Velocity Mazda

2501 W SW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701

New 888-332-7524 New 888-332-7524
Used 888-340-4173 Used 888-340-4173
Service 888-332-7853 Service 888-332-7853

Here at Velocity Mazda, we think cars are fun!

Great dealership!!

by from shreveport, La |

I have to say that my experience with velocity has been one for the books! I cant say enough about how professional and courteous everyone I came into contact with has been. I live out of state and as such could not get to the dealer until almost closing time but despite this my salesman Joshua and the finance manager happily stayed past closing to assist with the paperwork and test drive. Joshua especially was very helpful in getting much of the needed work out of the way prior to me getting there. He did his very best to answer my questions and tell me his honest opinions as well. Overall the dealership seems like an exceptionally honest and professional place to purchase a vehicle. Thanks for making my first vehicle purchase in at least 8 years a very positive and painless experience

November 18, 2015

Thanks John!

Great services and very clean facilities

by from Tyler,tx |

Was in the market for a new vehicle. Looking into luxury suv's. My sister has a Mazda so I knew how they drove. Was mentioned to take a look o the CX-5.test drove it ran great an well equipped.Marcus Bell (salesmen)was very helpful in informing me on the qualities and perks of the vehicle.felt welcomed from the beginning and very pleased with my new vehicle.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pittsburg, TX |

I had no intention of buying another Mazda, I was looking at the Nissan at this time. I love Mazda, this is my 3rd new Mazda vehicle. I like the brand but I was looking for luxury inside this time. I was sold when the salesman Josh Lybrand came out and told me about the car. He explained to me that this CX5 was the easiest car to operate. I am not much on technology, so the Mazda turned out to be best for me. He made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. I was trying to sale cars to my friends before I left the lot. The communication from the salesman was down right easy enough for a baby to understand. Like I said this is my 3rd Mazda, so I know the reliability of the vehicle. Thanks Josh for your outstanding salesmanship.

December 18, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your new Mazda CX5.

The BEST salesman

by from Jacksonville Texas |

I recommend everyone who is looking to buy a new car try Velocity Mazda in Tyler Texas. Marcus Bell and Jose(financial director) are the best. I'm glad I met these guys they made me feel very special treated me like we have known each other for years. This is the kind of service Everyone should receive when purchasing a car. I can't stress it enough they are the BEST!!!! Great Service!!!!!

November 18, 2015

So glad we could make you happy Yulunda!

great friendly sevice.OVER and BEYOND

by from Tyler,texas |

Marcus Bell and Jose Garcia went over and beyond to get me a great deal. Wish i would have gone sooner. I highly recommend any and everyone to stop by and see what they can do for you.

November 3, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback Katawna! Hope you are enjoying your new car!