Greg Hubler Chevrolet

13895 Indiana 67, Camby, IN 46167

New 888-448-3516
Used 888-673-9648
Service 888-454-2090

"It's Always Your Day @ Greg Hubler Chevrolet"

great service

by from Mooresville, IN |

We had just left another dealership and one of the things that mad us leave there was the salesman never wanted to talk to my wife only me. The salesman here always talked to both of us and never made her feel like she wasn't there or wasnt involved. He went put of his way to help us get into the perfect truck for us!!

Excellence in customer service

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Don't waste your time going somewhere else! With less than perfect credit (understated) prior to going to Greg Hubler, I'd went to every single well-known buy here/pay here lot in Indianapolis thinking that was my only option. Same story at every lot, excessive miles for vehicle year (double miles in many cases) pressure, wouldn't even let me test drive unless I let them run my credit. I shopped on line and walked lots for exactly 4 weeks. Within minutes at Greg Hubler I was test driving a gorgeous newer car with super low miles, zero pressure and my salesman, Brian, was very accommodating. The creative finance department worked tirelessly to get me into my car. I love my 2013 Chevy Malibu! This is my 10th car purchased from a dealership, but it's my number one buying experience. I'm looking forward to taking my 2 teenaged daughters there to upgrade their current rides.

Honest folks....Great Service

by from Bloomington IN |

My experience was great! Everyone was honest, up front, and focused on us having a good experience. They found something wrong with the paint on our car and insisted we take another. Not every dealership...few actually....would do that when it will end up costing them money. I was very impressed by that!

Oil change and car wash

by from Mooresville, Indiana |

The staff was polite. I think the young man's name is Tom. He has always taken GREAT care of me!

Great customer service

by from Camby, IN |

Have bought a car twice from the same place and same salesman. He's very wise and didn't steer us into something we couldn't handle.

Great service.. Clean place

by from Mooresville, Indiana |

It was great.. Got a good car at a good price.. Love the free oil changes.. My first time there and I will be back.. Sales team and other staff were awesome.. Big help..

Pleasureable experience from the initial greeting

by from Camby, IN |

My wife and I have purchased plenty of cars in the last 3 decades and the buying experience at Greg Hubler was by far the best so far. We enjoyed the total experience. No pressure, no hype. Mr. Chet Blanton was our sales representative and he did an excellent job of describing our purchase options and the various features and benefits of our new Silverado. I will highly recommend Chet and Greg Hubler's dealership in Camby. Kudos to the rest of the team in sales, finance and service for making this buying experience so pleasurable.

Wonderful service! Beautiful facility, great cars!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Chet B. Was beyond helpful and amazing! And stayed calm, happy, and honest while I took up four hours of his day to look at the truck, test drive, look again, make a few calls, run numbers, and then ultimately decide it was the truck for me. The employees were all very kind! Chet offered and got my sister and I water a couple times and made sure we stayed comfortable optimistic. After going to multiple Chevrolet dealerships, this was the dealership for me!

Wonderful dealership. No high pressure. Great exp

by from Mooresville IN |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Tom kept us updated with our order. Let us know when it was getting close to shipping. He called us on his vacation to let us know that our truck was delivered. Working with finance was easy. I didn't care for the first bank so he set us up with Citizens Bank in Mooresville and that rate was better. We are very satisfied. Tom was excellent.

Routine Maintenance Went Smoothly

by from Greenwood, IN |

Everything went smoothly and as planned. Steve was good with the communication before and after. Tahoe was ready when committed.

great service...made you feel welcom

by from Paragon Indiana |

Didn't take long at all. Dustin made sure we were comfortable and had drinks. Very nice. Showed us all options of the vehicle we purchased. said to bring it back if we had any questions on how to operate anything.