Greg Hubler Chevrolet

13895 Indiana 67, Camby, IN 46167

New 888-448-3516
Used 888-673-9648
Service 888-454-2090

"It's Always Your Day @ Greg Hubler Chevrolet"

great service

by from camby, indiana |

The dealership and our scales man were just wonderful. I test drove a 2015 Malibu and just fell in love. They were able to get me an affordable payment and trade in my cobalt for a beautiful new car!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Mooresville, IN |

We went to Greg Hubler Chevrolet looking for inexpensive, reliable transportation for our daughter. We figured we would have look at something used, but our salesman showed us how we could lease her a brand new Cruze for less than the payment on a used car. Our daughter loves her new car, and it even came with free oil changes and tire rotations for the whole time of the lease! This store is a great addition to our community.

scammers

by from Mooresville, IN |

They tried to jack up the price on a transmission replacement on my Chevy truck so it would force me to trade vehicles. Then they low balled me on my trade. Drove over to Community Ford and they offered me 7k more for my vehicle. Been happy with other Hubler dealers however these guys will rip you off.