Lake Park Mitsubishi

572 Northlake Blvd, North Palm Beach, FL 33463

New 866-522-9364
Used 866-509-3630
Service 866-412-2540

Great selection and low prices, Lake Park Mitusbishi serving greater Palm Beach County areas

1 of 1 review

Great Dealership to do business with

by from WPB, FL |

I found my car I had been searching for after a long 5 month long search from one end of PBC to Broward. Lake Park Mitsubishi is a great place to do business. I went to test drive the car, expecting to just try it out, because I always find something that I don't like about the car, and there were some things that needed to be done. That is to be expected when buying a used car. But what I didn't expect was the things I wanted done, WERE ACTUALLY DONE!! Not only were they done, but they were done right! Now that is a way to do business. Mirzet was my first point of contact thru the internet and got the ball rolling with setting up a test drive. He was very understanding with what I needed done, Guy was the person to oversee that what I needed was done, even on his day off he was in touch with me and the guys at the office (Gabriel and Oren) who also helped to ensure what was needed to be done was accomplished. These guys are awesome and if you need something done and followed up on this is the place to come and purchase a vehicle. Oh, not just done, but DONE RIGHT. I can't stress enough how important that is especially when buying a vehicle. Financing is also something that is this dealership is a pro at doing. The finance person really knows his job well and is great to deal with. I am so glad I do not have to car shop anymore thanks to Lake Park Mitsubishi. Do yourself a favor and check this place out, I don't usually do reviews on anything but this dealership is worth a trip.

(1-1 of 1 review)