Velocity Auto Connection

(3.3) 4 Reviews

1120 W Alameda Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282

Great Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Love to support the small businesses of the community. This team of young professionals bent over backwards to ensure we had a positive buying experience. Fair prices, combined with a commitment to follow up on any issues, made the purchase of not one, but two cars, an easy decision. These guys are worth checking out.

Do not buy your vehicle here

by from Tempe, AZ |

I bought my car from Velocity. I would look at dealerships that offer warranty. Most cars have something wrong with it and Velocity will try to fix but will do a poor job. Manage promised to reimburse on part I paid, however, lied and owner will not pay either. Part was under $300. TRUST ME DO NOT GET YOUR CAR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great place to buy a car

by from Tempe, "AZ |

I am new to Arizona and I was in the market for buying a new car. I found this dealership on craigslist. I went to go look for a vw bug and fell in love with a perfect green one. It had everything that I was looking for.I thought that the price seemed a little high but after I checked on Kelly Blue Book, I discovered that theyt were selling it for lower then the kelly blue book price. Everyone there was super helpful and made my dream come true. They are so nice, so honest and really seem to care about making sure that you get a good deal.

Velocity Auto Connection

by from Phx,Az |

Found a good deal vehicle at Velocity. The dealership is located in an industrial complex so if your looking for a car lot you'll miss it. During the test drive I discovered the horn did not work, the tires, which the salesman told me were new were not, and the sun visor needed tightening. Velocity agreed to put three new tires on and fix the horn and sun visor. Extremely poor communication from the sales manager put a bad taste in our mouths. Even though the new tires were put on after a few days, the horn was another matter. Once again poor communication forced me to contact the owner,then I was contacted by the sales manager concerning the horn.I also found no spare tire or tire jack in the trunk. The sales manager said he would obtain another one for me.It didnt happen, no surprise. Were done had enough! The car was in good shape,runs good and has low miles, but as you can see by me only giving 1 star for customer service, it has alot to be desired.