The Auto Sheriff

The Auto Sheriff

(4.4) 9 Reviews

410 S Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80219

Used 888-284-1823

There's a New Sheriff in Town! Cash Deals Financing Available! Call/Txt NOW 303-997-4126 or TheAutoSheriff.com

Buying experience very good -my car is even better

by from Cherry Hills, CO |

I drove by probably 100 times always wondering what is The Auto Sheriff! I would always see different cars out front but never any sign advertising that they sell cars. So I happened to be online looking to purchase a car and there I saw the creative badge logo of the auto sheriff on one of the cars I was interested in. Incredible price and a very easy no pressure atmosphere. Some people need to be sold something or told do buy something and that's not me - this is why I liked this place because I was allowed to do my thing and make my own decision. The price was already great but they did not get all hurt or aggressive when I tried negotiating the price - I didn't get it at the price exactly how I wanted but I know there was no other deal like the one I got!

So far I think I got a great and fair deal

by from Englewood, CO |

Incredible style and Company concept and everybody working there seemed to be fun to be around except the mean guy that was in the back fixing cars. He was probably just a little bit grumpy because I am such a picky person but they all did a great job and I appreciate them getting the few things I needed fixed before I bought the car ? I would definitely recommend this dealership and I will probably go back

awesome,friendly,helpful

by from Aurora,Co |

I was looking for an reliable and great price on an car and I got just that. I didn't get an pushy hard sale on an car. It was very honest and helpful sale person.

horrible

by from Westminster co |

This place is a joke I know some who got a car from this place and every time payment is due EVEN THO THEY MAKE THAT PAYMENT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL these people will come look for u no matter what time of day no matter where ur at they will come tow ur car away from u even tho u pay for it smh to me that's horrasment Wat ever u do DNT GET A CAR FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Professional! Gave an old Vet like me a deal

by from Colorado Springs |

I was truly amazed at the professional service I received at this dealership. I am a veteran and had special pricing through USAA. They were more than happy to honor the certificate and they gave me a little better price than what was advertised and promised in the contract to fix the power seat switch. Enrique my personal sales rep was fantastic and the whole car buying experience was awesome. I truly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Definitely a class above the normal "mom n pop"

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Overall a great dealership with a great selection of cheap vehicles and a friendly sales staff. I had the pleasure to work with Connie and she was very helpful with answering all my questions, showing all the features of the vehicle and how to navigate all the different settings, options. Their website was very helpful and I think creative and different from the ordinary corner lot

Fun and relaxed dealership with cars that I liked

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

They have a refreshing style and concept. I just love their business and all the prices they had on their vehicles seem to be better than most of the ones I found ? so I gave them a shot. I was very impressed with how nice they were, and so far I am happy with my Honda. I am leaving this review because they said they really go out of their way to get good word-of-mouth from their customers because they are small dealership and could use any little bit of help. They even offered me a aftermarket warranty for half of the price so my car will be protected down the road but I declined it I think my Honda will do just fine - they did not pressure me after I said no warranty and I was able to get a $150 discount because the car had a cracked windshield. Thanks I will tell anyone who asks about my "New sheriff in town" license plate frames that I bought the car from the auto sheriff LOL

I bought a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan- awesome price

by from Golden, CO |

Buying from these guys started off a little frustrating because their hours stated that they were open on Sat until 7pm. So I show up at 6:15 and no one is there and the place looks abandoned. I call the number basically to tell the auto sheriff he lost a customer but whoa from the start I really appreciated how calm, cool, and collected Thomas was. He kept me on the hook and showed up in like 5 minutes just to try to keep me as a customer and he said no matter if he sold me the van he was going to impress me and have me leave without a chip on my shoulder. Well, after that the vehicle spoke for itself - great condition, low miles, and an offer I couldn't refuse. I will send people your way and I hope you find that new location to move the biz to.

Thank you Auto Sheriff! Good car, great deal.

by from Lone Tree, CO |

We were convinced by our neighbor to go to The Auto Sheriff dealership. Our neighbor had just bought a Volvo from them. We did not have much money only $3,000 but we found a very nice running clean Toyota Camry that we love. Hope this review helps them because they seem like upfront honest people to deal with and good luck finding a new location we will continue to tell people where we bought our Toy.