the prior dealership. Mr. Nachbar worked with me and was straight forward yet respectful. He demonstrated how he was obtaining a value for my trade in. It was great not having some salesman go to the mysterious back room to return with the mystery number. The price he gave me was more than I expected to get as well as being more than the previous dealership was going to give me. The paperwork process ran a little slow, but ran smoothly. Purchasing a vehicle can be a pain in the backside, but the Nachbars made this a smooth experience.

Nachbar Automotive responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to do business with you again!

Excellent Buying/Trading Experience!

by from Manhattan, Kansas |

I did my research prior to going contacting Nachbar, and it served to prove that they were fair, and accurate, with all of their numbers. They claim transparency, and didn't pull any punches. When they told me that a price was fair, it was backed up by both KBB and Edmunds. I would encourage everyone to do their due dilligence prior to purchasing a vehicle, and I recommend Nachbar Automotive. But, I think their service will sell itself.